• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Trivia!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kairi2009

they are honey/brown colour, now my question:-
What is the final ability that Sora can learn, using everyones MP?

darkriku14

beginning and end
The ability is called Trinity Limit.

My question is how old r all the kids on Destiny Islands?

kh_fan_4e

umm you forgot selphie, tidus,and wakka but i dont think it says their age...they are most likely 14 though

Q: In which world are Ms. Potts and Chip in?

Rose of Irony

Well, they aren't in a world yet, but Ms. Potts and Chip will be in the Beauty and the Beast world, Fabled Countryside.

Who, besides Kairi, is the sole princess of heart to return back to her world (this is actually seen, not just implied)?

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
that's incorrect. Wendy was captured and brought aboard Captain Hook's ship but then Riku said that she wasn't one of the princesses of heart, and to "leave all the dead weight behind, including her."

all the keyblades--i'm doing this from memory--
kingdom key, jungle king, three wishes, spellbinder, crabclaw, lady luck, olympia, lionheart, metal chocobo, pumpkinhead, oathkeeper, oblivion, divine rose, and ultima.

alright my next question...
what is the technical term for Wakka's weapon? (those who have played ffx or read the strategy guide should know ^.^)

Rose of Irony

flotsam and jetsam.

how many different kinds of fights can you participate with your friends in on Destiny Island (i.e. wakka, riku, etc.)? (just fights, not the fruity race thing)

kh_fan_4e

1 on 1 with riku
1 on 1 with selphie
1 on 1 with wakka
1 on 1 with tidus
1 on 3 with selphie, wakka, tidus
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
back to my question on the last page the answer is Deep Jungle...they are on a table by the grandfather clock
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
new Q
Q: ummm...in the hades cup what/who is the 25th seed?

fallensephiroth

.Oathkeeper. said:
all the keyblades--i'm doing this from memory--
kingdom key, jungle king, three wishes, spellbinder, crabclaw, lady luck, olympia, lionheart, metal chocobo, pumpkinhead, oathkeeper, oblivion, divine rose, and ultima.
Actually, there is only one. The Kingdom Key Keyblade. The rest are nothing but keychains that change the shape of the Keyblade. Check the status screen. Wether you have the Oblivion, Oathkeeper or Ultima, they all say Keyblade. For Keychain they will name the coresponding one.

Who wants to ask a question?

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
haha, i think that the person who asked for all the Keyblades meant "keychains", but very observant, fallensephiroth! ^.^

i'll ask a question...

What creature from Final Fantasy is found on the walls of the Secret Place? (this should be easy)

Nemesis

kh_fan_4e said:
1 on 1 with riku
1 on 1 with selphie
1 on 1 with wakka
1 on 1 with tidus
1 on 3 with selphie, wakka, tidus
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
back to my question on the last page the answer is Deep Jungle...they are on a table by the grandfather clock
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
new Q
Q: ummm...in the hades cup what/who is the 25th seed?

the 25th seed of the Hades was in fact Hades himself. Odd he wasnt #1 in his own cup.. but whatever.. it was fun to take him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back