• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Tournament Sign-Ups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkHeart63

Ryouichi hardly saw Trax go around him, and quickly felt intense heat as he was surrounded by fire, but as it closed in he managed to block it with his Keyblade and jump out of the way.
He then went straight for the enemy, hoping to hit him hard enough to get the weapon out of his hands.

SuperSephiroth15

Trax cursed under his breath as he saw Ryouichi block the attack. He also saw him go for Masaflume. Trax automatically swiped at his keyblade with it, attacking it as he was being attacked. Trax then casted a Firaga spell at Ryouichi, one after another. (About three of them to be exact.)

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
OOC: Ah, well. If I have a spot period, I'm good! : D

IC: Elvn sat in the waiting room. All was mainly quiet. He looked to the wall, puzzled at what this weapon he held was. Some 'key'. He looked to a screen, his name shown up, but there was still no opponent name. He sighed. He didn't know what to expect. All he wanted to know was answers.

DarkHeart63

OOC: I've changed my character's moves a bit, if you get confused for anything I use later on (moves-wise) just check him again.

IC: Ryouichi's Keyblade was thrown back, and this distracted him from seeing his opponent throw a couple of fireballs at him.
Ryouichi successfully dodged one, but the last two hit his left arm and right leg.

He was thrown back by the sheer force of the attack, and rolled on the ground to put the flames out. Despite the pain, he smiled and simply said "That the best you got?".

He then lunged at Trax, loading power inside his weapon to launch an attack...

SuperSephiroth15

Trax retaliated by creating a wall of fire all around him. The only way that Ryouichi could attack was from the air or underground. Underground would take him too long, and Trax would know, so above him was the only way he could attack Trax. Trax had that covered with Masaflume ready to strike the moment that he appeared.

DarkHeart63

Ryouichi could tell what was happening, and had to attack from above. He stopped running, but kept the power inside his weapon.
"This is the perfect oppurtunity to try that move out..." he thought to himself.

"Hey, Trax! Nice try with that fire wall, but I can still get you from underneath!"
Ryouichi then cut his hand and used the blood to make a line on the floor, and placed his hands and his Keyblade on top of it, then concentrated the energy inside of it to the blood mark...

SuperSephiroth15

Trax heard what Ryoiuchi said. He didn't like it one bit, so he decided that he would just attack. Trax sent his fire circle at Ryouichi. Trax successfully got it around him. Then he snapped his fingers. The ensuing explosion took some tiles off the arena floor. But just then Trax felt something, like what happens when your stomach feels queasy. Trax knew something was going to happen so he raised Masaflume, ready for whatever happened. I hope I at least distracted him with that attack, hopefully I even hit him............

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Elvn watched from the TV moniter and was pretty into it. The battle was intense and the crowd cheered loudly. These othr guys seemed pretty strng. He didn't know if he stood a chance or not.

DarkHeart63

Ryouichi felt intense heat all around him, even hotter than the first time. He could hardly breathe inside of the inferno he was part of, but opened his eyes and looked to the ground. He grinned, and knew what to do next.

As the fire stopped, he looked up at Trax.
Painfully, he said "That move... was pretty good. But I hope you're prepared for this!"
He then raised his Keyblade in the air, and shouted triumphantally "KEYBLADE SUMMONING!!"

As he did, 3 Keyblades flew out of the ground around his opponent.
"Now, close in on him!"
The Keyblades followed this command, and flew towards Trax.

"There's no way he'll escape this, but just in case he dodges it," Ryouichi thought to himself, "I still have a chance!"

SuperSephiroth15

Trax saw the incoming Keyblades. He quickly knocked one down swiftly with Masflume, and another by casting a Firaga spell at it. The third one though connected right in Trax's chest. It took his breath away, sending Trax down on one knee. He quickly retaliated and sent a Firaga spell towards Ryouichi. Trax knew he was running out of time. He couldn't keep this up for very long. He thought of how he could beat this guy. Geez, he survived both of my Consuming Fires, looks like Im gonna have to use...............that attack! Trax thought. Trax then extended Masaflume to its full length and began the summoning......

DarkHeart63

Ryouichi didn't like the sight of this one bit, so he used the secret weapon: he still had two more Keyblades hidden underground!
He made them come out and fly towards Trax, hoping they would hit somewhere even harder than his chest...

SuperSephiroth15

As Trax took in both blows from the keyblades he smiled, because he knew that Ryouichi was getting desperate. But nothing could stop this summoning once it started. Trax felt that the summon was complete. So he unleashed his attack, "INFERNO!" Trax yelled at the top of his lungs. The whole arena blew up in a gargantuan fireball. Trax smiled while he stood waiting to see what had happened to Ryouichi.

DarkHeart63

Ryouichi could hardly breathe.
He was completely absorbed by the fire, even more so than when he was caught in that Consuming Fire thing.

There was only one thing he could do to live through this, although he knew there was over a 90% chance of him losing the match. He gathered all his energy to his heart, and then unleashed his true power: the Dark Form.

Despite physically being inside a towering inferno, he was standing in a dark, familiar place. He was inside his mind, about to make a deal with the demon that allowed him to perform the Dark Form alone. The demon's name was Kuro, and it knew what had to be done.

Back in the physical world, Ryouichi started transforming into something that left him with black hair and red eyes, and temporary invincibility while still transforming.

When he had completed the transformation, the fire seemed like it was nearly over anyway. All he had to do was pull through this and he would be okay, even if he did lose.

As the flames stopped, he felt relieved he survived. He didn't want to have to face that again, but just as he was about to surrender another force took over his body. He suddenly didn't just want to defeat Trax, but he felt like he needed to.

And that's when he went full force at him, gathering the energy it would take to use his last resort move...

SuperSephiroth15

Trax saw the whole transformation and watched in awe that he survived his Inferno attack. No one had ever survived that attack. This was definetely a first. Trax knew that in order to fight this new transformation he would have to gather all his power, and life force to defeat him. Trax decided that he would leave just an inch to spare, at least that would ensure that he wouldn't kill him self or Ryouichi. Instead it would take both of them out. Trax once again raised Masaflume he began the summoning. This is it.........I'm gonna be totally wiped out after this......

DarkHeart63

Ryouichi didn't want to fight anymore. He couldn't, his body was too battered from the fight.
But his body had been taken over by another force, which was making his every move for him.

Ryouichi was gathering energy for a move that he didn't want, or needed, to use. As he raised his Keyblade, he shut his eyes to wait for the extreme pain that would come.

He breathed in deeply.
He prepared himself.
And then shouted the words "DARKNESS OBLITERATION!!"

His body suddenly felt like it was back in the Inferno. He could hardly breathe again, but opened his eyes and saw what he had hoped. There was a large beam of darkness heading straight for Trax, and if it hit the match would be won!

SuperSephiroth15

Trax heard Ryoiuchi yell something. But in the midst of the summoning he couldn't hear anything. Trax felt it complete. Here it goes, at 100%, it might kill me along with him but I must win this fight. Trax yelled, "INFERNO!!" This time everything was in engulfed in a humongous fireball strecthing for miles wide. Trax saw the Dark beam heading towards him, but that wouldn't matter because the Inferno would consume it .

DarkHeart63

Ryouichi saw the fire heading towards him again, and this time it was bigger.
"What the hell is that maniac doing?!? If this goes wrong, even the audience will- Oh, GOD NO!!"
Ryouichi turned around and saw the spectators watch in awe, unbeknownst to them that they would soon be fried alive!

As quickly as he possibly could, Ryouichi took control of his body and turned around. He then cut his entire arm, made a blood line, and summoned hundreds of Keyblades.
"Now! Surround the arena!" He then looked at Trax, who seemed to be getting affected by this as well. Despite the fact Ryouichi would probably lose, he then commanded a small number of Keybaldes to surround him as well.

"Dammit, doing this has probably lost me the entire match! Well, at least... I did... The right... Thing..."
As he thought these last words, he fell to the ground, probably from loss of blood.

The sound he awoke to wasn't nice either. As he rose, he could hear the audience shouting his opponent's name. He also saw on the big screen the words "Trax WINS!!"

"Damn," Ryouichi said. "I thought I was gonna... Aww, forget it!" and walked out of the arena.

SuperSephiroth15

Trax laid on the ground watching the big screen. As the words " Trax WINS!" Flashed he sighed with relief. It was over, but he had paid for it. Trax had lost a lot of his life force, and if he wasn't taken to a healing center soon, he would be fade off into nothingness. Trax couldn't even move. But he was happy he won the fight.

Finally. Ok, no one else has signed up so, what I will do is close the Sign-ups now. We will begin the tournament in a few days after i get it set up . OK everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back