• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Tournament Sign-Ups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSephiroth15

well seeing as how no one else signed up i guess we could start now, if anyone really wants to. I apologize for my absence, i wasnt even paying attention to this thread since no one was joining, but if everyone still wants to go on with this, let me know.

SuperSephiroth15

well, I let Azazel in. But yes we are ready to begin, first off, Since we only have two people respond, which would be you, planewinds25, and DarkHeart63. It seems I have to pit you to against each other.

Azazel

Name:
Asiel, Morningstar

Side:
Pure Darkness

Appearance :
1317143420_l.jpg

Weapon(s):

Asiel is able to make her snakes turn into anything she needs, but it has to keep the relative shape of a snake. (ex. katana, stick, rope) As soon as the snake takes form of whatever it is Asiel wishes, it turns into nothing but hardened scales. Every time one of her weapons comes into contact with something scales fall or 'shed' from the weapon.

Taipan

A black bladed katana that Asiel carries everywhere. She sometimes likes to use it in conjunction with a spell or two, to enhance its power. It also has the ability to form with her to produce drive forms.
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/xrxr890/katana.jpg

Keyblade :
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/xrxr890/Dalon.jpg

Techniques:

Koubagen Eye:
This is the fifth and final norma variation of the Koubagan eye. This level of the Koubagan eye grants a few more special abilities than the previous levels. When this level is activated, the user gains a special vision that allows them to see the blood vessels and flow of their opponent at an advanced rate, allowing them to keep track of the flow of multiple targets at once.

Flash Snake Injection
This technique utilizes the Koubagen to pinpoint the blood vessels in the opponent's body, and strikes at them with great speed. If the opponent is hit, it will stop the flow of blood to that particular spot, causing it to go numb and ultimately paralyzed.

Serpent Body:
Asiel's skin starts to dry up and turn scaly, resembling that of a serpent. She can activate this ability at will.

Scale Removal:
Asiel's able to shed the scales from her body at any given point.

Castoff Skin Molting
An advanced technique which leaves the shedding of Asiel's skin after an attack. It's most likely used to distract an opponent and create an opportunity to retaliate. Asiel usually uses it after her body sustains serious injury, but she hasn't had to use it for a while. Due to the immense strain it puts on her body, she can only use it once during a fight.

Driving Multi Sting:
Asiel can send the scales from her body out an at amazing speed. It isn’t very strong, but due to the size and numbers of the scales, it isn’t that easy to avoid.

Poison Projection:
Asiel's able to spit a toxic venom from her mouth. This venom is like acid and eats away at the skin.

Sly Venom Cloud Clone
Asiel produces a clone filled with venom. The clone bursts, revealing a cloud of venom. The cloud is thick and the venom seeps into the target’s pupils and causes their vision to blur. (2 post)

Exploding Scales:
This ability must be used after Asiel has removed scales from her body or weapon. This ability will cause the scales that have been removed to explode at the user’s will.

Blocking Scales:
This ability must be used after Asiel has removed scales from her body or weapon. This ability will cause the scales that have been removed to form a protective wall around whatever Asiel wishes.

Steel Defense:
Asiell's able to harden the scales on her skin or any scale that's just laying around. The scales are now very durable and tough to break through. This ability in conjunction with the Blocking Scales ability is very powerful.

Serpent Constriction Technique:
Asiel's able to send out her snake(s) to bind her opponent. The snake will coil up her opponent's body and constrict them, immobilizing them for a short while.

Vomiting Serpent
Asiel is able to form a snake inside of her body, and vomit it out at will. This ability is perfect for reconnaissance purposes.

Serpentine Dissolution
This technique is used for a quick getaway. Or just an easy way to travel. Asiel's snakes form what looks like a puddle under her, then rapidly slither up her body and coil around her. This continues until she is fully submerged. Which is like 3 seconds. The snake pile start 'dissolve' into the ground, along with Asiel.

Jaou Ensatsu Ken
By focusing the power of the Dragon of the Darkness Flame into her sword, Asiel is able to control the technique much better, but at the cost of losing some of its power.
YouTube - Hiei kills Kuromomotaro (English)

Magic:

Taint
This spell is basically the opposite of cure. It takes a very small amount health from any living organism that Asiel wishes, and gives it to herself in return

Deaf
This spell causes a bang, forcing anyone within a 30 yard distance to become temporarily deaf

Reflectga
This mildly powerful spell reflects any spell that's lower than it

Poison
This spell inflicts poison upon the enemy, slowly draining away their health

Demi
This spell increases the gravitational pressure in the area

Spellblade
This spell is more of an ability that allows Azazel to endow her katana with an offensive magic spell

Summons:

Non-Elemental:

Odin
Odin is a rank 3 Non-Elemental Physical summon. His special attack, Zantetsuken, deals heavy damage to all enemies in front of him.

Gilgamesh
Gilgamesh is the rank 3 Non-Elemental Physical summon, sharing the same rank and spot with Odin. Gilgamesh is more powerful than Odin though, and also has a special attack. His normal attack, Slice Thrice, hits the enemy three times, while his special attack, Masamune, deals massive physical damage to all targets.

Fire:

Chaos
Chaos is a rank 3 Flying Fire summon. Its normal attack, Flare Fist, deals damage to one foe. Its special, Painflare, deals fire damage to multiple foes in range.

Water:

Leviathan
Leviathan is the rank 3 Physical Water summon. His normal attack is Barracuda Dive, while his special attack, Tidal Wave, deals massive water damage to all enemies in front of him.

Thunder:

Tiamat
The rank 3 Ranged Lightning summon. Its normal attack, Plasma Storm, deals lightning damage to multiple foes. His special, Mighty Guard, increases the defense and magic resistance of all allies in range.

Earth:

Titan
Titan is the rank 3 Earth Physical summon. His regular attack is Landslide, while his special attack, Gaia's Wrath, deals heavy Earth damage to all surrounding enemies.

Special(s):

Bringer of Darkness
Creates an illusion of complete darkness over the battlefield. It traps the opponent into absolute darkness, where they can see nothing but their own body. The person/people trapped inside cannot see nor hear the user if the user decides to attack, therefore defending one's self is extremely hard.

Jaou Ensatsu Koku Ryuu Ha
The Dragon of the Darkness Flame is a form of summoning technique in which Asiel calls upon the darkest energies known, and those not. Focusing them into her arm(s) and unleashing an attack that will destroy anything in its path. However, the dragon is nearly impossible to control once unleashed and can backfire on the user.
YouTube - Dragon of the darkness flame (English)

Drive Form:

Hitsuzenteki

In this form Asiel merges with her katana, Taipan. She's able to shoot any magic spell in her arsenal out of her left arm, at an alarming consistency. Like Sora's Wisdom Form, instead of walking on the ground, she glides. She's still able to wield her Keyblade in this form.

Metsubou
In this form Asiel merges with both her katana, and her snake, Karai. Asiel's able to take flight in this form, utilizing her wings. Asiel's able to shoot dark shards from her wings. One more ability she obtains is the defensive strength of her wings. With them, she's able to guard herself from protection. Similar to the last form, she's able to wield her Keyblade in this form.

Personality:
Asiel usually answers questions and statements with nods and shrugs. And the usual "I don't know" and "Whatever". Asiel is the type of person that will keep quiet when everyone else laughs. But will laugh at something simplistic, like profanity. She is evil at the least. Not to mention demonic and crazed. She loves to fight

Bio:
Ever since she was a child Asiel has been well-knowledgeable. While the other kids were outside playing in mud, she was reading books. Asiel has always been fond of snakes and serpents, along with myths and mythical creatures. She got her first computer when she was merely 3 and took the whole thing apart. A year later, she put it all back together, and then some. Asiel is a weird specimen. She is able to control, speak to, understand, even 'summon' snakes. She's even able to turn herself into a snake. Well to a certain extent. She gained this 'power' accidentally. When she was only 10 years old she was experimenting on her close friend and 'pet' Karai, when something went wrong, causing her to become what he is now.​

Wynn

OOC: How 'bout we just use this thread? And I'll wait for DarkHeart first to start since my entrance is gonna be needing him in the arena first.

DarkHeart63

OOC: I guess it's best to start the match as soon as possible then, huh?

IC: Ryouichi walked into the arena, surprised at how well it had been fixed after his and Trax's climatic battle. Ryouichi was annoyed at the outcome, but still decided to let it rest. This was the real thing, and he couldn't let his anger get in the way of anything.
As Ryouichi entered the arena, there was no sign of his opponent. He held his hand out as the Keyblade he possessed appeared in a flash, and he prepared himself for what was promising to be an intense battle...

Wynn

A Neo Shadow had entered the arena. This Neo Shadow was somewhat different for it was wielding a weapon which had the resemblance of a Keyblade. It appeared in front of Ryouichi and changed its form into a human.

"Surprised? Well I would be too if I didn't know what I was up against."

The Neo Shadow was Zericho, a keyblade bearer who got cursed by his owned master. Now, he wants to prove that he is better than his master ever was by entering in various tournaments.

"Get ready now!" Zericho said as he got into fighting stance and circled around Ryouichi.

DarkHeart63

After he saw the NeoShadow transform into a person, introduce himself and circle him, Ryouichi was genuinely impressed.
"So, we have a tranforming guy..." he thought to himself, and then span around and launched an attack at his enemy, whilst at the same time preparing his own attack.

Wynn

"You may be fast but I can do this!"

Zericho then changed back into a Neo Shadow and blended in the ground. He then rematerialized in the audience area.

"You have to be better than that!"

Next, Zericho changed into a Red Nocturne and casted Firaga at Ryouichi.

DarkHeart63

Ryouichi was beginning to learn his opponent's strategy after seeing the second transformation, but lost sight of Zericho when he sank into the ground.
His enemy soon pooped up in the audience, and sent a Firaga flying at Ryouichi. It missed, and Ryouichi had had enough: he was sick of enerybody using fire moves!
"That does it, you asked for this!" he shouted while at the same time revealing his cut hand. Ryouichi slammed it on the floor, and soon 5 Keyblades appeared in random places of the arena.
"Attack!" Ryouichi shouted, flicking his hand in the direction of his enemy. Four followed his command, while Ryouichi beckoned one of them to his free hand.

Wynn

"Your Keyblades are not gonna get me that easily!"

Zericho grabbed one female audience member and used her as a shield. He waited to see if Ryouichi would still attack even if it means killing an innocent life.

"Care to continue your little attack?"

Zericho already knew what he was gonna do next; he just needed Ryouichi to let his guard down.

DarkHeart63

Ryouichi was mad that Zericho would do such a thing, but he was trained for a situation like this.
"Fine, I'll stop the attack," he said. "But I'm not gonna let up that easily!

As Ryouichi shouted those last words, the Keyblades vanished, but Ryouichi seemed to as well. He surrounded himself in an energy field, and then uttered the words "Power Sleep!"
He then fell into a deep sleep, but two clones made of pure darknss rose out of the ground around him.
One of them taunted Zericho, saying "Well, it seems you have to deal with two of us. Sure you can handle that?"
The first clone then jumped into the audience area as well, and at this time the audience had already started running. It threw it's hand outwards, and a Keyblade matching Ryouichi's appeared. Clone #1 then turned to the second and told it to stay with Ryouichi to defend him, and it complied.
#1 then put it's attention back on Zericho, and ran full speed at him.

Wynn

"Shadow clones can't help you against me!"

Zericho turned into a Search Ghost and, being a ghost, passed through the stands and went underground.

A few moments later he appeared in front of Ryouichi. He had an evil grin on him.

"I'm ending this now!"

After saying that, Zericho turned into Darkside. He then summoned 50 Neo Shadows to delay the clones will he was gathering dark energy to attack Ryouchi with.

"End of the line!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back