• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Tournament Sign-Ups

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperSephiroth15

ok then get your template finished and i will add you..

Im thinking Dark Heart and I will square off in the exhibition match if no one disagrees.

This will also determine what character i want to use, (I made two)

Wynn

ok then get your template finished and i will add you..

Im thinking Dark Heart and I will square off in the exhibition match if no one disagrees.

This will also determine what character i want to use, (I made two)

Go for it. I don't think that anyone would disagree with you being in a exhibition match.

SuperSephiroth15

Ok, i will have the template up with my character done probably by Friday the least. So when I get that on here we shall battle Dark. (Remember this is only my prototype character, might not be that challenging)

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
#8 Ready To Fight!!!:

Name: Raiden Strife

Sex: M

Weapon: Raids Wing (Check Picture for Keyblade)

Brief Description: http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/Sora910/Image_05-1.jpg (Made by Sonja-Soulheart)

Skills/Special Moves: Charged Speed,Raiden can move fast at times when he needs to and it helps with his battle style.

Teleport,Raiden can teleport at times if he needs to and its not frequently so he can get hit,this can also be used with his Charged Speed to Teleport in the blink of an eye.It also helps with his battle style.

Air Recovery,Raiden can recover in the air so he can get back into action.

Fly,Raiden can glide around the field if he needs to.Also it can also get him a hig jump when he needs it.

Spinnin Through,Raiden combines his Speed,Teleportation,Fly,and Air Recovery(if he needs it) to make him Fly around the field at an amazing Speed and Teleporting attacking his enemy with a crucial spin attack that can come from anywhere.He ends with an incredible Tornado that traps the enemy and hits the enemy with the hardest attack.It is also hard to dodge so you better not be fighting him when he uses this combo.

Raids Ultima Wings,Raiden unleashes his Keyblade and his Wings to unleash a devastating move that can critically hurt his opponent and Raiden himself and it can break almost any defensive shield.Raiden only uses this move if he has no other choice because it can kill himself.

Battle Style: Normal:Raiden will sometimes hit straight through and wont have any traps he will just attack.

Distract On Impact:I just made this up,Raiden swings at his opponent but then quickly changes to another side to attack and confuses the opponent.

SuperSephiroth15

ok Sora the warrior, it didn't really matter, you can take your time, its really whoever signs up with a template with the last spot. So you can take your time, but since we are getting closer and UltimaSora07 is accepted, you might wanna get it done soon.

SuperSephiroth15

Heres my prototype...

Name: Trax Jenoris
Sex:Male
Weapon: Masaflume ( like masamune only it has two abilities, it can change its length and it has the element of fire)

Brief Description: Trax looks at least in his twenties, which hides his youth. He has dark blue eyes and short spiky light green hair. Trax stands at about 5'6. He has a strongly built frame and always has a smirk on his face. Trax wears something of a cross between a monks clothers and Sephiroths.
Skills/Special Moves:

Consuming Fire

Using his blade to ignite the ground with fire, Trax surrounds his target in a circle. During this process Trax is almost nearly invincible because of the amazing speed he uses to perform it. After the circle is completed he snaps he fingers and the target is instantly engulfed in a huge explosion of fire inside the circle.

Firestrike

Trax hits the ground with masaflume or any solid object, and a giant flame erupts in a straight line.

Inferno

Trax summons his ultimate attack by extending his blade to full length, he raises it and cries out "Inferno!" and everything around him except for him goes up in a huge fire.

Skills

Aeroga- Trax summons the art of aero and uses its defenses. Very rare.

Cura/Curaga- Trax uses the art of healing to bring back some health.

Fire/Fira/Firaga- the art of fire.

Battle Style: Trax loves long range, but is equally strong at close. He prefers an all out attack on his foes.

SuperSephiroth15

Alright then! The Exhibition Match will be held here in the sign-ups!
Lets get this started!

Trax stepped into the ring awaiting his opponent to join him. He knew this was going to be fun, but he couldn't let his guard down. Trax readied Masaflume, looking down at its blade he recalled how he achieved all this strength, and he wasn't about to be beat by someone with it either.....

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Raiden walked silently to the stadiums seats,small tap were echoing as Raiden walked through the passageway.He finally got to the seats and sat down waiting for the first match and he saw a guy standing on the stadium looking real powerful and Raiden thought he was probably waiting for his opponent.Raiden just hoped he wouldnt have to face him at all cause if he did he could be destroyed any second.

DarkHeart63

Ryouichi stepped into the ring.
He was pretty nervous, despite this not even being an official battle. There were so many people watching, if he screwed up they'd all see.

Ryouichi remained calm anyway, and then studied his opponent. His weapon was the main threat, but it didn't look too powerful, just a little sharp.
The wielder- who if Ryouichi remembered was called Trax- seemed pretty strong as well, but he'd have to wait until the battle to see him fight properly.

SuperSephiroth15

Trax saw Ryouichi, Ok so he could have some moves that could give me trouble, but other than that, he's nothing to me. Trax then extended Masaflume, not to its full length. No, that wasn't needed for this fool. He extended it to about 6' feet long. He then decided to test
Ryouichi by using 50% of his Consuming Fire. Trax warped around him at an amazing speed. After he completed the Fire Circle he leapt away and snapped his fingers, as so the circle of fire exploded in a huge fireball. Trax waited to see if he connected or not..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back