• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Their Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Sorry for the delay everybody! the chapter took a little longer than normal, and what I thought I could do in one chapter, I had to divide into two chapters, and, well, it was just short of a mess. But, here's the next installment to Kingdom Hearts: Their Story.
Oh, and k_k, well, I'd give you a straight answer, but I'm not that nice. ^_^
For now just sit back, relax, and enjoy the fic that's just starting.

Chapter 27
"Everybody back up!"​

Roaricki's first thought was how much he hated Sarabis.
It wasn't unitl a few seconds later that he realized that he needed to think of something, and fast.
For a normal person, this process of thinking might seem like not a very wise idea to practice. Bit if there was one thing Roaricki had learned over all of his past adventures and over all of his jobs for Sarabis, it was to always be thinking of a way out, never just panicking and trying to blindly escape, and to always use his head and take in his environment, using it to his advantage. So where disaster struckm Roaricki was always keeping a cool head and immediately thinking of a logical way to get out of life-threatening situations. And, believe it or not, so far this job of protecting the kid was nothing compared to the dangers Roaricki had facd before.
But never mind me. Let's get back to the matter at hand.

The explosion ripped thought the sides of the ravine, just twenty feet above Sora's and Roaricki's heads.
The huge balst from the dynamite demolished a monstrous chunk of rock of from the
side of the ravine that they were dangling from. The fiery impact tore Roaricki's grip from his two trusted blades. Sora and Roaricki, along with Kingdom Clasm and Moonflow, were blasted away from the side of the ravine, a huge, rocky hole where they had once been.
Without thinking, Roaricki managed to grasp Moonflow in the earth-shattering explosion and all of the flying, bone-breaking debris, barely having enough time to sink the beautiful, translucent blade into the opposite side of the ravine just as they crashed into the wall of rock. They were now hanging on for dear life on one blade stuck into the side of the ravine, trying their best to avoid the huge, falling debris.
To Sora, it was a wonder how he was able to keep a strong hold on Roaricki through all of this, and he realized that adrenaline must really, actually work.
But, adrenaline or not, he felt a sharp, burning pain run through the side of his leg as he crashed into the wall of the ravine.
As they were dangling from Moonflow, Roaricki saw Kingdom Clasm fall by. Desperate to save his beloved blade, he reached out and barely touched it by its hilt. But he couldn't fully grasp the blade, and watched with unbelieving, golden eyes as his beloved Kingdom Clasm tumbled down the ravine, until it became a black, obsidian dot, and then completely disappeared from view.
Suddenly hearing a loud, sharp crack above, Roaricki quickly realized now was not the time to mourn.
As the loud crack above them, the odd duo looked up to see that the damage of the dynamite wasn't through yet.
The explosion had left a huge whole in the wall where Roaricki and Sora were dangling from Moonflow.
That meant above the gaping whole in the side of the ravine, the whole cliff wall was completely unstable. The loud crack was followed by an even louder crack, and then followed by dozens more, so loud that they almost split Sora's ears in half.
Suddenly the whole top half of the cliff wall split apart. weal from the explosion. Huge boulders and ship-sized pieces of rock came crashing down upon them.

Blake felt the ground rumble underneath his feet. He instinctively knew what it was.
"Everybody back up!" he yelled over the rumbling of the earth beneath him.
The Far Reachers obeyed the command and back up heir horses a good fifteen feet. Just as they did, the ground that hey had been standing on collapsed into the thousand-foot ravi, as well as the rest of the cliff wall.
Camon Blake, right-hand man to Addius Crane, smiled with intense satisfaction. Even if Raricki and that kidd were luccky enough to survive the explosion, with he highly doubted, there was no way they'd make it out with a whole cliff wall crashing down on them now. Roaricki wouldn't be able to squirm himself out of this one. The whole ravne was collapsing in on itself. --

Last edited:

Krazy

Jabberwocky
Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! *huggles Rory plushie* YOU CAN'T DIE!!! >_<

Sora: YEA!! I'VE ALREADY DIED, AND IT SUCKED!!! >_<

Aozora: o_O

Kaze:..................>_>

Me: AWESOME UPDATEDNESS!!! MORE SOON!!! ^_^

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
inferno232 said:
You were rushed on that one... I can tell
Sorry! Yeah. I had to go, but I wanted to quickly type the next chapter out before I left because I was already past my deadline. It was a race against time. Sorry about that! I've just recently realized all of the spelling mistakes and whatnot in taht chapter. I usually take the time to proofread, but, oh well. Sorry about that!
*rubs back of neck awkwardly*

Well, as to everyone else, thank you so much for yor all too gracious comments! I bid you all farewell, as I go to write the next chappy. *bows* Good day!

inferno232

In the happy place of my mind known as La-La Land.
Who is this "Someone else we know?" Hey KC, I didn't mean to be rude
or anything, I was just sayin'... I read it now that you cleaned it up and it's excellent! BTW I like the new avatar Kaze! Maybe you or Mirage can help me out here... I still can't post an image into my sig! It annoys me to no end! Thanks! :D :D :D

Last edited:
Oh, just hanging out with Demy - HEY GET BACK HERE
Well, I just go to a site with a pic, right click the pic, and select copy. Then I open up my Edit siggy window in a User CP, right-click the empty area, and click Paste. Instant pic!

BTW do anyone know a good place ot get large anime pics? I'm thinking of changing the one I've got and I site that I got it from kinda sucks, so...any suggestions?

Later...

N/V I found one XD.

Last edited:

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
No problemo, inferno!

*rubs back of neck awkwardly* Eh, sorry guys, but school has started, and so I can't update as often as I have been recently. 8th grade's pretty hectic! :sad:
But I'll be able to update on the weekends! So expect an update this Saturday or Sunday or maybe even Friday night! I'll update this weekend unless I have a really good excuse!
*feverishly flips pages in my Excuse Handbook* XD

Roaricki: Oh brother. It looks like now I'm going to have to help KC write the next chapter to his fic. AGAIN. Most of the parts were MY ideas. Except for me losing Kingdom Clasm. -_- I hate that. But KC insisted that we put it in there. Sheesh! I mean, come on! wielding two blades is my trademark!

*restrains info on DWU to not break Rory's heart* Sure.....of course it's your trademark.....

Sterling_Silver

Dagadut.
whoaa!!! this fanfic is awesome!!!!!

NEED MORE!!!!*frothing at the mouth*
YOSHI NEED MORE FANFIC....
YOU WONT LIKE YOSHI WHEN YOSHI NEEDS MORE FANFIC!!!!

all joking aside, Rory's awesome.
this fanfic rox(way better than mine)

and i agree. 8 th grade was a great year.XD but now i'm a freshmen in highskool.
but that's okay, cuz the skool is as lame as i am:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back