• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Their Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Heh, im sorta doin the same thing. In Resident Evil Genocide rp the character name Trabolt i used is featured in my own story (see sig). There are other names i have as well. Retalix in the fic we are both in is a stray name for no characters.

I meant to catch up with the last chapter written. Not that it was under SS's work. I like both fic's and they both are good in their own leagues. Not forgetting WM's work as well. Its all good.

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

yeyy, Machinary Gun is gonna read my fic! i mite have another reader!! OPLA(sp?)!!! LMAO! i'm hyper...i like brownies...yummmmyyy...^.^

chapt. 15 better be coming soon!! or ima have to send my evil lemons on u...grrr....

and yesss, WM's work is super oodles of awesomeness!!! sry i haven't gotten round to urs SS...i have a lot of fics to read here...its hard to keep up. LoLiO~

ferret

that sounded really cool. it reminds a bit of the first games' beggining but it's alright.:D

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
Well! Thanks a lot, Winged Mirage! That's okay! It's nothin' like Super Sonic! Where is he? I haven't seen him anywhere!
Okay, here's the fifteenth installment to Kingdom Hearts: Their Story!
Oh, and thanks so much, ferret! I'm really glad that you enjoy it! Hope ya come back for more! I love gettin' new readers! :)

Chapter 15
"You're not going anywhere!"​

A strong, earth-braking quake suddenly sounded, shaking the whole area.
"Riku!" Sora said, surprised.
"You again!" Roaricki shouted. "I thought I was done with you!"
Riku laughed. "I think you'll find that I'm not that easy to defeat."
His gaze suddenly sharpened. "Now, move out of the way! I need to get off of this mainland before it disappears."
"You're not going anywhere!" Sora shouted, surprising both Riku and Roaricki.
Sora clenched his fists. "I don't know what's gotten into you, or why you've change, but I know now that you need to be stopped!"
Riku just stared at him, and then broke out into a laugh. "How do you plan too to defeat me? I have the chain! You're helpless!"
"You forget about me," Roaricki said flatly.
Riku turned to him. "I sense that you think that I can be taken care of easily. I assure you you're wrong."
"Let's see!" Roaricki said, unsheathing Kingdom Clasm and Moonflow as another more violent quake ripped through the mainland.
Riku's thin blade appeared in his hand. "Gladly."
Roaricki shouted as he swung down both of his blades.
They were met by the clash of Riku's wickedly thin blade. Sparks flew.
As they were face to face, trying to tear through each other's defense, Riku grinned at Roaricki.
Enraged, Roaricki spun Kingdom Clasm in the air and swiped low at Riku's feet, wo jumped away with ease.
Riku then suddenly leapt upon Roaricki, slashing him across the chest.
Sora gasped as Roaricki cried out in pain, and Riku saw his chance to spring on Roaricki.
But Roaricki knew this was coming, and sliced at Riku with his two blades.
Riku screamed in agony as blood oozed from his left arm from a big cut that run all the way up and down it.
But they quickly clashed weapons again.
"You're more skilled than I thought," Riku said, panting.
"As with you," Roaricki said, equally worn out.
A terrible tremor caused Roaricki to slightly loose his balance, but Riku knew it was coming.
He raised his thin blade and slashed vertically down at Roaricki.
But it was stopped by Kingdom Clasm and Moonflow, which made an "X" shaped shield.
"Thought I could get ou there," Riku said, astonished.
Roaricki then suddenly grabbed Riku by the neck, and then hurled him back around, crushing him against the trunk.
Sora watched as Roaricki lifted Riku up by his neck, who was flailing desperately for air, his thin bade still in his right hand.
Sora knew that Riku had to be stopped, but he couldn't stand his childhood friend to be killed.
"Stop!" Sora yelled desperately.
This surprised Roaricki, and he turned back to see whatSora was all about.
Riku saw his chance, and sliced his blade across Roaricki's arm.
Roaricki screamed, and immediately dropped Riku.
"Now! I bid you all farewell!"
To everyone's astonishment accept Riku's the silver chain glowed and then rippled with light, transforming into the key-shaped weapon.
"But- how?" Roaricki said, still clutching his arm in pain.
"Perhaps later!" Riku said, and then pointed the blade at the key hole etched into the bark of the tree. A blueish-white strand of light suddenly emmited from the key-shaped blade. It connected with the key hole, which started to glow.
Suddenly dozens of light strands emmited from the key hole, bouncing off of the many galss and crystal hangings, creating a soft, light, harmonious sound such as wind chimes.
Then the half-circle stone that was propped up against the tree trunk suddenly grew and grew in size, until it was about 7 feet tall.
It then, to Sora's amazement, turned into a shimmering, bright portal.
Riku then turned to the two after all of this was complete.
"Farewell!" he said as dozens of explosions ripped through the ground. "This world is falling apart! Perfect!"
And with that, he turned to the shimmering portal, and started walking towards it.
"No!" Sora said, running to Riku and tackling him.
Sora accidently pushed him through the portal, but, as he did, the key-shaped blade flew out of Riku's hands.
Sora caught it as it changed back into the silver chain.
As the explosions tore through the earth, the trees started to fall and the ground started to split apart.
"Come on! This world's history!" Roaricki yelled as he grabbed Sora's arm.
And he flung them into the shimmering portal just as it closed, turning into the half-circle stone again just as the shrine was sucked into the ground by the gaping, split ground underneath it. --

Sorry, guys! It was rushed! I was bein' called off the computer! Sorry if there's a lot of mistakes! Bye! hope ya like it!
this was actually typed today instead of tomorrow! YAY!!!!

Last edited:

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
Yea its got mistakes but as long as its mostly readable thats what matters. Its looking good, Riku is a brill fighter so he suits having a thin blade of his own. Wonder where they are going now. Keep going KC.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
Thanks so much, PureShadow and winged Mirage!
Glad ya like it, Machinany Gun! From what I've heard you're hard to please. ;)
And I mean that in a good way!

Oh, and Winged Mirage, I read a pretty good block of it yesterday. I'm pretty sure that I am on Chapter 3, Part 2. I could be on Chapter 3, Part 3, but I'm pretty sure I'm just on Part 2.
Sorry! I'll hurry it up! It's very good! I love the world that they got transported to!

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

awesome chappie!~

& pureshadow...wat duz being a teen have to do w/blood??? i dont like blooood....AND O.M.G!!! GUESS WATS IN 20 DAYZ?!?!?!...MY WONDERFUL 14th BIRTHDAY!! WOOOOWOOO!! finally! i can get away from 13!! *ECK* i hate that number!! sry, i am sooo happy! HEEE HEEE~~ XD

kkz, cant wait till u get a chance to update!

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
I am not hard to please! *demands satisfaction on COM which i just got last week* :D nah seriously im not that harsh a critic. I like a good read. Wonder where that rumour came from. * Looks suspiciously at WM *

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
LOL! Dont' worry, Machinany Gun! I didn't hear the "rumor" from Winged Mirage! I guess I just established that wierd idea in my head. ;)
Anyways, glad to know that and it's a relief! Whew!

So, what'd ya think about the chapter, Machinany Gun?

Also, guess what! My birthday is DECEMBER 26! THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS! YAY!!! I LOVE my birthday's date! I wake up on Christmas and get lots of presents, and then I wake up the next day and get a lot of presents! And this year for Christmas we're going to Disney World!!! My b-days gonna be at Disney World!!!
Boom, baby! (Ha! I got that from The Emperor's New Groove! Has anyone seen that movie? It's SO funny! It's hilarious!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back