• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Their Story

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaRkNeSs2LiGhT

O.M.F.G!!! I LOOOVE THAT MOVIE! OMG! IT IS MY ALL TIME FAV MOVIE!!!

"Did you see that sky today? Talk about Blue!" --HAHA! KRONK ROX MY WOOORRLLLDDD!!! *sigh*....cept my sister STEPPED on that tape and BROKE IT!! WAAA! it was a b-day present 2...*sniffleZ*

why tanks u guyz, for the early happy birthday!!! ^.^

hope u get time soon to make the next part KC!

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
With my head to the stars, waiting for a miracle.
LOL!

Yeah, that's right, D2L! It is my FAVORITE movie!!! I really hope that they do an Emperor's New Groove world in KH2!! *sighs* That would be so awesome.

Oh, and what about this:
'Member when they're at the restauraunt and Kronk becomes the new cook? LOL!

Yzma: Kronk, can I order the potatoes as a sidedish?
Kronk: (while chopping up a carrot) I'll have to charge you full price.
Yzma: *frustratingly sighs*

XD That's so FUNNY! and so awesome too!

And:

*when Yzma and Kronk first sit down*
Yzma: *frustatingly sighs* If only we had killed that llama when we had the chance!
Kronk: You really got to stop beating yourself up about that.
Yzma: *bends spoon in half in anger while glaring at him*

LOL! And it was Kronk's fault all along! HA HA!!!
Okay, sorry. I just LOVE that movie! I always laugh so hard wheneve I see it! I have the video, and me and my family watch every now and then! It's so hilarious! We all laugh!
(Okay, will stop reminiscing)

Machinany Gun

Bronze Member
You guys are getting kinda carried away...... never saw the movie so i guess it makes no sense to me. But i still have to see Mulan in time for KH2 which will be out in the year 12 million.
But back to the topic at hand. The last chapter was pretty good, the battle was entertaining. Expecting a lot more like it with a good story driving it, which is what im seeing so far so keep at it KC.

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
Okay! I'll write more tomorrow, as I just got on tonight! It's kinda hard for me to structure the next chapter, cause I don't know how to play it out and stuff! But I promisre tomorrow will be chapter number sixteen! YES!!

Thanks a bunch and a billion, Machinany Gun! Oh, and you'll like Mulan! I LOVE it! It's so cool and action-packed! It's pretty funny too! Eddy Murphy does a good job as Mushu!

Oh, and you're right, Winged Mirage! Funny! Funny! Funny! Hilarious! My all-time FAV movie!

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
No... it ain't writer's block. It's just like I'm at a crossroad in the story. I have a choice of going one way, and a choice of going another.
But I do get writer's block at the begining of most of my chapters! It's so infuriating!
But, good news! I now know how to do it! Yes!!! next chapter..... coming very, very soon!!!!

Kingdom Clasm

Disciple of Truth
Yeah! Tell me about it! but, by jove, I think I've got it finally!

Well, hey, guys! Sorry that I haven't posted the sixteenth installment to Kingdom Hearts:Their Story in a long, long time, but I was workin' the next part out, and I think I've got it!
Well, after all that, enjoy! It's nothing special, but it was kinda hard planning it out on how it would actually take place.

Chapter 16
"You're the one who called me here!"​

Addius Crane walked briskly yet gentlemanly through the huge central hub of the Far Reachers' main base and information center, one of the many spread out all across the universe.
The huge, clear, glass-windowed dome glittered and sparkled in the bright sun outside. Every now and then an occasional cloud would cover the sun, sending the whole hub into cool shade, and then pass out of the way again, covering the base in glistening sunlight once more.
He nodded greetingly and gentlemanly to everyone he passed, smiling ettiquitely.
Crane gave off a gentlemanly and well-mannered feel. Combined with his very slight, light British accent, he was a true gentleman.
But as he passed by the crystal clear elevator in the middle of the hub and stepped onto the red carpet and opened the tall, wooden, finely-carved double-door at the end of the hub, his ettiquete changed.
There was a loud 'slam' of the doors as they closed behind Crane, and he stepped further into a finely-decorated, warm-colored and exquisite wooden room, its wooden, high-vaulted cieling rising up to the stars it seemed like.
His footsteps echoed against the smooth, glossy wooden floor, and he came to a huge wooden desk in the center of the large room.
He slammed his hands down on the smooth, intricate mahogany of the desk, which reverberated around the room. His eyes gave it all away. he was irritated and angry.
Clyse Darrag, who was sitting at the large desk, looked up and smiled slyly at the infuriated man standing before him.
"Why, Crane," he said mockingly, "what brings you here?"
Crane and Darrag had always been enemies of each other. And now that Darrag had replaced the murdered president of the Far Reachers after Crane had been yearning badly for the role, they were mortal killers at each others' throats.
Crane then bursted into a howling fit. "Damn it, Darrag!" he shouted, his loud yelling, slight British voice sounding throughout the room. "You're the one who called me here!" He was seething. "Now what the hell do you want?!"
Darrag chuckled and leaned back in his chair, his meaty body plopping down in the fine, maroon leather.
"Still haven't caught that freak yet, eh, Crane? He's charged with murdering the former president of the Far Reachers you know."
"Yes I know!" Crane snapped, his mouth twisted in a violent rage. "And I'm working on it! I've almost pin-pointed the exact location as to where he is residing for the time being."
Clyse raise a mock eyebrow. "'Almost'?" he said, his good-sized lips curving into a sly smile. "'Almost' just won't cut it, I'm afraid, Crane. If you don't find him soon, I'm going to have to demote you from Commander."
Crane laughed evily, glaring at Darrag, who was smiling smugly, and then pulled him by his blue, silk shirt collar up to his face. Darrag's face went white with surprise at Crane's sudden action of anger.
"You can't do that to me," Crane said, seething, his white teeth grinding
in rage.
Darrag soon recovered from the shocking surprise and once again took on his action of smiling smugly.
"Oh, but the contrary, Mr. Crane. Now that I am president I am superior to you. No longer are we in the same rank, competing against each other in our silly games. Now I have the power, the power to order and command you, and I can do whatever I want with you."
Defeated but still enraged, Crane sullenly let go of Darrag's silk shirt collar, and stepped back.
Smiling in triumph, Darrag looked at the clenched-fisted, teeth-grinding rival that stood before him.
"I expect to see that murdering freak captured and brought here to be put to death soon," Darrag said, resting his meaty, stubby elbows resting on the glossy, mahogony desk.
Crane said nothing, except clench his fists tighter and grind his teeth harder.
"Now go! Get out of my sight!" Darrag, said, pointing his head toward the great, double-door on the other side of the room.
As he exited the room, veangeful thoughts entered Crane's mind. This was all that black-furred freak's fault. If he hadn't have gotten away, things might have been different. He might have become the new president of the Far Reachers.
This was all that black-furred freak's fault, and he swore to himself that he would hunt him down and make sure that he would pay. He'd make sure that he would pay with his life.
"Whatever it's worth", Crane said aloud, chuckling to himself. --

Again, like I said, nothin' special for somethin' having to take so long to plan out!

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
I'm an amazingly fast reader and a huge bookworm.

*Drags WM out of hiding space*

No no no, you are not going to hide. No one's gonna kill you for being a geeky bookworm here. Don't worry, I'll protect ya! ;) (I'm sure that's very comforting.)

Isaac Asimov, J.R.R. Tolkien, J.K. Rowling, whoever wrote Dragon Riders of Pern, I do them all.

KC, keep it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back