• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: The Origin.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dnize

Personally I think that the next game will talk most about the past before Sora got the keyblade.
THe main characters you will play as is the three armored figures, why you ask? because one knows magic (like donald), one is slightly weak (like goofy) and one is the leader wielding the kingdom key (like sora). and of course there is a bad guy with his trusty side-kick like every game.

Dnize

Yeah since the next KH project wont be numbered im guessing that it will take place at maybe another time( i doubt they are going to do another CoM).and when KHIII will come out then thats when its back to Soras story, but still the ES, FS, and BHS might be in KHIII as well...

Soraox

Personally I think that the next game will talk most about the past before Sora got the keyblade.
THe main characters you will play as is the three armored figures, why you ask? because one knows magic (like donald), one is slightly weak (like goofy) and one is the leader wielding the kingdom key (like sora). and of course there is a bad guy with his trusty side-kick like every game.

Reallu nice theory i was thinking the same when i first saw the video and i was also thinking tho that the ES, FS, BHS are like kinda of like Sora, Riku, Kairi as well. And maybe if they make other game it would about the knights like u said but then if they make other game then maybe it would be about the knights and Sora riku and kairi and u use Riku and kairi instead of donald and goofy. I can see Riku replacing Goofy because he is strong as goofy but not as strong as Sora (thats my opinion) and Kairi could replace Donald and use mostly spells

Oblivionite

Kingdom Hearts: Awaking Of The Key?

Wow..Kingdom Hearts is becoming like Final Fantasy

Soraox

Yeah i know there is probably going to a lot kingdom hearts in the future just like final Fantasy

Dnize

Yeah I think for this next game Nomura is going to take a quick break from all the disney characters (execpt Mickey) for this future project and quickly return back to disney characters in KHIII

Xehanort: 17

I think the next Kingdom Hearts game will be mostly about the Keyblade.

The Keyblade is said to hold phenomenal power. One legend says its wielder saved the world, while another says that he wrought chaos and ruin upon it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back