• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts: STORM(sign ups/ooc)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
yet another attempt to make an rp. Maybe this one would catch on.

PLOT

20 YEARS AFTER KH2. After organization xiii was destroyed the world was in peace for a while. One day in Radient garden a scientist was studing the acts and habits of heartless to figure out a way to destroy them forever. As he was studing them he was mesmorized by its power and instinct he wanted to learn more about it. During his studies he learned about a place named kingdom hearts. He knew that if he found it then he could wipe ou the heartless. While doing all this the darkness in his heart began to grow and eventually his heart was so dark he was eaten alive by the darkness and instead of becoming a heartless he became darkness itself. This darkness spread to peoples hearts in almost all the worlds. With all the darkness in peoples hearts more and more heartless than ever and with more heartless there is more nobodies. with all this darkness almost destroying everything an organization was made. This organization was named STORM. With the threat of them being destroyed all the human shaped heartless and nobodies joined together and made an organization called organization 'incomplete'. Imcomlpete is the strongest organization in history each member rivaling the stringth of Xemnas. will STORM be able to defeat them?

Rules:

be literate

must be active. if you are not active then you will be banned.
NO godmodding or powerplaying
keep romance PG-13
you can have keyblades but i would like it that noteverybody had keyblades.
cant be perfect
dont ask if you can join everybody is welcome. if you ask ill just say no.
if you read all the rules put yo whats up in your template.

Tempate

Name:

weapon:(can be anything you want. If you have a keyblade it can be an original i dont care).

appearence:

personality:

history:

Ranking: (incomplete only)

element:(incomplete only)

race: human, heartless, nobody

side:STORM, or incomplete

theme song:

other:

thats it. please be creative.

approved characters

STORM

Arashi-ven1233- keyblade

Zeke- Haseo47- sword

Jenifer- star light- keyblade

Incomplete​

Last edited:

Yudoichi

Tempate

Name: Athren

weapon: Sword, thin, black blade, black hilt aswell.

appearence:
th_elementfire.jpg
(it came out really small, good. )

personality:
Doesn't talk to much, but if she gets bored she'll start to talk. Despite being a heartless she managed to keep her human emotions .After she gets to know someone she tends to be vary random with them, she has a bad habit of judging people by what they wear sometimes, like if your dressed like a fighter, she'll think you are one and stay away, or if your dressed really cool, she'll think that she's not good enough to talk to you. Athren is severely depressed but hides it behind a mask that most cant see threw. Most of the time she is smiling and acting happy, if someone starts to cry and she's near them, she gets very uncomfortable and doesn't know what to say to them. ( is that ok? )

history:
(ug, cant think..) Athren became a heartless a little over 15 years ago, her world had been invaded and after it was sealed she became trapped, for years she tried to get out of the sealed world, and finally when the organization "Incomplete" was formed a member came and took her from the sealed world, ever since then she has been a member of Organization "Incomplete" (its not much. but its all I can think of. sorry )

Ranking: Unknown

element: Fire

race: heartless

side: incomplete

theme song:

other: ( yo whats up ??) Athen isn't one who enjoys fighting or goes looking for it. she mainly wanders around, reads her books, and fallows orders from her higher ups.
( everything i type must be run threw a spell checker, so replies will be slow.sorry. and again, its not much, but i cant think today. so sorry. )

Last edited:

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
heres my template( STORM)

name: arashi

weapon: dark soldiers keybladehttp://http://images.wikia.com/kingdomhearts/images/c/c1/The_Apprentice-1.jpg

appearence: He has spikey silver hair. He has a sort of muscular build and is 5"6. Arashi wears a pure white short sleeve hoodie. He wears grey jeans . The pants are gray but the rims and the pockets are black. His hoodie white on the right side and is black on the left side. His hair very spikey and goes into four bangs that almost covers his eyes. He wears very big shoes being size 13. his eyes are a very bright blue.

personality: Raito is a very friendly guy and is friends with almost everyone. He gives everyone he meets a chance to be his friend. When hes hanging out with his friends he can be cocky and a little naive. During battle he can be a totally different person when doing battle. In battle he doesnt think and charges in. He only gets mad when people hurts his friends or when people talk about his father.

history: His history isnt about him but mainly his dad. His dad was the creater of STORM and even named Arashi after it. When he was on a mission to destroy all the heartless in an area he was ambushed my several high ranking members of the "incomplete". He almost destroyed the leader but died protecting a poor family. With his death the organization was in chaos for a little bit and was greatly weakened. almost everyone in the organization knew of his death exept Arashi who was forbidden to know of it. Now Arashis dream is to rise up the ranks of STORM and be as great as his father.

race; human

side:STORM

theme song: In the end - lincoln park

other: just became a STORM member after he obtained his keyblade. Doesnt like it when people like him because he was the founders son.

yudoachi: accpeted.

yay thats one

Last edited by a moderator:

haseo47

Awards
ok..i guess I'll join..looks like fun

Name: Zeke

weapon:http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa202/IHateURLs/swords-1.jpg (the Blue one, Red one, and Black curly one) (the red one he just has on his back for show)

appearence: Has long black hair with blue tips that goes 4 inches past his ears. He wears a black hoodie that covers his eyes with blue flames on it. He wears long black baggy pants with silver skulls and chains on them. He wears black shoes with a white tip on both of them and some blue on them. One of his eyes is silver and the other is blue (but rarely are his eyes shown).

personality: Not the kind of guy you can expect that'll be in a cheery mood alot. He doesn't talk much, and when he does its only cuz he is annoyed or he has to ask someone something important, or he's just in a cheery mood and has to talk. His mood change constantly, one minute he'll be pissed, then he'll all of a sudden be cheery and outgoing.

history: His home was destroyed and his family was killed. Ever since then he's been different. He joined STORM to rid of all evil for good. He'll fight till the day he dies, since he has nothing else to loose. No matter what, he won't give up.

race: human

side:STORM

theme song: The Kill-by 30 Seconds To Mars

other: No one really knows much about him. and he tries to keep it that way

nobodyking

i would tell you but...YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
I guess i'll help you out on the bad guy area

Name: Xelonuis

Weapon:6 katanas of different sizes(throws them around and carries mutiple in his hands at one time)

Appearance:http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x108/i-like-manga/manga/prommale-1.png

Personality:Likes to make jokes alot and always keeps his cool never stressing over anything. he likes reading and is kind of lazy. He may appear to be very quiet but once you get him talking he hardly stops. He lounges around alot but when he is given a mission he does it to his fullest.

history: Xelonius before becoming a nobody was once a renowned thief. He stole everything from everyone. On one of his ventures to steal a rare diamond he was covered in darkness and lost his heart. Now a nobody he joins the Incompletes. His intentions are unknown and he can't really be trusted. All though now it seems he is very selfless dont be fooled he can steal something from you in seconds without you knowing.

Ranking: 5th

Element: Ice

Race: nobody

Side:incomplete

Last edited:

Yudoichi

ug, sorry about this dude, but im gonna quit. just count me out.
school started up again and im not going to be online much anymore. to much homework and stuff. again im sorry.
bye.

haseo47

Awards
hey...I won't be on as much cuz today school just started and I'm in the 8th grade now so more homework. But I'll still be on...I"m not quiting. Can't wait to start :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back