• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts: STORM(sign ups/ooc)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
man schools ruining this rp.:(. well anyway considering schools starting i will be very leanent on the posting and only have you post at least once a week. if you havnt made one post for 2 1/2 weeks then you will be banned. so as long as you post at least once a week when you can itll be fine. if some thing happens and you cant post for like 2 weeks then pm me and ill understand.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Name: Jenifer

weapon:Keyblade preferred.

200px-KH2_ultima_weap.png

appearence:
animegirl-1.jpg

(It's a little big. Sorry)

personality: Jenifer is kind, smart, brave, romatic, sometimes quite girl. She becomes more talkative around the people she gets to know. She stronger than she looks.

history: Jenifer's father became devoured by darkness, becoming a heartless which created a nobody. Her father did not show signs of it at first. One night on a stormy day on Jenifers home world Destiny Island her father turned her two little brothers and mother into heartless. She was awake with all the noise of the storm. When her father came for her coming in her room. She closed her eyes. He went to take her heart and open them. She screamed and kicked him. He leaped at her. A light appeared. Breaking her bedroom windows by how strong it was. A keyblade appeared. Her father, mother, and brothers disappeared. She never saw them again. Due to the scary expiereince. She ran away to the small island kids used to go to and play at. She found a small little house on the big tree house and moved in. Over time she left the island. She met a group of kids and other people known as STORM. She decided to join them not revealing she a had a keyblade. (It's kind of lame, but I wanted a twist from my usual Bio/ histories)

race: human

side:STORM

theme song: All Star

other:

Last edited:

haseo47

Awards
I kinda figured that (not to say that you can't draw) but mostly everyone gets pictures off google for here.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
How do you know that? Anyway yeah I can't draw, strangly I can paint. Well I can paint, mold (sculpting, clay work, so on), and take pictures. I usually take pictures in fall so soon I'll have some photos up.

haseo47

Awards
lol, cool..i can sorta draw good but stink at painting. Cool..what ya take pictures of?

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Nature and animals. I like the colors of fall, I usually do it then. I might try spreading my horizon by doing winter and spring. Me I'm lucky that my parents own a farm and I live by a woods. I go there and take pictures. I sold my old ones to friends. Photography can have good money, if I wasn't selling them for a quarter to my friends. Soon I'll sell them at the next Arts and Herriatege Festival hopefully.

haseo47

Awards
Cool!!!!! Thats so sweet. I'm sure you could be a photographer when your older. I also live by the woods. I"m around mountains and all that stuff. I'd rather live here than in a huge and smell city.

haseo47

Awards
When we go somewhere (me and family) I like to look out the window of the car and look at all the sites.

haseo47

Awards
(i think we should pm eachother since we are taking up the forum space for the RP)

(Is anyone else gonna post?)-10/3/08

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back