• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts = Star Wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I'm not nice. Lemme put it like this. You shoot me, and I shoot the planet with Mars.
^_^

I'mma tell PMF on you. >XO

I never said your nice.Lol.
I don't understand you.
I'm not really afraid of PMF.
I know.
It's crazy.

Box_ghost

I never said your nice.Lol.
I don't understand you.
I'm not really afraid of PMF.
I know.
It's crazy.

Meaning Mars + Your planet = BOOM!

I feel sorry for you then. To be raped you are, like school girl in really bad hentai you must.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Meaning Mars + Your planet = BOOM!

I feel sorry for you then. To be raped you are, like school girl in really bad hentai you must.

I live on Earth fyi

He just doesn't scare me...
It's fun to watch him bash theories..
And who are you to talk about PMF..Lol.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
Because we're paying tribute to perhaps one of the greatest actors of our time that played one of the greatest supervillains of our time? How is that funny?

hey i wasn't dissing it(as i said >_>)..... i found it funny u both said the same thing and had the same taste in sigs
and your right Heath Ledger was an awesome actor(rest his soul)

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Have you even sat down and watched any of these movies? Have you even played KH, for that matter?

I've watched them all. They're incredibly corny. And it's not because I'm a 90s child. I'm entertained by what I'm entertained by. I mean, they're not bad, but they certainly do not ">>>>> everything else".

KH and KH: CoM had decent scripts. Hokey-ness is okay, to a point. KHII was slightly more hokey, but not nearly so as SW.

But, whatever, it's not like you'll listen to me anyway. Which is fine. =/

Oh, and I'm not a Naruto fan by any means.

Last edited:

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
I've watched them all. They're incredibly corny. And it's not because I'm a 90s child. I'm entertained by what I'm entertained by. I mean, they're not bad, but they certainly do not ">>>>> everything else".

KH and KH: CoM had decent scripts. Hokey-ness is okay, to a point. KHII was slightly more hokey, but not nearly so as SW.

But, whatever, it's not like you'll listen to me anyway. Which is fine. =/

i agree with you..... although the second trilogy should not even have mention

Charlie K

Back in Business
As in I'm literally sitting next to him. I remember you now. You jumped into my conversation with him when I came back. Way to mind yours guy. :D

Oh sweet, Hey PMF. Lol.
I can't jump into conversations, I'm paralized.
When who came back?PMF?

Box_ghost

Oh sweet, Hey PMF. Lol.
I can't jump into conversations, I'm paralized.
When who came back?PMF?

-_-

I'M Sean. LeVon is sitting next to me playing video games when he needs to be working on his report. It's the reason why he left in the first place.

PMF and Box+ghost are two separate people;

PMF = LeVon
Box_ghost = Sean.

I AM BOX_GHOST.

jovjo003

i don't understand star wars so i really don't know what you mean

i think if you watch it like 10x for all six movies, the story will click. or ask the hardcore sw fans out there. theres one guy i know that told me every single detail of every scene for the first star wars in 5 hours. he was sooo completely into it.

royaljminnis

Dude i made this thread already how bootleg..... mine was called kingdom hearts = modern day starwars

which for the most part it does just a vast re-imagined version of the story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back