• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts = Star Wars

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jovjo003

Anyone agree? :thumbup::thumbup:

Well, my point is in terms of the way they were made and the plotlines. First, Nomura made a story around the good/evil theme. After he started with KH1, COM, KH2, hes now going back with 3 sequels/prequels like Star Wars, with KHBBS, KH 358/2, CODED.

But the major similarity is the theme about the "Fallen Hero." Like Anakin Skywalker, Terra started good. There was a scene in the BBS trailer about him not wanting be a "Master." Now, from the KH2 Final Mix secret ending, we get an idea that Terra starts out good but will soon become evil. Seems like Nomura was also inspired by George Lucas' Star Wars and that the storyline is going that route.

Last edited:

Cissy

Bronze Member
You mean BBS's plot?

It could be similiar. But equal? Not exactly.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
The themes used in Star Wars are in fact rather common ones, and have been seen throughout media and literature. /thread

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Um, no?...
WTF is up with these retarded threads?

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
WTF is up with these retarded threads?

Don't ask me. I assume the user who started this thread is a lonely, neglected child longing for attention....kinda like DarkTerra.

jovjo003

Well, my point is in terms of the way they were made and the plotlines. First, Nomura made a story around the good/evil theme. After he started with KH1, COM, KH2, hes now going back with 3 sequels/prequels like Star Wars, with KHBBS, KH 358/2, CODED.

But the major similarity is the theme about the "Fallen Hero." Like Anakin Skywalker, Terra started good. There was a scene in the BBS trailer about him not wanting be a "Master." Now, from the KH2 Final Mix secret ending, we get an idea that Terra starts out good but will soon become evil. Seems like Nomura was also inspired by George Lucas' Star Wars and that the storyline is going that route.

Charlie K

Back in Business
^ Chewbaca agrees.

Lmfao. Yea Star wars is boring even the creator George Lucas is bored of it..You know the new movie and all.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
i find star wars boring.... :sleep:

*GASP!* How can you find the part when Darth Vader says "Join me, and together we can rule the galaxy as father and son." boring!?!? You're weird.

Then again, the prequels were atrocieties that brought Star Wars down the pooper, so I guess I can partially agree.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Next we'll see people saying Nomura is the next Shakespeare.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Why didn't you put this well thought out explanation in your first post, instead of coming across like an idiot? D:
Oh, and I think Star-Wars is really tacky.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
Same here! I was never attracted to it like the rest of my friends.
Plus, the costumes and sets seemed incredibly unwashed and gross. >_>

yeah i can at least sit through the origanal trilogy, but the newer ones are just..... --zzzz

and whats up with the new animated one:confused:

jovjo003

Why didn't you put this well thought out explanation in your first post, instead of coming across like an idiot? D:
Oh, and I think Star-Wars is really tacky.

Ummm... I just wanted to get you peoples attention. lol..

Box_ghost

Nomura is the next Shakespeare.

Sora: [To Kairi] Come here fair strumpet and prepare to lay thine crown upon mine as I unsheath my sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back