• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts Stained Glass Clock Exhibition Opens at Shinjuku Station on Jan 9th

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
It is kind of strange that some of the character's stations have their personal antagonists on them like Ansem for Riku and Saix/Xemnas for Xion. Wonder what was the intention behind that?

Muke

whatever
Awards
It is kind of strange that some of the character's stations have their personal antagonists on them like Ansem for Riku and Saix/Xemnas for Xion. Wonder what was the intention behind that?
Like others have stated already, I think the characters aren't only meant to be people the chars love. But people who played a role - why else would MX be on Aqua's stage, for example?

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I'm somewhere between liking these and thinking they look like cheap fan art. That and it kinda bothers me that the character's eyes aren't shut, but they're not canon parts of the games so it's whatever

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
They're most likely meant to broadly represent each title and the people most influential in both good and bad sense.

Like said, I would not necessarily try to read/interpret any deeper meanings or intentions for the actual in-universe canon into them as they're almost certainly not meant to be canon representations but are on a meta-level, representing things to the real-world audience.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
They look pretty! *looks at Riku ones* Definitely pretty. Kidding, they all look nice. <3

Silverwarrior

In the translation it says that

"Square Enix will be displaying a memorial stained glass clock commemorating the 25th anniversary of the Kingdom Hearts series in the Shinjuku Station's Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line Metro Promenade from the 9th til the 15th of January 2017."

Isn't that meant to be 15th??

On the actualy aesthetics, I really like these. I wish they would realise the alice mockup they did pre-KH1 (and actually do one for Kairi and Jasmine so that we then have all 7)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
OMG. I love it even more now. I need this!

giphy.gif

Like the D23 Japan Auction KH1 pre-production Sora maquette signed by Nomura, I'll caress of all these beauties until my alarm brings me back to reality.

Thetamu64

Hey guys,

I made an album of the memorial, if you wanna see images of it then come check it out here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back