• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Sora's Toy Box Adventure

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Kingdom Hearts: Sora's Toy Box Adventure

Prologue

" This is going to be a long journey." Sora finished reading The King's letter. " I know what I have to do." he said facing Riku and Kairi. " You better watch yourself out there." Riku said. " I'll hold down the fort here in case anything happens. " Sora faced Kairi. She held something in her hand. " Bring it back okay ? " She said as she game Sora her lucky charm. " I promise I will." Sora smiled to Kairi. " I'ma go get ready for tomorrow. " He left and took his raft back to his house.

Sora arrived at his house and went straight to his room. He threw the bottle onto his bed and sat down. " Another journey right after I just finished one." he said laying down. " I need a break." He closed his eyes but opened them right back up as he felt something was out of place. he got up and sees across from his bed was a treasure chest looking box wrapped as if it was a gift. There was a note on it that held The King's mark. " Another letter ? " He said to himself and scratched his head. He took it off the chest and opened it up.

" Dear Sora,
I need you to fix these broken toys in this chest. After you do I hope you enjoy them. I know you will.
The King."

" Fix broken toys ? He really wants me to do everything huh." Sora said scratching his head. He ripped of the paper that covered the toy chest. " TOY BOX." it said. " Well if The King wants me to ." he said as he opened the box. A bright light surrounded the room and than disappeared. The chest closed and Sora's room was empty.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay so yea a while ago i wrote like an Idea for a Toy Story world in the Next World thing in the Future of Kingdom hearts section. So yea. I decided to write a Short Fanfic about it. And I hope you guys like it.

Basic plot. Sora goes through what the Toys go through in Toy Story 1-2.
Toy Story 3 might be included if I see the movie before I finish the End of the 2nd Movie.

I Hope you guys enjo and critic my horrible skillz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back