• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Series Plot Holes and Future Things...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jdeib963

So im thinking theres a few things that dont make sense in the KH series that warrant attention i believe. Input is welcome and needed and if you have any plot holes to add please do!

1.) Sora's memories of Castle Oblivion in the beginning of KHII. They end right when Sora enters the doors to Castle Oblivion...and yet when he first sees an organization coat (I dont count mickey's sorry) at Yensid's he doesnt remember:
A.) When he fought Xemnas in the final mix version (Its canon...i checked)
B.) When he sees Marluxia in the crossroads.
WHY DOESN'T he remember? PLOT HOLE!

2.) Phil has met both Roxas and Ventus and has neither acknowledged a connection or has told Sora this. Not like he needs to tell Sora but youd think he would.

3.)Riku has the fastest damn growth spurt I have ever seen in 358/2 days. Why?

4.) Ummmm, is Kingdom Hearts a giant door...orrrr, a giant heart...????

There are more, but these annoy me and I want to know if they are plot holes or if they are just hard to understand...THANKS!

ReverseUnversed

1 - ) Sora remembers everything that happened to him but Castle Oblivion. Naminé erased his memories of CO in-between CoM and KH2 while restoring his "true" ones.

2 - ) Don't really know.

3 - ) Because he's older than Sora.

4 - ) The "giant heart" is KH itself. The door is the Door to Darkness, the door leading to the Realm of Darkness.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
1 - ) Sora remembers everything that happened to him but Castle Oblivion. Naminé erased his memories of CO in-between CoM and KH2 while restoring his "true" ones.

I think what he is trying to say is that, despite fighting Xemnas in Hollow Bastion, and seeing Marluxia at the cross-roads and his memories of KH 1 ending right when he approaches the door. he does not recognize the black coats.

jdeib963

I think what he is trying to say is that, despite fighting Xemnas in Hollow Bastion, and seeing Marluxia at the cross-roads and his memories of KH 1 ending right when he approaches the door. he does not recognize the black coats.

YESS!!! THATS WHAT I MEAN! It drove me crazy because they made it a final mix and for what? So he doesnt remember them? WTF!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
1. Maybe he was preoccupied. He was probably thinking along the lines of "OMG evil peoplez!" instead of "Haven't I seen you before?"

2. This is PHIL you're talking about. The guy can't even count correctly. Well, that's my excuse for him not remembering.

3. Riku is older than Sora.

4. Giant heart = Kingdom Hearts. Giant door = Door to Darkness.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
1) I think Nomura just didn't mention it. Honestly, most people don't follow everything about a game series. Mentioning it would just cause confusion to the people who don't know about what was added to Final Mix or know that Final Mix even exists. I know I was confused about Xemnas appearing in Sora's memories at the beginning of KH2.

As for him seeing Marluxia before going into Castle Oblivion... I think Namine erased everything about what happened relating to the events of CoM.

2) Phil has most likely had hundreds of students. He wouldn't remember expecially if there is 10-11 years difference between BBS and Days.
And why would he tell Sora? Phil doesn't know the connection between Roxas & Sora, and Sora & Ven.

3) Riku doesn't appear in Days for a while. Plus, what Riku looks like is affected by Ansem SOD at the time because the Heart shapes the body.

4) In KH1 we see the Door to Darkness.
In BBS we see Kingdom Hearts, The Heart of All Worlds.
Kingdom Hearts resides in the Realm of Darkness behind the DtD.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
1) I think Nomura just didn't mention it. Honestly, most people don't follow everything about a game series. Mentioning it would just cause confusion to the people who don't know about what was added to Final Mix or know that Final Mix even exists. I know I was confused about Xemnas appearing in Sora's memories at the beginning of KH2.
Then why show it in Sora's restoration memory sequence?

rhyth

1) Because Sora forget everything in Castle Oblivion when Namine pieced his memories together. I'm afraid I can't help you on the Xemnas part. I never watched that part of Final Mix.

2) Phil met Roxas and Ven but there were at least a 10 year time difference. Idk, if I were Phil, I wouldn't be able to remember faces that I've seen 10 years ago. Plus, its PHIL we're talking about. The dude who can't count.

3) Mostly because mother nature made him like that, or that Nomura really wanted a mature Riku. I bet someone can come up with a more complex unnecessary theory behind it, but I'm gonna stick with this one. He's tall just because he is.

4) Kingdom Hearts is a heart. It's the Heart of everything in the Universe. Those doors that we always see in KH games are Doors to Kingdom Hearts & Doors to Darkness & Doors to Light.

Hope that sorta helped ^^

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
1) Because Sora forget everything in Castle Oblivion when Namine pieced his memories together. I'm afraid I can't help you on the Xemnas part. I never watched that part of Final Mix.

I'm going to say this for the last time. Sora remembers chasing Pluto. He remembers walking up to the door of Castle Oblivion. His first encounter with Marluxia was before that so he would remember. I'm starting to think because his memory was cut off after he first saw Castle Oblivion, the scenes that took place a few hours before that wouldn't be very clear in his mind.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That scene has been in the start of KH II with Japan. They got FM so then they wouldn't have added it to make sense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back