• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts {redux}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
I wasn't aware that the town was no longer divided up into districts. I guess I should really follow your example more.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Dave, I demand you actually create a template to your own RP.

Not that I'm getting idealistic or anything.

;D

Name: Arrow

Appearance: [no pictures for you. Make Tobsy draw me one] Arrow is nothing astonishing in either height nor weight, in good shape due to life on the islands. But one thing her tropical home doesn't seem to affect is her skin: she's quite pale by nature and never does anything more than sunburn, after which she'll revert back to her ghostly self. As she hates to sunburn, she does what she can to protect herself and can usually be seen with a hood up. Her hair is a reddish mahagony, curled in a loose and wild way just a little past her shoulders. Indifferent, she tends to keep the auburn mass held back up with a single clip and out of her way, save for the shorter disobediant strands which fran her face. In features gravely stoic in repose, her eyes are the only source of color, dark blue-grey.

Island weapons: Her fists.

Weapons: Battle-gloves, made from a thin and flexible, yet durable type of leather and armoured with molded plates of some black metal. Protruding from over her knuckles are steel "claws", and running from her wrists to her elbows are razor-sharp blades, one on each arm. The metal for this is faintly opalescent and sparks with power. Not unlike a Keyblade, her gloves can be changed with the right accessory.

Ability: By gathering energy into her weapons, Arrow can deliver a blow strong enough to crack boulders ... sometime. Give her a few weeks {or months}, she'll figure it out.

Personality: Despite having a typical islander's fun-loving attitude, Arrow has been described as fierce and dignified. Thoughtful and enigmatic by nature, its obvious that she has depths to her which no was has yet charted, and half of who she is is a secret even to her best friends. Contrarily, most people will tend to open up to her, sensing someone they can trust be comforted by. As deep as her thoughts is her compassion and instinctive desire to protect others, especially those she cares for.

For all that she seems aloof, Arrow does not like to be alone in life. A few hours away from others is fine, but she would hate to actually go off and do something big {like travelling to new worlds} without any companions. She revels in friendship and loves to make people laugh. However, when she gets mad, it's not a laughing matter. She has no fear of sticking up for herself or others: in fact, she doesn't really fear much at all {not always a good thing}. Her anger is fierce, but it is not a "fiery temper": it is ice that burns like cold iron in her fighter's unbreakable will.

Strengths: Hand-to-hand combat. Her skills at close combat are, without a doubt, against the norm. Logically, there should be no way that a girl barely topping 5'4" could take down an enemy twice her size with her limbs alone. Yet, she can. Arrow's physical strength suggests powers that take the place of any magical abilities. She also seems to have an almost intuitive grasp of her opponent's moves in a fight. And coming from years of practice rather than inherent ability, Arrow is very agile.

Weaknesses: Because of the way she fights, Arrow is pretty useless when her enemy is too far away to land a punch. She is no mage: it's unlikely that she'll ever be able to summon lightening or fire, and any spells she has a chance of posessing will still tie in to her hand-to-hand. This makes her susceptible to both aerial assaults and magical attacks coming her way. The best she can do is dodge and hope her opponent isn't faster.

Personality-wise, Arrow is perhaps a bit too fierce and cynical. She comes off as harsh and it tends to intimidate others, making some people give her a wide berth. She is this cliche: not for the faint of heart.

Brief Biography: Arrow moved to Destiny Islands at the age of six. A few weeks was enough to turn her into an islander heart and soul ... but even her heart and soul longed for more than just the confines of this small, beautiful world. She made friends primarily with Taryn and Von, and thought to leave Destiny Islands with them- but never in the way they actually ended up doing it.

Theme song: Can't Take Me ~ Bryan Adams

Battle song: Amaranth ~ Nightwish

{Yes, it's long. Shut up. Accidental. }

Last edited:

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
My template will probably be up after Ulteh makes her introduction and we actually get the gummi ship. =3

Arzur

(Remember me? Well, I'd actually be shocked if you did...)

Name: Kai

Appearance:
Height: 6'
Weight: Average
Hair Color: Black
Hair: Smooth
Eye Color: Steel Blue
Handed: Ambidexterous
Skin Tone: Near-Pale
Skin Condition: Youthful
Physical Condition: Peak
Voice: Clear, Smooth
Arm Length: Average
Clothing: Kai wears a long white coat, with a white hood.

Weapon:
Name: Ragnell
Type of Weapon: Blessed Katana
Compliment Item(s): None
Style of Weapon: Godly/Elemental, Enhanced through use
Length:
-- blade: 5'4
-- overall: 6
Weight: 15 lbs
Faculty: None

Ability: High speed, plus novice lighting magic.

Personality: Kai hates violence, despite his 'gift' with a blade. His greatest traits are his honor, and his inability to ignore someone who is being taken advantage of in a fight. He also hates people who misuse weapons with a burning passion. On another note, he is also shockingly laid back.

Strengths: His 'gift' is a blessing to some, and a curse to Kai himself. Despite his hatred of fighting, he is amazing with just about any bladed weapon. As a side, he has taken up unarmed combat so he won't have to use his katana in a battle, sparing himself from having to kill anyone.

Weaknesses: He is headstrong at times, and also charges into a battle where he's outclassed to protect someone in need. His constant procrastination can also be seen as a weakness, depending on the situation.

Brief Biography: Kai's childhood was unremarkable, at best. For reasons he could never figure out, he was always seen as an outcast, despite his efforts to fit in a little more. His mother died in a fire when he was ten, and his father is the man who tought him the way of the sword. He both loves the man for it, and hates him.

Other: Theme Song: All These Things I Hate (Revolve Around Me) by Bullet for My Valentine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back