• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts re-make

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

CloudX159

X-box is a System that could match up to PS2
plus Microsoft hasn't beendoing bad (HALO 2 come on!)

bhk3

if kh came out on the xbox people might not like it but the controls will be just a little differnt and grapics will be a little bit better if it came out on gc i mean come on look at the controlel(cant speel it) how will u control sora and besides u can play COM on gc.

Mr. sora

I never said I hate sony. I'm just saying if we obvserve nintendo more closely we might learn alot from nintendo. In which I already have.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Mr. sora said:
I'm not giving up, and yes the gamecube has crystal chronicles but why not a kingdom hearts game? Look, just because the gba has a kingdom hearts game doesn't mean that the gamecube should not. There could be lots of people who would appreciate it more than you.
there not going to nomura said he liked the gamecube but nintendo said they won't have it on gamecube but they probably suggested to let on gba it was an old report.

CloudX159

GC could never match up to the PS2
as for X-box the game might be good but not as good as the PS2 version
the originals are always the best....
you guys have mario Sunshine (lol) why should the GC have this game?!

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Mr. sora said:
Okay, you listen here cloudx, nintendo has always been me and my brother's favorite consule and we always stick to nintendo no matter what. Sure, we might have other consules but that doesn't mean we don't like it as much as other consules, so, I'm respectfully thinking about this because kingdom hearts was avalible for the nintendo for the first time, and we deserve more kingdom hearts games.
since there were alot of fans asking to have kh on gamecube nomura said something like this :nomura said nintendo wouldn't let them do that.

bhk3

iam not sure if this counts but since u can play gba games on gc doesnt that mean since COM is on gba u can play it on gc so pretty much gc already had a kh game

sorixed

Dattebayo!
not really kh was on gba because just like mr.sora they put it on gba for fans nomura listened to the children and thats why they made it besides whats the point to put on gc when there making the next consol and everyone won't play the gc when nintendo revolution comes out nomura said it won't happen it won't be on gc for sure they said ps2 have strong graphics com was 2d thats the reason they let it on gba .

Mr. sora

bhk3 said:
iam not sure if this counts but since u can play gba games on gc doesnt that mean since COM is on gba u can play it on gc so pretty much gc already had a kh game

That does not count. Thats just stupid. Its like saying the ps3 already had a crystal chronicles game. If anyone heard the ps3 is going to be compatible with the psp.

bhk3

Mr. sora said:
That does not count. Thats just stupid. Its like saying the ps3 already had a crystal chronicles game. If anyone heard the ps3 is going to be compatible with the psp.
wat the hell are u talking about. psp does not have a cyrstal chronicles only gc has have that game and why the hell are u talking about the ps3 no 1 knows that much about it

sorixed

Dattebayo!
bhk3 said:
wat the hell are u talking about. psp does not have a cyrstal chronicles only gc and gba have that game and why the hell are u talking about the ps3 no 1 knows that much about it
mr.sora was saying in sarcasim that for example saying chronicles was on ps3 so mr.sora wasn't being serious. so don't get confused about what mr.sora was saying those were two different sentences saying about the news on psp and saying about chronicles in sarcasim they just didn't put the period sign .

bhk3

sorixed said:
mr.sora was saying in sarcasim that for example saying chronicles was on ps3 so mr.sora wasn't being serious.
how was i supposed to know that?

sorixed

Dattebayo!
Mr. sora said:
easy theres a period . that was two sentenses on the sarcasim and saying if anyone knows about the psp. :D but i doubt kh on gc its been confirmed they wouldn't put it on gc.

BestKHPlayer

~Life~ said:
Ok *sigh*

Ps2 has Kingdomhearts

Nintindoe/gc has Zelda

what if zelda went to ps2. That would not be right!

Zelda is like a trademark for Nintindoe like Kingdomhearts is one for ps2. so NO it should not be made for the cube!

...... LOL Kingdom Hearts is not a trademark for PS2. There has been disney character games on the GCN, and how is Sony going to hold back disney or Square Enix from not letting them use their game on another system? Zelda is Nintendo OWNED. Sony didnt make KH!

Mr. sora

It was no big deal. Its just my example like soriax said. Anyways, I still think it would be a great idea, because there could be extra worlds (i.e andy's house) wouldn't it?

bhk3

sorixed said:
easy theres a period . that was two sentenses on the sarcasim and saying if anyone knows about the psp. :D but i doubt kh on gc its been confirmed they wouldn't put it on gc.
no listen i saw it i just didnt read it right becuse he said"its like saying" i missed thats why i though he was serious

Sora4126

Mr. sora said:
Okay, you listen here cloudx, nintendo has always been me and my brother's favorite consule and we always stick to nintendo no matter what. Sure, we might have other consules but that doesn't mean we don't like it as much as other consules, so, I'm respectfully thinking about this because kingdom hearts was avalible for the nintendo for the first time, and we deserve more kingdom hearts games.

OK, I've been a Nintendo fan for as long as I can remember, and this has been said before and I'll say it again, Kingdom Hearts wouldn't be as good on Gamecube as it is on PS2. Nothing against Nintendo it'd just be kinda weird.

Back