• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom hearts re-make

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Mr. sora

What if they re-make kingdom hearts for the gamecube since they made a kingdom hearts for the gba? That would be fair for everyone right?

Mr. sora

Why? Whats wrong with having another kingdom hearts game for nintendo? I've always wanted a kingdom hearts game for the gamecube. How about kingdom hearts final mix?

CloudX159

No!!!!!
i don't want the game going into anyother system but the PS2
anyways doesn't GC have FF cronicals

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Why are we crused will these stupid questions?

1)Kingdom Hearts:Chain of Memories is not a remake of Kingdom Hearts.
2)Kingdom Hearts:CoM is a competely different game from the orign.
3)They aren't going to remake Kingdom Hearts for other system.(Always with PS2)
4)If they do they will say it.(Which they won't)

CloudX159

i think the gut who made the post knew this (well i hope so...)
and the only remake that could happen if there was another remake would be on PSP
Nintendo might not like this....

~Life~

The old member
Mr. sora said:
Why? Whats wrong with having another kingdom hearts game for nintendo? I've always wanted a kingdom hearts game for the gamecube. How about kingdom hearts final mix?
Ok *sigh*

Ps2 has Kingdomhearts

Nintindoe/gc has Zelda

what if zelda went to ps2. That would not be right!

Zelda is like a trademark for Nintindoe like Kingdomhearts is one for ps2. so NO it should not be made for the cube!

Mr. sora

I'm not giving up, and yes the gamecube has crystal chronicles but why not a kingdom hearts game? Look, just because the gba has a kingdom hearts game doesn't mean that the gamecube should not. There could be lots of people who would appreciate it more than you.

CloudX159

i think so 2....
IF KH1 would of had came out for GC i should have been no longer than 1 year tops......
so i guess they Nintendo wanted the prequle of kh2 on Gameboy....

Mr. sora

Okay, you listen here cloudx, nintendo has always been me and my brother's favorite consule and we always stick to nintendo no matter what. Sure, we might have other consules but that doesn't mean we don't like it as much as other consules, so, I'm respectfully thinking about this because kingdom hearts was avalible for the nintendo for the first time, and we deserve more kingdom hearts games.

CloudX159

ok thats fine but Game Crap i mean Cube will NOT have any KH games...
plus it would be to much work for the button reconfigeration From PS2 to lameCrap..i mean Game Cube (man i got to stop doing that...)

CloudX159

yep...
plus there would be tons of tons of people piss off so i don't think Norma wants riots across small towns

Mr. sora

I think I know everyone's weakness. Everybody have been spoiled by these realistic graphiced games. Look, its not about realism. Games are supposed to be non-realistic thats what nintendo was heading for, I think. Nintendo was targeting a system where the gaming world was virtual-reality (not real). Sure their graphics were better than the original nintendo, but, nintendo has a very intresting way of gaming. Maybe you people should check it out, I mean, if you take a closer look at nintendo games, you will see what I mean. It is, after all, worth a look.

CloudX159

look...i played games on the GC and there not bad at all....(love Sonic)and i never said that the GAMES of the GC suks its the system all around....
look at some Achivements that Nintedo has aready.....
and the way i hear u out it sounds like ur piss off at Sony...
so what if PSP is better than DS or DS is better than...........Gameboy :D
another thing u guys aready have mario and u want more??!

CloudX159

Mr. sora said:
I think I know everyone's weakness. Everybody have been spoiled by these realistic graphiced games. Look, its not about realism. Games are supposed to be non-realistic thats what nintendo was heading for, I think. Nintendo was targeting a system where the gaming world was virtual-reality (not real). Sure their graphics were better than the original nintendo, but, nintendo has a very intresting way of gaming. Maybe you people should check it out, I mean, if you take a closer look at nintendo games, you will see what I mean. It is, after all, worth a look.

if we were spoiled of realistic games than we wouldn't like kh right?
i like the game being real but game play is way more important than the graphics

Back