• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread

So I got my Gameinformer last nite :3 and they had a review of RE:COM... I'm too lazy to type the whole article, but they gave it a 6.25 XD... they really only complained about how long it had been between the release of KH2 and this release. Also a bit about the targeting.. And in the other opinion they gave it a 7.25....

Ouch....it did worst than the original 2-D GBA version which got like a 8.6

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Ouch....it did worst than the original 2-D GBA version which got like a 8.6
IGN gave it s great review, though.
I kinda gave up on CoM, its old, and the VAs suck

But, its more fun like that! Your not really missing much, theyr not that great
What's... wrong with you? D':
CoM is quite possible the best of the series, how is it old?
And, seriously, what's so horrible about the VAs? All of them were AMAZING except for Marluxia. And, granted, Marluxia really is a bland character to begin with, so having a boring voice is okay.
So I got my Gameinformer last nite :3 and they had a review of RE:COM... I'm too lazy to type the whole article, but they gave it a 6.25 XD... they really only complained about how long it had been between the release of KH2 and this release. Also a bit about the targeting.. And in the other opinion they gave it a 7.25....
That's... odd.
And, at the magic guys tower, but I think that was only in FM
I don't recall. Must've been in FM.

madruga

dude it dosent really mater of the review is good or bad. I have bought games that most ppl hated and had like a 5/10 and i loved plaing it. Its just because ppl just buy games that come out from companies that they like. Course i love this game for the gba nut to remake it after a long time AFTER the sequel to it was made is kinda dumb. Unless ur a true KH fan u will buy it....and i am so i bought it. I give it at least a 8/10 cause i liked the gba version and a 3D version is just what i wanted. Also cause i beat KH CoM in like an hour and this 1 is taking a little longer. Im glad :D

A

Azrael

dude it dosent really mater of the review is good or bad. I have bought games that most ppl hated and had like a 5/10 and i loved plaing it. Its just because ppl just buy games that come out from companies that they like. Course i love this game for the gba nut to remake it after a long time AFTER the sequel to it was made is kinda dumb. Unless ur a true KH fan u will buy it....and i am so i bought it. I give it at least a 8/10 cause i liked the gba version and a 3D version is just what i wanted. Also cause i beat KH CoM in like an hour and this 1 is taking a little longer. Im glad :D

I would rate it somewhere between 8.1-8.9/10 for being (through agruement) the best in the KH series.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

What's... wrong with you? D':
CoM is quite possible the best of the series, how is it old?
And, seriously, what's so horrible about the VAs? All of them were AMAZING except for Marluxia. And, granted, Marluxia really is a bland character to begin with, so having a boring voice is okay.

Well, Sora sounds too old, Diz sounds like he just had the biggest coughing fit of his life, I agree with you on Marluxia, Vexen was ok, not creepy enough, Lexaeus was actually good, just a tad deeper than I would have expected, Zexion sounds like Axel, Axel sounds like Zexion, only older, and Larxene sounds too low, and her laugh was totally faked! Namine was good, and I didnt really care about Kairi :)

MasterHearts7762

Ouch XD Thats the only reason? Thats harsh

IDX Rider

It's taking a little while for me getting used to the KH controls after playing my 360 for so long. But from what I've managed to get out of the little time I've played it, I love it so far. I'm not worried about Sora's voice either. You'd be amazed at how much someone's voice can change in one year after puberty.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Yes, but is Haley Joel Osment an effing week older since we last heard her do Sora's voice?

A

Azrael

Re:CoM takes place a week after KH1. An effin Week.
That's the fastest puberty I've seen anyone go through, even if they're a video game character.

KH doesn't follow the law of realities.

Look at Sora for one year, didn't he take a crap or eat while inside that pod

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Or drink water for that matter. He should have died of dehydration after the first week of his sleep.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Yeah, so the Laws of physics have no say in the world of KH.

Emo-Tional

oh my, look at the vote count...over 1 million....damn.

Emo-Tional

Oh, lol. i was like WHOA how'd that happen.

I bought the game but I returned it in the next two days without opening it. But my friend got it for me yesterday, so I'll get it tomorrow :]

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Oh, lol. i was like WHOA how'd that happen.

I bought the game but I returned it in the next two days without opening it. But my friend got it for me yesterday, so I'll get it tomorrow :]
We don't even have that many members, let alone active ones.

Why may I ask would you do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back