• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread

I finally got to play the damn game...... i can't beat Repliku IV :(

Alas i will never Epcars updated performance...

I know the feeling

Just go on youtube, you fucking idiot!

Charlie K

Back in Business

What exactly are Premium Cards..The number turns yellow? So what? Can any one answer me that?

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

What exactly are Premium Cards..The number turns yellow? So what? Can any one answer me that?

It has a lower CP cost than other cards of it's kind, however, after you use it in battle once, it's gone until you finish.

Charlie K

Back in Business

Ok, thanks, thats what i thought when i used them and they didnt come back, lmao

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

It has a lower CP cost than other cards of it's kind, however, after you use it in battle once, it's gone until you finish.
Not true. If you have an ether, hipotion, etc. It will return. In fact it might go further than that. I have reloaded my deck before and had my cure premium card show up with using a restorative card.

Angel

Not true. If you have an ether, hipotion, etc. It will return. In fact it might go further than that. I have reloaded my deck before and had my cure premium card show up with using a restorative card.

I think it's the hi- and mega-restore cards that do it, as well as elixirs and megalixirs.

I've always wondered, what's the difference between an elixir and a megalixir? what's the diff between a hi- and mega-, for that matter?

Angel

Figured it out!

Here it is:

Hi-Quickly reloads cards with no charge time required. Even normally unreloadable cards are restored.

Mega-Quickly reloads cards with no charge time required and resets the reload counter. Even normally unreloadable cards are restored.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

I must be one of the few who actually doesn't use potions or elixirs, they use a crud load of CP, and they are always broken when I use them ;-;. Maybe I should start using them.

Angel

I must be one of the few who actually doesn't use potions or elixirs, they use a crud load of CP, and they are always broken when I use them ;-;. Maybe I should start using them.

Once I could fill my deck with nothing but 7s and above, I ditched item cards. that might just be me though.

Auron

Missing an eye

If you use it in a sleight at the end you'll be able to use it AND get it back-_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back