• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread

God Larxene II was a bitch, she personally was the hardest for me, Sora's story that is. I dunno about Riku's story

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Ars Arcanum is nearly impossible to use though, because it has to be 1-6. you'd have to use incredibly low cards that I don't put in my deck.

Sonic Blade FTW!:D!

On heartless it's a lifesaver. You should try using a few Enemy cards with it tho.

I totally just beat Sora's Story <3 Marluxia, though, his last form was a bit of a disappointment. Meh, I still love me some Marluxia.

Cool. :D

Marluxia wasn't a great boss. His first form was the hardest. :<

Marly

Awards

I thought his second form was hardest, just cause he kept moving around ;-;, also his third form was the shiz looking. Plus I almost died when he did that count down thing, I wasn't sure what to do ;-;.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

I thought his second form was hardest, just cause he kept moving around ;-;, also his third form was the shiz looking. Plus I almost died when he did that count down thing, I wasn't sure what to do ;-;.
I just fucking mashed like hell until the move ended. After he knocked away my cards, I just dodge rolled and grabbed them. I'm possibly going to write a Boss Guide, but I need contributions and stuff :x.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu

I just fucking mashed like hell until the move ended. After he knocked away my cards, I just dodge rolled and grabbed them. I'm possibly going to write a Boss Guide, but I need contributions and stuff :x.

lol, thats exactly what i did... but really the final bosses in kingdom hearts are always very dissappointing.
the boss prior the final is usally the hardest... but really its all pretty easy

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

lol, thats exactly what i did... but really the final bosses in kingdom hearts are always very dissappointing.
the boss prior the final is usally the hardest... but really its all pretty easy
Man I haven't seen you in forever. Hiya. X3

It isn't just KH. Most SE games are like that. Hard for all up until the ending. Then you fight a relentless boss in five different forms and the final fights are pitiful. D':

Auron

Missing an eye

Not true, the final fight with Xemnas takes forever, and he does insane damageD:<

Anyway, other than that, yeah, they are dissapointing

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards

Man I haven't seen you in forever. Hiya. X3

It isn't just KH. Most SE games are like that. Hard for all up until the ending. Then you fight a relentless boss in five different forms and the final fights are pitiful. D':
Genesis, Jenova (The last fight for Sora's story made me thing of Mother Jenova soo much XD), Sephiroth, I could make a huge list.
Not true, the final fight with Xemnas takes forever, and he does insane damage
Lvl 99, Ultima Weapon, Hell I slaughter Xemnas. With a 100% complete game nothing can stop me :O.
Anyways, I'm going on my second run-through with Riku X3

Auron

Missing an eye

Fine, Xemnas is a bad example

Although.....nevermind, that's the second to last fight. Dangit!D':

Marly

Awards

I find this true, I mean Larxene II and Axel II are really hard, not to mention Repliku IV. They are all harder than Marluxia.

N

nobody_xion

does anyone if its going to australia?

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;">Genesis, Jenova (The last fight for Sora's story made me thing of Mother Jenova soo much XD), Sephiroth, I could make a huge list.</td></tr></tbody></table>
<table border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset ;"> Not true, the final fight with Xemnas takes forever, and he does insane damage </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Feels like your stuck in a time warp doesn't it? XD

No no he doesn't. Especially if you do what FD said.

Lvl 99, Ultima Weapon, Hell I slaughter Xemnas. With a 100% complete game nothing can stop me :O.
Anyways, I'm going on my second run-through with Riku X3
Fine, Xemnas is a bad example

Although.....nevermind, that's the second to last fight. Dangit!D':

Terra, Terra was a Monster. That's a good example. Though he doesn't really have forms.

I find this true, I mean Larxene II and Axel II are really hard, not to mention Repliku IV. They are all harder than Marluxia.

Sad isn't it. D':

Auron

Missing an eye

I was going to say something about Vayne from FFXII, but his second form was hardestD':

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

I was going to say something about Vayne from FFXII, but his second form was hardestD':
Vayne was the easiest boss in any Final Fantasy game evar.
dabce944.png

The first time I played I beat him on level 42 with limited weaponry and level2 Magic. I didn't even try and he died. Seriously, Vayne Solidor = easy.

I had a harder time on the Espers and Hunts than I did with Vayne.

Auron

Missing an eye

Vayne was the easiest boss in any Final Fantasy game evar.
dabce944.png

The first time I played I beat him on level 42 with limited weaponry and level2 Magic. I didn't even try and he died. Seriously, Vayne Solidor = easy.

I had a harder time on the Espers and Hunts than I did with Vayne.

Hmph....The second fight is droned out

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

The true meaning of difficult is FFX:D!
NO.

True meaning of difficulty cannot be standardized by SE.

The true meaning of Difficulty lies within ATLUS.

SE makes incredible games, with moving stories, gorgeous cinematics, and stunning gameplay. Their downfall however lies in the repetion and lack of creativity in higher bosses.

FFX was easy if you stuck to the plot. The only thing truly hard about FFx were the sidequests and hidden boses.

That's what SE does. They make incredibly difficult minigames, sidequests, and bosses and fail at final forms.

The lats boss is more often than not the easiest.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Fine, give me a description of "difficult"-_-
When you've been killed by the same boss 37 times and each loss was the length of a TV show and you're to the point of frustration that you have a bald spot from tearing your hair out and your eyes are near the point of bleeding because you refuse to sleep until you conquer the foe that mocks your strength.

When you have your entire parties stats maxed with the higest quality accessories, weaponry, armor, and the best curative items imaginable equipped and you still fail time and time again.

That is the meaning of difficulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back