• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: RE: Chain of Memories Petition

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
KingdomCrownSora said:
Hey you probably don't need to sign it just to let you know because if you look on 1UP there is a release date for Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix + the release date is January 1 , 2008.

Big time fail. Sites do that all the time. They make assumptions, and put release dates. An admin of 1UP said as much himself. He said it was a placeholder, that SE had said nothing.

Also, use your freaking common sense: January 1st? It's New Year. Nothing is open, everyone is hungover. Not a time to release a game.

Also Normura said there was a surprise for Europe and the USA at the end of the year.

More fail.

1. That interview was not with Nomura. He's got nothing to do with this matter, it's not his decision, he has no input, I doubt he cares.

2. That interview was either fake, or the guy didn't know what he was talking about. He said they were "making KH3 for PS3", and that contradicts what Nomura had been expressing at the time (that it was not going to be called KH3, and would be for handheld).

Also, there's no way the game could have been in development at that time, since Nomura's team was busy with Versus, and they wouldn't hire a substitute team for a game that big.

And if they WERE making it(which they weren't, and aren't), they wouldn't be letting the world know through some random marketing rep. Or rather, a competent marketing rep wouldn't let that slip. The rest of the interview sounded rather, well, stupid/fake too. Meaning he can't be taken seriously.

If I recall correctly, that interview was published sometime around April. You get the implication, I'm sure.

Even if it's not though, it doesn't prove a thing either way.

Also, I don't believe I've posted here( which I should have), but petitions won't jack:Urban Legends Reference Pages: Internet Petitions

In essentials: KH2FM (including Re:CoM) will not be released in NA/EU, end of story.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
...can this please be closed now? I don't know why this was stickied in the first place, or better, why it wasn't locked as soon as it sprung up. Assuming that signing petitions does anything=failure.

Seftrex

...can this please be closed now? I don't know why this was stickied in the first place, or better, why it wasn't locked as soon as it sprung up. Assuming that signing petitions does anything=failure.

I would rather have this as a sticky, then be forced to look at thousands of threads about it :blink:.

Seftrex

<.< I would too, but both are completely useless.

I completely agree. Think of it like this, little kids have there hopes and dreams, they need something to hold on to... Even if it is hopeless and pointless. At one point it will all stop and then the there will be "OMFgZZZZ when the funkzoors is Bird By Slept Final wMIx comunz outzzz in americazzzzzzz?W"

*Marluxia

I want it to come really badly...But Online Petitions are useless I mean a real Petition has value you but an Interney one doesn't really do anything..I signed it but it's not going to do anything.

Blue

home is where the heart is
It's funny that so much people still have hope..I'm not going to sign it,it won't do any good anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back