• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts popularity?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Kingdom Hearts has always been popular. Discussion on it just died down when the series went portable.

Remember that we have Tyler Posey (Teen Wolf), Nina Dobrev (Vampire Diaries), Katherine McNamara (Shadow Hunters), and more playing the game in 2013, and those people were on long-lasting television shows with big audiences.

Because the series is back in the lime light, and it has now evolved to meet the gaming standards and futures of today, more celebrities are showing off their excitement for it. Plus it gives Disney a chance to promote the game to other audiences, like with the Thirteen Reasons Why fans at E3.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Almost everyone in my friend group growing up had at least heard of the game. The first game way oversold and was massively popular, often being remembered among classic titles as one of the great games that you needed to own for PS2. Even now, most people that I have talked to owned at least the second main title before the series went dark for a bit.

Now I'm constantly stuck explaining to my normie friends what everything is in these KHIII trailers since they all are XBOX fanboys and can't play the other titles before this!

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
Most all of my friends knew about Kingdom Hearts (although I was partly to blame) but I recommended the series to everyone I knew he either liked Disney or Square Enix. When I went to Disney World in 2007 I saw they had Kingdom Hearts 1, 2 and Chain of Memories on sale at one of the stores on Main Street (they also had God of War which was a little weird) but they didn't sell anything else beyond those.

EDIT: How many other games do you know have their own special forums? :p

1_Mendoza

I remember seeing a couple of the cast members from 13 Reason Why playing it and now Michael Rooker. Does anyone know/ have a list of famous celebrities that have interested in KH and / or played it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back