• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS Official Players Survey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
THINGS I FORGOT TO INCLUDE:

- DUAL AUDIO
- REGION-FREE SAVES

;~~~~~~;

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I forgot to ask for shirtless Riku and Terra.

*forever regret*

Ruran

Awards
It was supposed to have ended Friday. Perhaps they pushed back the date because it was so popular.

The Facebook page is down though. Or maybe they're just not receiving/looking at anymore even though the survey is still active.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I did it again last night to ask for dual audio and region-free saves~

Ruran

Awards
"Dear Square. If Kingdom Hearts is going to have three dozen male characters, can we have more man bewbs? That aren't Sora's or a variation of Sora? Please and thank you~"

The only things I really asked for was the Ultimanias and I think evolving Keyblades like in Re:Coded. I might add what Sign suggested on top of some other things. I need to make a list. :p

blksabbath74

I think he meant that Kairi could "be one of the boys" referring to her tomboyishness. She challenged them to a race (and lost badly, but gets a gold star for trying).

In regards to Kairi's chickification...I never noticed much to be honest. She wasn't much of a tomboy even in KH1. She had really short hair and somewhat sporty clothes, but she always came off as pretty girly to me anyway (the concept art contributes to this).

Also, while on the topic, who needs to unzip a dress three times?

Seriously though, I didn't mean challenge Sora & Riku in terms of physical contests, but just challenge them with her personality, which, even for the brief amount of screen time she recieved in KH1. She was presented as being self-confidant and capable, quite the opposite of Selphie. She was one of the boys.

Dammit Square! I need to grow my Heartless army (on a budget because I'm in school and jobless...).

I'd love if they put out a series of small enemy firgures that were affordable, like the toys in the MLP blid bags. Although, I reckon they wouldn't be as cheap if only because they would have to make so many moldes. Regardless, it's definitely magable.

There are ways to produce cheaper models, and there is really no excuse for the pricing of their current toys, other than the fact that they are collectibles, so they produce only a few and price them high.

Which is all well and good, but I would like to actually use them for purposes of gaming.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back