What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awards
So what's the timing on Demyx's RC? Not the water form one, the other one where he & Sora are back-to-back & then 1 hits the other & I have no idea how that works.

Guernsey

Reaction score
Awards
One person on another forum noted that all the other characters lose their competency when Sora is around. He also noted that Sora is out there doing his own thing in the Disney while the other characters are fighting the villains from the shadows and furthering the story until the endpoint.

Max

Staff member
Reaction score
Awards
I'll bring over my nitpicks from the video game nitpicks thread since they were all KH related.
When exactly did Pluto get the letter with the Mickey insignia at the end of KH1, and why did he piss off with it down the long and windy road instead of delivering it to Sora? What did that letter say? Does Mickey know Pluto neglected to deliver it? Also why isn't Pluto in the Destiny Islands cutscene at the end of KH2 even though he escaped with everyone else? Why is Jiminy essentially unseen in games after Chain of Memories (with only brief introductory scenes using him in the beginning)? They went through the effort of always explaining why the gang is restarting at level 1/losing all of their magic, but where are all of my dope keyblades?

Less of a nitpick and more of a personal gripe, where are my Final Fantasy and TWEWY characters in KH3? Zack needs to see Aqua again, I need my KH universe conclusion to the Cloud/Sephiroth bout, I want to whip Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie solo again, I HOPE Sora meets Neku in Shibuya with Yozora, and man, I just wanted to hang out and shoot the shnaz with Squall, Yuffie, Aerith, and Cid again. Wouldn't have minded Auron making a return despite his resolution in KH2. This series sounded epic because it was a crossover of Final Fantasy and Disney. Now it's just Disney and original characters. Give me my Square characters back.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6