• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Memorabilia by NECA, Monogram, and Disneyland

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
So...yeah...at least the stuff they sell at Hot Topic is somewhat...decent? Plus, the KH pins they sell there are actually much better quality than the one pictured here...

Actually...the pin pictured here is actually extremely good quality. It is made with the same care as the rest of the Disney pins which are extremely sturdy, and the pin pops out slightly as Mickey, Donald, and Goofy are on a front layer with the background behind them. The pins from Hot Topic are all one layer, and the only one with decent texture is the Heartless symbol.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hopefully the quality will improve...but at least the stuff isn't Hot Topic run of the line cover art pasted on a shirt.

Looking at their shirts just bug me :\

They didn't do Sora and Riku's faces right. The sad thing is, people are still going to buy it, just because it's KH.

It doesn't really matter if the quality is shitty. The point is, at least they tried, and these will make people happy even if they're just going to sit on a shelf covered in dust.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
It doesn't really matter if the quality is shitty. The point is, at least they tried, and these will make people happy even if they're just going to sit on a shelf covered in dust.

I collect Kingdom Hearts merchandise and honestly...I probably will purcahse the bobbleheads, regardless of the bad quality. I would just get Mickey and Goofy...but then I feel weird with no Donald, so I'll either get the complete set or just Mickey since he looks really good.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I wouldn't buy these... but it's definitely better than anything I could do, so props to them~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back