• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Memorabilia by NECA, Monogram, and Disneyland

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Not much information has been going around lately about the game or its merchandise with US Square Enix currently not selling anything Kingdom Hearts on their online site and Hot Topic not really making too much new Kingdom Hearts products (finally...I never liked their stuff) I just figured I'd show some new Kingdom Hearts merchandise I found online. I searched the forums a bit (maybe not too well) and I couldn't much on these items so I figured I'd make a thread on it.

Anyways, NECA has released this really cute Kingdom Hearts "Head Knockers" AKA Bobbleheads in the form of Sora, Riku, King Mickey, and Goofy. Althought Sora's and Riku's face look a bit...bad, Mickey and Goofy look absolutely great and I want to get these soon (no love for Donald though).

Sora-
Kingdom Hearts – Head knocker – Sora
Riku-
Kingdom Hearts – Head knocker – Riku
Mickey-
Kingdom Hearts – Head knocker – King Mickey
Goofy-
Kingdom Hearts – Head knocker – Goofy

Next up, Monogram is releasing (in August) these Kingdom Hearts statues that you can connect together of Sora, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy (finally Donald is getting some love). Sora's face is once again done poorly, and Mickey doesn't look great, but Mickey is sporting his Organization outfit instead. Goofy and Donald look pretty good too.

Sora-
Kingdom Hearts Sora Resin Paperweight - Monogram - Kingdom Hearts - Paperweights at Entertainment Earth
Mickey-
Kingdom Hearts King Mickey Resin Paperweight - Monogram - Kingdom Hearts - Paperweights at Entertainment Earth
Goofy-
Kingdom Hearts Goofy Resin Paperweight - Monogram - Kingdom Hearts - Paperweights at Entertainment Earth
Donald-
Kingdom Hearts Donald Duck Resin Paperweight - Monogram - Kingdom Hearts - Paperweights at Entertainment Earth

Kingdom Hearts also has a good number of exclusives that came out just last month by both Monogram and Disney and were only available at San Diego Comic-con 2011 and Disneyland. Sadly, these items are already sold out and out of production which makes them very rare, but you can maybe find one on Ebay if you are lucky (I made sure I scored one of each of the following for myself on Ebay just yesterday)

As a preview of the statues that are to come, Monogram released one of Kingdom Hearts first San Diego Comic-con exclusives this year in the form of Sora and Mickey statues (exactly like the ones above) except they are made entirely of gold paint. They are extremely rare and only 50 were made of Sora and 50 of Mickey, which sold out on the first day of Comic-con so now they are gone and out of production already. They are very nice, and a great addition to any collection considering just how rare they are (50 in the world).

Monogram Reveals Their Gold Kingdom Hearts Mickey and Sora Exclusives for San Diego Comic-Con 2011! | Comic-Con Geek

Finally, Disneyworld and Disneyland are well-known for making very nice pins that are traded around both parks. Sadly, Kingdom Hearts pins were never made, until just this past month. One Kingdom Hearts pin was made and released for the Sci Fi Academy event in Disneyland. It has art that was custom-made for the pin, and for a change it does not feature Sora which I enjoy. Only 500 were made, and this was one of the most popular pins at the event as many Disney pin trading forums are looking for this pin to trade.

Sci-Fi Academy - Kingdom Hearts - Mickey, Donald, and Goofy

The exclusive items are very rare considering that there were only 50 made of one and 500 made of the other. However, it is nice to know that even though Kingdom Hearts news is low, merchandise for the game is still doing considerably well, and by the want for these items, Kingdom Hearts is still very much big news to many. Hope you can find these items on Ebay or among other sites, but when I was searching for them yesterday, I believe there is still 1 more of each exclusive up on Ebay. Hope you enjoy them :)

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
52317_Sora_Headknocker-242x300.jpg

Sora looks possessed. >_>

I guess I'm just picky about looks, but I don't like how they look at all.

kupo1121

Awards
I don't like the way Sora looks in the figures either...personally...I think Square Enix Play Arts and Static Arts figures have been the only ones to really get his face right. Even the Formation Arts figures doesn't look great. Sora looks bad in the bobbleheads, but at least his body looks quite detailed. In the statue, Sora's face looks like a child drew it and his fingers look stuck together. It doesn't appear the same way on the gold statue, but on the colored statue he doesn't look great. Then again, I think in Kingdom Heart 1 he looks like some freaky Cabbage Patch doll o_O

EDIT: Mickey does look a bit anorexic in that staute lol

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I think the only thing I would pay money for is that pin. There other's scare me... T~T

kupo1121

Awards
I think the only thing I would pay money for is that pin. There other's scare me... T~T

The Sora's and Riku I can see scaring people honestly...especially that "demented" Sora xP However, for the sake of collection I'll get all the bobbleheads...and if I wake up screaming because of that Sora one...I'll just throw it out lol However, the disney characters don't look bad (minus that one Mickey in the Org. cloak)

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ahsdofihasdofhasofah kh merchandise at disneyland?! ;; It's only one thing, but still. MORE KH IN THE PARKS FTW ;w; The pin looks epic, too!

The other stuff looks cool, too, I guess. D: I'd probably get the Sora or Mickey bobblehead, but Mickey looks really cute! The paperweights do look a bit weird, though, but nonetheless, it's really cool to see more KH stuff!

kupo1121

Awards
I like collection Kingdom Hearts memorabilia, so this stuff is something I always looks up besides the games lol

On the plus side, it seems the pin is a popular item, and I went on Ebay just now and found that there is still one left on Ebay. Here is the link for anyone who wants it really badly (as it is $30.00):

Disney Pin Kingdom Hearts Mickey Goofy Donald - LE 500 | eBay

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Why can no one make a good-looking Sora? They look like fishes.

Also, I would just want Sora's necklace if anything. I looked everywhere for one, you can't find it in stores.

kupo1121

Awards
Why can no one make a good-looking Sora? They look like fishes.

Also, I would just want Sora's necklace if anything. I looked everywhere for one, you can't find it in stores.

Sora's necklace can only be found online pretty much or at conventions. You can find a lot online so your best bet would just be to get one from there.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
But you can't really find a big-sized one. Just found an Oathkeeper one that's pretty BA.

Well the new online SE store opens August 20th at 6 p.m. PST, so maybe they'll have some cool crap.

Last edited:

kupo1121

Awards
But you can't really find a big-sized one. Just found an Oathkeeper one that's pretty BA.

Well the new online SE store opens August 20th at 6 p.m. PST, so maybe they'll have some cool crap.

If it is anything like the one now, we'll be lucky to get anything Kingdom Hearts.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Very nice~ The only one I can see myself buying is the pin, but I'm glad to see merchandise for this exists here in the west outside of Hot Topic's crap.

kupo1121

Awards
Very nice~ The only one I can see myself buying is the pin, but I'm glad to see merchandise for this exists here in the west outside of Hot Topic's crap.

Hopefully the quality will improve...but at least the stuff isn't Hot Topic run of the line cover art pasted on a shirt.

Justjack91

Awards
Still a real lack of Birth By Sleep merchandise that's actually localized. :/

MisuzuKamio

Weird...I remember going to FYE at the mall near my house a month ago and they were selling those same exact creepy figurines there. They were so bad looking I thought they were bootlegs (like the majority of KH merchandise in that store.)

I actually kinda like going there to laugh at the horrible design of some of their KH t-shirts. (Like one that had KH2 at the top, the staircase from CoM sticking out randomly in the back, Kh1 Kairi hovering awkwardly in space to the side and a random grouping of shadows at the bottom.)

So...yeah...at least the stuff they sell at Hot Topic is somewhat...decent? Plus, the KH pins they sell there are actually much better quality than the one pictured here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back