• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Life On Destiny Islands 5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
OOC: Sorry I haven't been here. I will post but I haven't read you guys posts so can omeone give me a fill-in?

IC:
Elvn suddenly shot up on the beach. He yawned.

"Man, These dreams are starting to get scary..." He said to himself. He noticed everyone else on the beach and decided to meet them over there.

"Hey guys, I had the craziest dream. It was so bizzare." He said to them lauging to himself, trying to make the best of this small beach. He noticed everyone's faces.

"Hey, what's the matter?" He asked them.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
ooc: ^Be a little specific, who are you directly talking too?

Amy smiled. "Well, I think I'm going to go for a walk now." she said, nodding to Fayt. She turned to her brother. "I'll see you later too big brother!" she said before going on her way, skipping and humming to herself cheerfully. For some reason, she felt really happy today, like as if nothing could go wrong...

But as she came close towards the coconut trees on the otherside of the island, she suddenly felt light-headed, stumbling slightly and having to stop and lean next to one of the trees. Her head was pounding painfully, but as soon as the feeling came, it had gone. She blinked. "Hmm...I wonder what that was about." she said to herself before deciding to turn around and walk back toward the other side.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Listening to him, she noted that was pretty much the same thing as herself; but instead it was through dreams that only roughly two days ago had began attacking her while she was awake. Zoning out she almost missed as Derick commented, "Now I see something is bothering you too. Mind letting me know?"

"What? Oh, about that Derick." Sighing, she grabbed his hand and lead him to a spot on the island away form the others. Letting go of his hand, she looked away and explained calmly,

"Well, there's these dreams that have been bugging me for the past few months. It's completely dark and I can't find anyone. Not Fayt, Amy, Simon; Kamron.... none of our friends. Not even you, there's always these voices saying things like 'the darkness is here, so surrender to it. It's your destiny.' And 'you're all alone no one cares for you.' Have anything along that line?"

Letting this sink in she finished, "But as of two days ago the dreams have been showing up while I'm awake." Frowning she thought of something that might reassure her "brother" hugging him, she whispered,

"I won't abandon you, even if I'm not there. I'll always be close by, I promise." Looking at him Tenshi reminded Derick of the past as she added,

"Remember we've been friends for years now. Remember, how you always let me come over to your place when we were kids?" The memory resurfacing after she had finished that, she winced as if she had been hit by her father.

Closing her eyes, she shook her head wanting to dismiss the memory; but of course it wouldn't allow her to do so. After all that would be too easy and no fun.

Staring up at the man in front of her, the girl was trembling from head to toe as the man glared at her with his ice-blue stare. "Little wench." He sneered, hitting her causing the young smokey silver haired eight year old. Picking her up from the ground, holding the girl by the collar of her shirt she choked out,

"St.... Stop please!"

Snarling at the child the man slammed her against the wall, looking away the shadows of brusies already on her pale skin. Struggling, she fell to the ground as tears filled her eyes. Don't get me wrong, she's not one for crying but it just killed her with the pain.

Scrambling to her feet, Tenshi raced past her father and headed for the one person that she could talk to no matter what; the only one that understood what she was hiding.... Derick. Slipping on the rain-soaked cobbled street, Tenshi fell and scraped up her knees and hands.

Jumping to her feet, she sighed in relieft when she reached his hang out. Placing her slim hands on her shaking knees; she caught her breath and then straightened. Walking over to him, the bruise around her right eye was already showing. Seeing that sad look in his eyes, Tenshi looked away as Derick whispered, "He did it again, I swear he needs to be taken away."

Sighing, she sat down next to him and replied timidly, "I've tried, I swear I have Derick. But it's no use, I can't get rid of him." Wincing a single tear rolled down her cheeks, looking at her brother she murmured,

"I'm not going back home tonight, would it be okay if I spent the night at your place?" She had a feeling the answer would be yes, after all him and his parents didn't mind with she spent the night over at his place. After all, she was there more then she was at home. But his parents didn't know what was happening, it was only the young brunette that knew of the storm that his friend was forced to bare.

The cool breeze dragging her back to the present. Tenshi sighed in relief, happy that that horrible memory was other; yet that's why his and her friendship is as strong as it is. Looking around the sandy beach she said loud enough for Derick to hear alone, "Why is everything always the same? I've got a bad feeling, like something bad is going to happen sooner or later."

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
ooc: I'm thinking that the heartless/bad guys will pop up like on the next day, so that those who haven't posted yet can get a chance to post things before the crazy stuff happens ^_^

As Amy walked, she soon came close to the place that everyone called "The Secret Place". Sometimes she liked just going inside and having some quiet time to herself. When she was younger, she and some of the other kids used to draw things on the walls with chalk. But no one did that anymore, as the walls were now quite literally covered in drawings, some that had been done by her own parents from when they had been kids.

As she stepped inside, her gaze drifted to the very back wall, which had little or no grey spaces, as they had been filled with chalk drawings. She remembered that long ago, there used to be a door with no handle that seemed to never be opened. Her mom had once told her and Kamron the story-how she, their dad, and some of the other adults had sealed the door, blocking it behind a wall of stone so that nothing could enter the islands anymore, even though it meant that they could never again travel to other worlds-

Amy blinked, as for a few seconds, she thought she had seen a wooden door, a door with no handle that seemed to enticingly call out to her. But when she closed her eyes and opened them again, the door was gone, once again nothing more than the stone wall covered in drawings. Amy tilted her head to one side.

"Must be imagining things..." she muttered, ears twitching as she started to leave the Secret Place.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Derick just gave a smile, one he hadn't given in a while as he walked closer to the ocean's direction. The clear blue water brushed up against the sand but he kept his distance from getting his sneakers wet.

"Yeah. . . I remember that." he replied softly as he stared at the sunlit sky. "But what else did you expect me to do? I mean, we have a tight bond y'know? I wasn't going to let your father just pummel you like that. It just wasn't right for you to even be in that house with him there. So that's why I took you in as like my sister." Derick ended up explaining to Tenshi before turning back to her.

"Why is everything always the same? Tenshi had asked.

All the boy could do is just shrug, turning back to the scenery of the island. "I really don't know. But y'know. . . sometimes I wish things could be different. What I mean is. . . I want to get off this place, seek what's out there beyond this island. I just know there's something that lies outside these vast waters. . . I just know there is." Derick muttered ever so softly as he lifted up his right hand and looked as if he was reaching out for something.

"I've got a bad feeling, like something bad is going to happen sooner or later." she added.

"About that. . . I have the same feeling about that too." Derick had to admit but he too had this same feeling pestering him in the back of his head. He tried to escape it but it continued to come back and haunt him like a specter breathing down his neck. "I'm just hoping it isn't true. Y'know. . . what if these feelings are bound to happen? What do you think would happen to everyone and the island?"

Niwa

DDR Expert Player
Website
s15.invisionfree.com
Fayt wandered around the island just looking for something to do. As he walked he noticed the cave known as The Secret Place he sighed and walked past it. He never really wanted to go back to that cave but he always sits near it. That place has far to many memories that I would rather forget. He thought as he climbed a tree near the cave and sat in it looking around the island.

The tree was one of his favorite places to sit because he could see so much of the island. He remembered that his father would always have to help him into a tree. The wind blew through his hair as he smiled and leaned his back on another branch. "Father you always helped me and you trained me as well but why i can't figure it out." He wispered as he looked at the sky and started to think more.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Nodding her head, she remained silent as Derick said softly, "I really don't know. But y'know. . . sometimes I wish things could be different. What I mean is. . . I want to get off this place, seek what's out there beyond this island. I just know there's something that lies outside these vast waters. . . I just know there is."

Moving over to him, she placed her hand on her Derick's shoulder. "You're not the only one, I'm also itching to find out what's out there." She whispered softly. Closing her eyes she smiled as he said, "About that. . . I have the same feeling about that too. I'm just hoping it isn't true. Y'know. . . what if these feelings are bound to happen? What do you think would happen to everyone and the island?"

"Glad to know I'm not the only one with that feeling. As to what I think will happen?" Opening her eyes, a thin frown came to her lips as she continued softly, "I don't know, I'm worried that everything will fade into darkness like my dreams. I'm actually afraid of what will happen if these feelings come true."

Falling silent, she waited a few minutes before she spoke quietly, "Do you think these feelings will come true?" Sighing inwardly, she waited for Derick to reply as one of those voices said, Tenshi, come to the darkness. It's were you belong child, after all you are one of the dark. Growling angrily she muttered,

"Shut-up!" She hated it when these voices began bugging her, groaning inwardly as another voice commented, How can you feel? Snarling inwardly as well, she sneered,

"Leave me alone!" Looking at Derick she explained,

"You should understand what it's like to fight with yourself."

If there was one thing for sure that was: this was not her idea of fun!

Wasilis

Bronze Member
Simon sat on the deck where everyone docked their boats. He had his raft there. He had created it alone many years ago. He was searching about five days for the "ingredients" and after he had found them, it took one month to create the raft. At first he was afraid. He was thinking that he would drown. However he used the raft and he didn't drown.

"I want to return to the past..." Simon complained. "It's really boring there... In the past I had much more friends and we had a great time. Now everyone has grown up..."

With a quick move he stood up. He "scanned" the sea. He wanted to be sure that the sea was safe. After all he is afraid of water. He never liked the water."Everything seems alright~!" he jumped on his raft. "In the infinity and still farther!" he shouted and laughed. He knew that he would never be able to escape from this island.

Wynn

No luck... where could those things be? It couldn't be this hard to find a few cards!

A small raft was returning to the shore of Destiny Islands. It had been at sea all day and its' passenger looked very tired from the voyage. The passenger was Arcaces, better known as Ace by the islanders. He was searching for his cards that he had lost the other day while trying to catch fish.

He was very cautious not to fall of his raft because he was very afraid of the water.

"I can't wait to get off this raft and be back on land."

When he got back he noticed someone else who was getting ready to sail but did not mind him. Ace was really tired when he got back to the beach that he just lay down on the sand, not caring what might happen to him when he wakes up again.

OOC: Sorry for not posting for awhile, I've been very busy lately.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Kam watched the kids part and he looked both ways at them. He puffed a bit,alone yet again. Kameron sighed and traveled over to the other side of the beach. Suddenly he closed his eyes 'Keyblade' the voice said. He opened his eyes sharply and looked back and forth. 'Keyblade,inner strength' the voice yet repeated over. Kameron grunted "Stop" he muttered as a new voice 'Join darkness,you know you want to. Submit'. Kameron wanted to scream but he bite his lip and opened his eyes again. He looked around everything was normal.

Kameron then began walk to the beach edge looking to into the ocean. His scarf flowing in the air wondering what was next. He soon traveled over to where Derrick and Tenshi was. He didn't want to seem a bother but for some reason he wanted to check on them. They both seemed to be a bit crazy. "Guys,have you gotten weird voices in your heads ?" he asked slowly.

IceBlueWings

もっともっと&#
OOC: Ack! So far already!

Ray stood on the beach, not far from where the rest were. She saw Kameron walk over to Derrick and Tenshi and wondered if there was something going on. She thought they were going to play on the beach so she ran over to them, almost tripping on the sand. When she saw the three of them, she smiled excitedly. "Morning! Are we going to play today?" She asked with enthusiasm. But when she saw their faces, she felt that they weren't going to play. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"You three don't look like you're happy. Not that you're always happy, but most of the time you are." She said. She was concerned for them. Especially since Tenshi looked a little angry. "Tenshi?" She asked, tilting her head a little sideways in confusion. Is it something I shouldn't know about? She thought, looking at Derrick as well.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
You The Keyblade Beholder Will Become A Traitor To All You Know.So Accept Your Fate.Raiden quickly stood up,trying to take the thought out of his head."What does that mean?"Thought Raiden,then he heard Ray in the distance and kinda blushed.He had a crush on her but he knew it wasnt possible so he never talked about.I mean he's 13 and shes 15,he knew he was really messed up now.He then looked around trying to find Aero.

He couldnt see him so he decided to go look for him,"Aero."Raiden ccalled out trying to find him but then he thought of the place where he likes to be so he went there.He headed into the Secret Place,it kinda calmed down Raiden and Aero when they were frustrated.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
"Guys, have you gotten weird voices in your heads?"

Looking around at the sound of Kamron's voice, she spotted him approaching and groaned loud enough for Derick to hear, "Great just great, someone else who's just as crazy as we are. What's next? The whole island being surrounded in darkness?" Unknowingly that just might happen! Looking at Derick she closed her eyes, only to open them two seconds as someone called,

"Morning! Are we going to play today?"

"Umm, about that Ray....." Her voice trailing off, she looked questioningly at the boys; hoping that'd take care of this. Shrugging it off as the hyper girl commented, "You three don't look like you're happy. Not that you're always happy, but most of the time you are."

Sheesh, how did she get it on the dot for me? She thought sourly, Tenshi hated it when people were able to guess that something was bugging her; other then Derick since she had told him everything that had been troubling her; well most of it. Zoning out again she snapped back to reality as Ray asked,

"Tenshi?"

"Yeah, what is Ray?" Glancing at the boys after she asked her friend this; a pleading look came to her eyes that read: Come on don't leave me here.

Turning her gaze back to Ray, she waited silently for both of her and Derick to reply to their respectful questions.

~--------~

OOC: Man, why doesn't that seem to be the best it could? *grumbles crankly* Where's the OJ when you needed it to wake you up?

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
Kameron examined the two peoples face. They both looked distraught and angry. He hoped that he didnt make them feel this way. Kameron didn't mean to be a pest just a helping hand. He did not want to bother them. He a quiet sigh and heard what she said to Derrick,he over heard it at least. He spat out "So I am not the only one" then all the sudden another voice chimed in.

He looked over his shoulder to see Ray some running in. He smiled at the cheerful girl and gave her a wave. Kameron watched he ask if anything was wrong. "Nope,am fine." he said and nodded making signs in the sand with his finger. He then glanced over to Tenshi who gave her a 'dont leave me' look. He could do nothing but laugh quietly. Kameron nodded quickly assuring her he was not gonna leave her. He knew that she kill him if he would do so. "I think were all fine right guys ?" he said and looked at both of them with a 'go along with it' look.

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Raiden then saw Aero headed towards him so he decided to talk to his friends Tenshi,Ray,Kameron,and Derrick.He walked up to them and saw all the looks on their faces all different from one another.He tried to hide his laughing self from them seeing it.Aero then sat down right next to Raiden and infront of the gang.Raiden then froze and started to drift away,"It Is A Matter Of Time Before You Fade Away."

He then desperately awoke and he thought no one noticed him blank out."Hey guys wats up?"He said as he tried to cover up from what just happened.Aero was then standing,on his four legs at least,just so he could be ready since he saw Raiden with an unconcious look.Raiden now started wondering aout the weird dreams and drifting away problems he has had because they were getting more frequent.

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior
Ven was in the middle of the ocean, looking down at the water. "I wonder what everyone is doing right now?" Ven has been up since the crack of dawn wondering around the islands. "There is nothing to do here anymore. I wish I was in another world or at least in a fight." As the boat floated towards the islands Ven just kept staring at the water wondering when was it his time to go on an adventure. Ven gazed upon the island and then stood on his boat grabing his masamune. "This sword is just thirsting for a decent fight I can feel its power rushing out but I can't really blame it since I feel the same way."

Ven was getting so pumped up he was starting to heat up and soon the boat catched on fire. "Whats that smell?" Ven felt the fire on behind him and didn't bother took look back, he just sighed. "Not again." Ven jumped out of the boat and swam to shore, he looked back to his boat burn in flames." I wonder where everyone else is?

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
OOC: Darn it you guys are posting so fast I have to add mine in and I still have to read from the beginning. I have absolutley no idea what to do. *sighs. crys anime style*

IC:
"Hey guys! Hello? Derrick? Tenshi? What's wrong with you all today? Geez. Can't you guys lighten up?" Elvn sighed.

"Guess not? Hey, y'know I've been having these weird thoughts latley, though I'm pretty sure you guys aren't listening to me." Elvn rambled.

Aphex

.Inspire.
And of course, Derick did ignore Elvn as usually but this time it wasn't intentional. Well, actually, it was intentional but could you blame him? With all this talk about the strange "voices" speaking to each of the children on the islands, it was kind of hard not to pay attention seeing how he didn't even expect anyone else to be going through the same situation he was at the moment. Not only that but Ray's entrance didn't appear to add on to that effect. After all, Derick did have somewhat of a crush on the girl.

Sure, the two didn't talk as much but speaking up to her was a challenge for the boy. Plus, at the same time, he may(or at least to his knowledge) have also developed feelings for Tenshi despite the fact he sees her as a sister. But with what they have been through in their past, it was possible he felt differently and sees her more than just a sister.

"Um. . . I'm going to leave, if you don't mind. . ." stuttered Derick while blushing, walking off without saying anything else.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
"I'm fine Ray."

Hearing Elvn she sighed, looking over to Derick she watched as he left. She seriously thought of him as a brother, glancing at Kamron she began debating silently with her feelings for him and Derick. Sighing, she muttered,

"See you guys later, I need to find a few things." Walking away opposite of Derick, she didn't want to be around him even. After she had at least put ten yards in between her and her friends, she felt a wave of Darkness and bitterness. Whipping around, she gasped as she saw the creature. Racing off she reached the passage to the other side, opening the portal she raced inside and then slammed it shut.

Racing up the steps she glanced over her shoulder, panic raising in the girl's chest as the dark hand reached for her. "No!" She screamed, but yet it came out as a mere squeak. As the exit came into sight, she flung it open and dived through. Getting up, she spun around and slammed it shut. Panting, she slid down to her knees.

"What was that thing? Was it just another dream? Or was it a vision?"

Struggling to her feet, she walked over to the ocean and let it circle around her ankles. Bending down, she watched as a fish swam up to her. Laughing, she replied, "Really? What's that all about Mr. Fishy?" Sitting down, she giggled as more of the fish began talking to her. Pretending to understand she murmured,

"Is that so? I'll have a talk with them."

Closing her eyes, she leaned backward and drifted off into slumber. Only to have a dream appear, or was it a memory? Maybe it was both?

Looking around she couldn't see anything, only pitch blackness. Looking around she was surprisingly calm, something was truly wrong and she knew it. But yet the smokey silverette was completely at ease, seeing those black twitchy things she called to them mentally, Come my brothers and sisters. Shocked, she stared down to see her suppose to be pale skin was almost black.

Lifting her gaze she looked through a thick, yellow haze so she couldn't see anything but yellow and black. Puzzled she questioned, "What's going on here?" Laughing, a strong looking black creature moved over and replied,

"Yes sister, we are holding a Heartless meeting."

"A --------- meeting?" Finding that she couldn't say the word, she blurted,

"Where's Derick?"

"Oh, you mean that Keyweilder? How should we know."

Keyblade? What's that? She thought to herself. Soon there was a bright, blinding flash of white light that blinded the girl.

The scene had switched to one of her childhood memories, she was seven years of age. Derick had begun questioning her about what was going on, matter of fact on her seventh birthday he began doing so.

Staring at her dad with cold fire in her eyes, Tenshi dodged the punch he tossed at her; but what was unknown to him was that she was about to leave for good. He was trying to kill her again, catching onto it a little bit she asked in a furious tone, "Why's that pa? What did I do this time? I don't think I deserve to be beaten again for the fourteenth day in a row!"

Shaking his head the dark-haired man punched Tenshi, sending her crashing to the cold, bitter kitchen below her feet as he sneered, "I don't care about you, never have never will! And you deserve to be beaten if I think you do" Striking her right at her heart, Tenshi knew how he normally was and it was just like this. No, this was worse he had been out drinking again.

But still tears of pain, rage and fury coming to her eyes, standing up in pure rage she screeched back at him, "Right back at ya father!" The reason for the fiery fight was that both of them were sick, they both had strep throat and it was kicking their butts. So they were both tired, sick, extremely short tempered at the moment. To the point where she hadn't been allowed to see Derick for over a week now.

Tenshi had had a bad day that night, in between school and this junk she had one extremely bad week; her dad was drunk again as she dodged another hit. No one knew of these rows in between the two, her dad was normally this and all but he would blame himself; so when he was to far enraged Tenshi's dad would turn his sight to her.

Slamming her against the wall, the sliver-blue eyed girl shook slightly under the a moment of pressure. "Little whelp! You're nothing but a useless bitch, always have and always will be." Fear coming to her eyes as he continued,

"I should just take care of you this minute." Closing her eyes ready for the fatal blow, Tenshi felt her fear take over. No, this can't be the end can it? She thought sourly.

Waking up, she looked around the present day the last piece of the dream was in gray. Frowning, she rubbed her arm as if she had been punched by Hakumei, her old caretaker, growling at the mere thought of him Tenshi thought bitterly, I hope I never see him again.

She hadn't seen him since the age of eleven, which was when Derick had finally talked her into going to the cops and turning him in. Well, she had less bruises since then and she didn't have to lie on how she got them.

~--------~

OOC: That is it until next time. 'Night everyone. Umm, Shadows, could you possible please post on Melodies? Kinda waiting on Daisuke's reaction to what Hotaru had retorted with.

IceBlueWings

&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#12418;&#12387;&#12392;&#
When Tenshi and Derrick left, Ray looked disappointed. "Don't leave me alone!" She said, looking at Tenshi and Derrick. Also, the way Derrick looked when he left the conversation was strange. Somehow, it was always this way. Whenever she tried to talk with Derrick, alone or not, he would always same some excuse and walk away. She could never remember a time when they actually had a simple conversation, other than a greeting. It bothered her when he did that and it also made her feel left out. The rest of her friends could talk to him properly, so why can't she? She pouted and felt mad. She looked at Kameron and then to Elvn.

"Sorry, but I'm angry. I'm going to go ask Derrick why we can never talk properly." Ray said and ran towards where Derrick left. "And if he doesn't give me a good reason, I'm going to...do something!" She said aloud. When she saw him, she called out his name. "Derrick! I need to talk to you!" She said. "And you can't run away like you usually do! If you do, I'll...I'll...cry! Yeah, I'll cry if you don't listen to me!" She said a little childishly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back