• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts in Disney Parks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
KH rides don't seem that unbelieveable now that I've read all of this...hopefully if Disney runs out of good ideas they can put a KH ride into a park, I would go through that ride like 10 times and then come back! Hopefully, if they do a KH ride, they don't make it babyish...

Sexy Angel
I would be cool if you could shoot lasers at enemy gummis! Also, you could get your freinds to be teeny ships.

Picnicpanther

Just to clarify, it was only around during Halloween in 2006 at DISNEYWORLD that you could meet Sora and the gang. I've also heard rumors of Organization XIII people walking around Disney Japan.

Also, the only thing that is SE's are the FF characters like Tidus, Squall, Cloud, etc. Sora, Kairi, and Riku are all Disney's.

oh because in the guidebook for the first game, when they showed the characters, they had different backrounds. Sora, Riku, and Kairi were in Keyholes, all the Disney characters were in Mickey Mouse heads, and all the SE characters were in Diamonds. I assumed all the keyhole characters were a mix of Disney and SE. never mind then...

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
that probably just meant that theyre new charcters to the audience. everybody else should be familiar to them.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Disney does NOT own Sora,Riku and Kairi or anything else KH original...Disney did not do anything with the game except lend their people to the game...

The 14th Order

If they have a KH ride, I think the Trams in Twilight Town would be cool as like a tour or a roller coaster. Then they could sell keyblades to all the kiddies in mickey mouse hats. And they could have a play of the KH storyline in a theater. Yep, those would be cool.

I never knew they had KH meet and greet characters! I would have loved to see that!

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
a gummi ship rollercoaster would probably beone they could do.
i wouldnt mind a tram ride.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
heey, i like that. i wouldnt mind seein the old tower. that'd be cool.

V

V.A.T.13

I went to all the Disney parks a few years ago,(Family reunion thing, epcot, magic kingdom, etc. ) I think its was around after CoM came out, and we were at Epcot at night and I saw a KH poster near the imagineer area! I wanted to go there, but since we were in a group, no one else wanted to, so I didnt get to see if there was anything inside. DX
...but I did get to go to "Japan" and buy manga....>>;;

lol in MGM studios, theres this tour of Walt Disney and how his work has done over the years. Theres this small section with all the games and there was KHII. there was a huge poster, a Sora action figure, and they had the game playing on a TV. it was soo cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back