• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts in Disney Parks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Picnicpanther

Okay, now considering we're on a Kingdom Hearts forum, I don't really know many people who wouldn't want it to show up in parks in one way or another. but if it were to show up in parks, how would you like it to be? I mean, I'm aware that they had some meet n greet sora, donald, and goofy dressed in KH garb at Disneyworld's Not So Scary Halloween, but I'm talking about a regular thing.

Myself, I think the perfect thing would be replacing Huckleberry Finn Island and making it Destiny Islands. That way, there can be stores and such on there, and instead of the cave, maybe the secret spot with the cave drawings and the door with no knob. I dunno, I just think it would be cool, while the tropical Destiny Islands theme was playing from the speakers.

What would you want out of a Kingdom Hearts attraction at Disneyland/world/euro/japan?
and if you wouldn't want one, why?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
This is in the wrong forums I think...IMO I don't really know how a KH ride would be in Disney Land...

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I didn't know you could have met Sora at Disney Land!? When did that happen and how long is it running for???

Sexy Angel
I doubt that you could see sora at any disney park. Anyways, if there was a KH ride, i would want it to be a roller coaster around TWTNW, and you could ride into the castle n stuff ^^

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I would think like a tour kind of ride through all the worlds seeing Sora beat all the heartless and Disney villains...something like that.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
LOL, thanks guys. I don't think it would be possible unless SE wants to give Sora and co. to Disney for use, I mean they should after Disney gave their people to SE for use...Of course, those rides would be for only KH fans because what normal theme park goer would go into a tour of something they know nothing about? The roller coaster may attract people because TWTNW looks cool and scary...

Sexy Angel
It would be cool if you could wear a helmet that allows you to see first person for Sora, and you could walk around and do stuff.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
^^I've always hoped for a virtual reality KH game! That would rule!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Maybe in the distant future SE might make all their old games in Virtual Reality...lol, just a hope...

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
CHARGE!!!! ^.^ said:
I doubt that you could see sora at any disney park. Anyways, if there was a KH ride, i would want it to be a roller coaster around TWTNW, and you could ride into the castle n stuff ^^

Kind of like the Gummi Ship battle. Though without getting hit and laser beamed.

Unless is not a safety hazard.

Sexy Angel
Ya, that would be cool. _________________________

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back