• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II - TwilightWater

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TwilightWater4

Hey,

I did a lot of Kingdom Hearts II Hacks a while back, and seeing that this site's name is Kingdom Hearts Insider I chose to post these. I'm only posting cause I really would like start downloading some Bleach OST Soundtracks. I could have gone to another site to get them, but I think I'll give this site a chance because you have a lot of "stuff." Thanks everyone...

Kingdom Hearts II Hacks - Made by me - Enjoy - YouTube - TwilightWater4's Channel

TwilightWater

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Kingdom Hearts hacks are so awesome. ^_^ I love them!!! Too bad I've already seen these... I would've been so much more excited.

Btw, this is in the wrong section, man.

IDX Rider

How about a hack where all the menus and subtitles are translated to English? That would be a hack anyone would appreciate.

It's possible, they've managed to do it for Re-Chain of Memories (although it's just the menu, but it's very much helpful).

TrueRoxas527

People usually beat the game multiple times regularly and then decide to get creative and use hacks for a whole new look at the gameplay. (What device did you use for the hacks?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back