• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II Room Mod.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima-Sora

Okay, everyone! It's finally been done! Sora from Kingdom Hearts II is finally on Destiny Islands thanks to our awesome H-A-C-K team at KH-Vids and at KHInsider! You'll also see him at Castle Oblivion, in Roxas's Room, in Organization XIII's Meeting Room, The Secret Place from Kingdom Hearts I, and many, many more!

Here's the video. Make sure to leave comments about these awesome codes and the great music used in the video! :D

YouTube - Room mod!

Oh, yes! There is a certain place in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix that we managed to get into also. It's at the end of the movie, but I won't say what it is here, I'll save the excitement for you! :D

Okay, just a hint....the room where Aqua's armor is...>.>

Here's a video of Sora wielding Xaldin's Lances. Watch him kick Sephiroth's behind with those things...then get owned by Sephiroth...O_O

YouTube - Sora weilding Xaldins Lances!

Last edited:

Ultima-Sora

Hello, people!? This is exciting stuff! I mean, just listen to this awesome music and watch these awesome clips of Sora on Destiny Islands in Kingdom Hearts II and more un-reachable places! YOU CAN EVEN WATCH HIM WIELD XALDIN'S LANCES! How's that for entertainment!? :D

Blue

home is where the heart is
I somehow thought the music didn't fit,but overall,quite interesting.

Stars

リク
Okay, everyone! It's finally been done! Sora from Kingdom Hearts II is finally on Destiny Islands thanks to our awesome H-A-C-K team at KH-Vids and at KHInsider! You'll also see him at Castle Oblivion, in Roxas's Room, in Organization XIII's Meeting Room, The Secret Place from Kingdom Hearts I, and many, many more!

Here's the video. Make sure to leave comments about these awesome codes and the great music used in the video! :D

YouTube - Room mod!

Oh, yes! There is a certain place in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix that we managed to get into also. It's at the end of the movie, but I won't say what it is here, I'll save the excitement for you! :D

Okay, just a hint....the room where Aqua's armor is...>.>

Here's a video of Sora wielding Xaldin's Lances. Watch him kick Sephiroth's behind with those things...then get owned by Sephiroth...O_O

YouTube - Sora weilding Xaldins Lances!

The Room Mood seem interesting .
Sora wielding lances o_o ?
That's really cool

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Hello, people!? This is exciting stuff! I mean, just listen to this awesome music and watch these awesome clips of Sora on Destiny Islands in Kingdom Hearts II and more un-reachable places! YOU CAN EVEN WATCH HIM WIELD XALDIN'S LANCES! How's that for entertainment!? :D

not everyone is as crazy about codes as we are. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back