• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ FAQ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Divine Light

I am so excited I finally ordered Final Mix+(and Re: Com) well i dont mean i ordered it seprately i mean Re com is coming with it as you probably know. I cant wait i already got a Swap magic and it works. it said the game should take 4-10 days to get here. XD!!!!!

Game_Punk

OK....
I got a q for u.....

does playing this help understand where the new games (BBS, 358/2, Coded) are coming from?

p.s. i dont have a clue about said games i've kinda been out of the loop for awhile.

:blushing:

Fruity_luigi

A populated place where the beach is sunny and the
Well i dont know where else to ask so here goes.

When i first got swap magic it worked like a charm. However, recently when I swapped the discs into the ps2 and boot it up it clicks for about 10 seconds then tells me to put in a valid ps2 disc. After words when I take the disc out it tells me to put in a bigger toc disc. Anyone know whats wrong with it?

Blue

home is where the heart is
I had the same problem months ago.

Maybe one component of the Swap Magic hasn't been put in correctly?

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
I have a small question, what kind of Japanese has this game been translated into, is it Kanji? Forgive my ignorance...

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
^^No, they don't. Both have english voice acting(except the new scenes in KH2FM, which are silent in-game and can be viewed with voices upon completion of Re:CoM), and Re:CoM is completely in japanese.

Lexeon

Yeah, I kept going to game stores, and asking if it was coming. One guy at one of the stores said it was coming...but he was wrong. After a while and all, I just decided to import it, and get a JAP PS2.

Blue

^ Wow that is a pretty expensive way to play KH2:FM+... wouldn't it be better if you bought Swap Magic?

Lexeon

^ Wow that is a pretty expensive way to play KH2:FM+... wouldn't it be better if you bought Swap Magic?

I wasn't going to bother with all the things you have to do with Swap Magic. It was easier this way. Plus, you could play any JAP game a lot easier, without the hastle of a slide card or Pop-top for your PS2.

Blue

True that.. I just thought KH2:FM+ will be the only game you'll import.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back