• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ FAQ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I have it too, but I started playing KH2:FM+ first and still haven't beaten it, let alone the first FM. = O

Lexeon

I have it too, but I started playing KH2:FM+ first and still haven't beaten it, let alone the first FM. = O

I just started on Critical Mode on KH2: FM. But I started it on Proud Mode. I'd rather finish Critical Mode, because you don't have to do Jiminy's Journal to get the BBS ending...just beat the ES, Org. XIII Data Rematches, and Mushroom XIII Challenges, and then finish the game.

Blue

Yes Proud mode was also my choice.

Hey can I ask you something? Have you beaten Zexion and Larxene yet?
No matter how many times I try, I always die. I can't seem to beat them. :/

Lexeon

Yes Proud mode was also my choice.

Hey can I ask you something? Have you beaten Zexion and Larxene yet?
No matter how many times I try, I always die. I can't seem to beat them. :/

I beat them both. Data and regular versions. What are you having trouble with during the battles?

Last edited:

Blue

Larxene is too fast, I can't follow her at all. That's why she beat me in the first ten seconds or so xD
And Zexion, well I managed to get his health bar down to one, but then he traps me in his book (?) and finishes me off there.

Help plz?

Lexeon

Larxene is too fast, I can't follow her at all. That's why she beat me in the first ten seconds or so xD
And Zexion, well I managed to get his health bar down to one, but then he traps me in his book (?) and finishes me off there.

Help plz?

Larxene: She is fast, and can cause a lot of damage if you can't block her. Use Reflect when she does Lightning attacks. But when she tries to actually hit you physically, use guard and block her. Keep attacking her, and finsih her afterward.

Zexion: When he traps you in his book, use reflect as soon as you get inside to avoid him messing with your Menu (Attack, Magic, Etc.). After that he probably will take you to the spot light game. Get into the middle between all three spot lights, and wait for the spot to be chosen. As soon as you see which Light was chosen, use dodge roll, and get in before the barrier around it goes up (You want to have dodge roll for this, and you want to get inside the light as fast as you can after it's chosen, so that you're not locked out.). After that, attack the book, and take Zexion out.

Lexeon

how do you engage roxas in the head to head thing where you can steal his keyblades? i always do it on accident.

Best way probably, is dodge his attacks, and wait for him to engage you, then select the command in the menu to take his Keyblades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back