• Regarding KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory Spoilers

Copies of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory are out in the wild, which means spoilers are likely to appear at any point. Although this game has very few cutscenes and story content, we still request that users follow our standard spoiler procedures.

KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory spoiler policy will end on December 13th, 2020.

Spoiler threads will need to be tagged with the "Spoiler" prefix. Discussion inside of the thread does not need to be put under spoiler tags, so it is at your discretion to use them.

Spoilers outside of spoiler threads MUST be hidden using the spoiler tag.

If you do not follow these rules, your account will be banned.

Kingdom Hearts I&IIFigures at Comi-Con

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
  • Academy Awards 2013
  • Maestro
  • In the Grid
At the Comi-con there were figures shown of Kingdom Hearts, and Kingdom Hearts II, some of them being old figures, from previous packages. Although there are two new ones, such as Valor form Sora with as well as Final Form Sora.

For somreaosn, there is a Dragon Quest character is there as well, this is more then likely an error as there was once rumors of DQ Characters being in the game.

Figures

Last edited:

soul sketcher

Awards
i live in nothingness....thats something,isnt it?
ok, seriously,how is no one insane over these?they look so cool and detailed and wow,i mean,how awsome is it that it isnt the normal keyblades,but different ones!!(no kingdom key,oathkeeper,oblivion) i gotta get valor when it comes on ebay...i wonder how they chose wat keyblades 2 give them....OR DO U THINK U CAN BUY A SET OF ALL KEYBLADES!!??hehe,thatd be awsome....god i want these.