• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts I&IIFigures at Comi-Con

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
At the Comi-con there were figures shown of Kingdom Hearts, and Kingdom Hearts II, some of them being old figures, from previous packages. Although there are two new ones, such as Valor form Sora with as well as Final Form Sora.

For somreaosn, there is a Dragon Quest character is there as well, this is more then likely an error as there was once rumors of DQ Characters being in the game.

Figures

Last edited:

soul sketcher

i live in nothingness....thats something,isnt it?
ok, seriously,how is no one insane over these?they look so cool and detailed and wow,i mean,how awsome is it that it isnt the normal keyblades,but different ones!!(no kingdom key,oathkeeper,oblivion) i gotta get valor when it comes on ebay...i wonder how they chose wat keyblades 2 give them....OR DO U THINK U CAN BUY A SET OF ALL KEYBLADES!!??hehe,thatd be awsome....god i want these.

D

Deleted member 5341

Oh MAN! I WENT TODAY!! ^_^
Man, did yall see that giant Sora statue.... *drool* So beautiful.....
I spent like 2 hours pacing around it .... anyone go sunday @ around 2-ish? I was the short asian w/the knee socks and pigtails and dejiko hat :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back