• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Heartless Inspired Apron

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Hey everyone, so I got so this month's gameinformer and they had a section for 2012 holiday stuff. Oddly enough they had a Kingdom Heartless Inspried Apron for $70.00. It's basically a black and red apron with a heartless logo on the chest. It was kinda intersting to see such stuff in gameinformer as well the idea of even having it to begin with.

So yeah I just thought I'd share something small but kinda interesting.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I saw that a while back, it's been on sale on the website Sign posted for a while. They have a Nobody/Org.XIII one too.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I can think of many things to spend $70 on and this apron is not one of them, but it's still very neat!

Ruran

Awards
^Especially considering that it's not licensed. It was made by a cosplayer.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If it were licensed it'd probably be cheaper (both in price and quality)

I do admit, it is very cute. If I wore aprons I'd want to wear something cute like that

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
Etsy always has the most adorable things. I don't see much use for an apron though :/ I'm sure it's just used to wear at Cons and special occasions. Correct me if I'm wrong though :)

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
holy sweet mother of diddly, Batman!

Makes me almost regret spending $100 on a cosplay costume that came a week late for Halloween. Organization Coat.

Still, an apron is an apron. I mean, quality doesnt come cheap, but I feel better spending $70 on something I'm gonna use. I dont cook much, and there's not a lot of cosplay in my area. Too squaresville for that.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Etsy always has the most adorable things. I don't see much use for an apron though :/ I'm sure it's just used to wear at Cons and special occasions. Correct me if I'm wrong though :)

Etsy is where I go and find all of the best stuff and cry over the fact my wallet can't handle it.

Seems to be. It looks like it'd fit in with maid cafe and high tea events at conventions, yeah :D

Ruran

Awards
The apron is specifically a pinafore so it's not really intended for cooking or house chores or anything, it's more for fashion. It's like a fashion corset, meant to look good but not have the same functions that a classic corset does.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
It actually looks nice. If I had need for an apron I might consider it, but really I might be able to make my own for less. $70 for an apron just seems kind of ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back