• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Pencil Bag!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Hello everyone! Are you looking forward to the Japanese release of KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- this Thursday on March 14th, 2013? We sure are, and it looks like the Square Enix Merchandising Division is gearing up for it as well! Looks like they're going the practical route with these new items. We've already recieved word of a towel in the works, but how about a pencil bag?

General Manager of the Square Enix Merchandising Division Hidemi Matsuzuka just tweeted an image of a new sample pencil bag, patterned with the KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- argyle pattern with a fashionable crown zipper! Check it out below:

Click to enlarge!

Update (March 12th 2013): There is also a KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- pen bag in the works as well! It will be great to store all of your stationary writing tools and easy to take on the go!

Click to enlarge!

We'll have more information for you when it surfaces, so stay tuned! 

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Really adorable. I love the little crown for the zipper. The argyle returns!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Okay all of this stuff is just super practical and I now have really good reasons to actually buy these things xD

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Definitely want this! I usually just throw my pencils and school supplies in my purse and I can never find them so having an actual pencil bag that looks nice would be really helpful.

(I have a Kuroshitsuji pencil case, but it is a hardcase so I can't fit other things besides flat stuff in it)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'm still using this old clip-on pencil bag that came with my high school backpack. I'd love to have a proper one with a lot more space!

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
If that comes in Kangaroo, I can use that as my pencil case :3

XIII RoXaS XIII

Awards
So much cool merc and no links to purchase! Why must you make me wait. Grr. In fact I have no kh merc, been a fan from the very start and haven't bought anything other than the games. Might go into a spending frenzy. :3

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Really adorable. I love the little crown for the zipper. The argyle returns!

Completely agree. My favorite part is the crown zipper. That is easily my favorite part of the pencil bag. Actually, SE has been making a bunch of practical stuff lately. With this pencilcase I think it complete the KH line or practical things. They first made mugs, towels, and pencilcases of FF characters like Moogles, Cactuars, Chocobos, etc. Now they've done those 3 for KH too ^_^ I really like this pencilcase and as everyone has said, it is so practical. However, I know if I ended up getting it, I don't know if I'd be able to bare actually using it >_<

How lovely this is! :)
So - it is also available in Europe, right? ~:3

Even if it isn't, you'll still be able to find it on Ebay and many other sites ^_^ Most of the KH products don't come outside of Japan, so importing becomes the only and obvious choice.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
tumblr_lr285nKG0r1qm2p74o1_500.gif

I fail to see the difference between the 2 minus the fact that the pencil one is obviously larger...well I definitely wouldn't get them both. Something tells me I'd be more predisposed to get the pencil case since it's bigger ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back