• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- PAX East 2013 Impressions!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TepidShark

Awards
I asked the Square Enix members twitter feed and they said it was likely Kingdom Hearts was going to be moved to tomorrow (Sunday)

TepidShark said:
I'm guessing that the KingdomHeartsHD stream got moved to tomorrow, right?

@SQEX_Members_NA said:
good call, looks like, but we'll be sure to show the game, thanks for your patience!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Oh well., better late than never.

Thanks for the heads up, Tepid!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
More impressions added. Check out the OP and the sites where they are from!

The build at PAX East was not very stable, which explains why everybody is being given a hand-off look at it.

Kevin Perez

Times have changed an so has society. You don't need to go around and tell people this, it was obviously not used in an offensive manner and no one is offended. I realize you're only trying to help, but making a big deal out of something that doesn't need to be addressed comes off as a cry for attention
Yeah because making an observation amounts to seeking attention. My post may have come across as condescending a bit, I'll admit but guess what, it's rather annoying to see fans of Japanese media, be it anime or video games or the like, use an obvious racial slur historically used to disparage Japanese, than the standard JPN.

Given the hostile tone of the post I was responding to, as well as the word JAP capitalized, people can most certainly misinterpret the comment.

Yessir_23

Awards
IGN's Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Impressions

IGN have posted a short commentary on the new game.

It doesn't give any new information, but it's perhaps worth mentioning that the guy talks about a new 'secret boss' they wouldn't tell him about. Of course, it's entirely likely that they are referring to Xemnas who was added in the FM version, but why would they keep that a secret?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Re: IGN's Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Impressions

Not sure whether to move to the impressions thread.

Anyways, trust IGN to get the names of the games wrong. Kingdom Hearts ReMix. Kingdom Hearts Three-Five-Eight over 2 Days. Tsk tsk.
And yeah, probs just talking about Xemnas.

Cosmic+Amarna

Phantom Gigaplex
Re: IGN's Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX Impressions

"Hopefully they'll make/do it for KH II"

Pssh, nigee we already got Nomura on the confirmation (and by this I mean, it would be unnatural)

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Saw that IGN video too. Considering the guy from Square said we'd be getting something new for the collection, I wouldn't be surprised if we got a new boss

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Saw that IGN video too. Considering the guy from Square said we'd be getting something new for the collection, I wouldn't be surprised if we got a new boss

We aren't getting a new boss. They are treating Final Mix content as new. The "new boss" is Enigmatic Man.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Even if it's 10 years old, Square Enix will still mark it as new because the Western audience hasn't experienced it yet.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Anyways, trust IGN to get the names of the games wrong. Kingdom Hearts ReMix. Kingdom Hearts Three-Five-Eight over 2 Days. Tsk tsk.
And yeah, probs just talking about Xemnas.

lmao The only thing I could think of while watching that video is if somebody pays IGN to get this stuff wrong. Anyone who knows of the magical link called Google can search up KH1.5HD Remix and not only get the names right but can see everything that will be in the game, including the obvious confirmation that 2.5HD exists (what the full game will have we don't know, but we know KH2 will at least be on it). Besides that, all I heard was Wreck-It-Ralph being a BOSS and I was like...no...just...just no. xP

If we do get a new boss then KH1.5HD Final Remix might just come true jk The new boss was most definitely the Unknown where you fought Maleficent's Dragon.

Sorarocks93

Awards
Then what would the new content be? More Days scenes?

It's the Final Mix. That's the new content. For Europeans it's also Re:CoM since we never got it. But since it's the same story as the GBA version I don't think it can be called "new".

So it's just the Final Mix.

kupo1121

Awards
Like Ethy said in that same post, they are treating Final Mix content as "new".

Well, technically for NA audiences it is "new" BUT I would expect a video game website as popular as IGN to know that the Final Mix content already came out in JPN nearly a decade ago lol xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Well, technically for NA audiences it is "new" BUT I would expect a video game website as popular as IGN to know that the Final Mix content already came out in JPN nearly a decade ago lol xD

Oh I'm sure they're all very well aware of it ;D

kupo1121

Awards
Oh I'm sure they're all very well aware of it ;D

I would think so, but then why do you think they chose to phrase it like that? Especially the whole "I hope the new boss is Wreck-It-Ralph" when we all know that is NOT happening lol xD

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I would think so, but then why do you think they chose to phrase it like that? Especially the whole "I hope the new boss is Wreck-It-Ralph" when we all know that is NOT happening lol xD

Because they know it riles people up. It catches people's attention and increases views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back