• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS -HD 1.5 ReMIX- Official North America Autographed Lithograph Contest!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

If you recall last month during E3, the KINGDOM HEARTS Brand Managers of Square Enix Europe and North America hosted a special segment of Square Enix Presents announcing that there would be a special contest where you could win an autographed lithograph signed by none other than series director Tetsuya Nomura. They've just revealed the details of the contest, so don't miss out on the opportunity to win this special prize!

The rules are simple: simply "Like" the official Kingdom Hearts Facebook Page and post only one comment on their contest update telling them your favorite memory of playing the original Kingdom Hearts by the deadline at 11:59 PM on July 17, 2013.  Multiple comments will be automatically disqualified. One North American winner will be chosen by the staff and will be notified via a Direct Message on Twitter to arrange the delivery. Good luck to all participants!

For more information, please read the official rules.

Edit: For those who were anxiously hoping to win this contest, do not be disappointed! Amazon has just announced that they have not one, but two more autographed lithrographs to give away. Simply tune in tomorrow, August 27th, at 3:30 PM PST for further details. There are only 6 of these in existence, so don't miss out on this amazing opportunity!

Thanks to forum member Luap for the heads up.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
This contest doesn't seem to have been thought through very well...

Good luck to all entrants! Don't spam otherwise you'll be disqualified~

Gram

Banned
Awards
lol I dont think I could put my fave moment in a single comment, any way good luck to anyone participating~

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Only for America? Europe gets no contest? :frown:

Not right now but there are two lithographs in the image, so perhaps there may be a separate one for Europe later on.

seasidehearts

I don't understand how they're going to contact the winner through Twitter but the contest is on Facebook? What lol.

seasidehearts

I don't get it myself, either but lol it's right there in the giveaway rules. I'll toss a message at somebody and get some clarification.

Thanks, much appreciated~

I entered anyway but I'm just like "Do I need to link my twitter and facebook together orrrrrr what?" haha.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Only for America? Europe gets no contest? :frown:

IDK, perhaps they are saving that second lithograph for EU but it's entirely possible that they won't release that second one to anyone. I mean, EU did get Japan Expo where Nomura did 100 signings, I know that wasn't available to all of EU, but perhaps they are counting that? IDK.

Anyways, I'm glad they at least came through and are doing the giveaway, regardless of how poorly it is being done since there are already thousands of entrants and it's about a half of a day so after a week...yeah, they are going to have to filter through a lot of spam. I'm quite curious who they'll choose and if we'll get to read what they wrote afterwards...

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Has anyone ever won something similar from an online contest? I'm reading the official rules and it mentions about requested documents that you have to fill out. Hmm anything more other than address?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Has anyone ever won something similar from an online contest? I'm reading the official rules and it mentions about requested documents that you have to fill out. Hmm anything more other than address?
Name, address, birthday, etc.

I don't even want to post until we get verification on this "confirmation through Twitter" nonsense. :c

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Name, address, birthday, etc.

I don't even want to post until we get verification on this "confirmation through Twitter" nonsense. :c

Ahhh yes. =c Kind of strange to host a Facebook contest and notify you on "Twitter".

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Yeah! My Facebook and Twitter aren't connected so...

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I posted. My memory pales in comparison to some others though. College girl with half her floor watching is amazing

Edit: good thing I have a twitter accountlol. Not sure how they're gonna do that though.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I'm reading some of the entries now and some are really nice, like the one about the guy who found out his girlfriend was cheating on him. There was also this story about this gamer who was in this hospital all the time as a child from some sickness and he connected to Sora on an emotional level, now he writes video game articles, I don't remember where I read that but I know it's somewhere ^_^

Mine ended up being really long o_O I still want to read the winner's (if I haven't already) and wonder if they're just gonna raffle it (what makes me wonder about the raffle thing between all comments is that they said don't post more than once).

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
I posted. Mine was about 6th grade. It probably won't win, it's not as touching as the others.

Edit: It's probably a mistake on their end about Twitter. At least I hope...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back