• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Leaks Early!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I knew there'd be trophy names for the Disney Worlds(and it makes some sense to have them be the ones with "Heart" or "World" in them, but I dont really like having "When You Wish Upon A Star" and "Alice In Wonderland". They just feel kinda lazy, even though the latter made more sense.

personally, Id've liked if they'd made KH1 and COM continous but I like it the way it is better.

You must not have played many Trophy collecting games in the PS3, they do this all the time.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Ugh! I've NEVER spoiled a KH game yet, and I don't plan to spoil Days for this game, but it is SOOOO tempting to go look up how beautiful the game will be on Youtube >_< It isn't even the whole game I'm after, as seen by the demo, the movements in this game are very fluid and I feel like, so I'm mainly interested in seeing Neverland and Atlantica for some reason ^_^

NamineXion

I bet i am going to watch all the videos before the game comes out in Austraila..........

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
You must not have played many Trophy collecting games in the PS3, they do this all the time.
What ru talking about? I've played plenty of them, but what? Are you talking about HD collections cuz I've played none of those. As for trophy names I just thought for those specific worlds they could've used something else for reference.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Ain't happening on vita. They could've logically done it, sincE they are coming out on PS3, but nope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back