• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- iPhone 5 Case! (Updated!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
A pre-order page has been put up for the iPhone case over at the online Square Enix Store.
It will release on the 27th of September and will cost 2,800 yen (approximately $35US)

chefdiz19

I wish they would release some merchandise outside Japan, Hottopic barely has anything anymore, I also wish this was for the Droid Razr M haha :)

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts -HD 1.5 ReMIX- iPhone 5 Case!

It is possible the market for Android devices in Japan isn't as big as the Apple device owners...They usually do a lot of research before making these items, so there must be a large enough market for them for iPhone 5 and not for others.
While that is possible, they don't just have japan to market to.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

A pre-order page has been put up for the iPhone case over at the online Square Enix Store.
It will release on the 27th of September and will cost 2,800 yen (approximately $35US)

How much is an Iphone case generally? Like this kind that is just hard plastic? I don't think they are ever $35, even $20 so I think that's pretty darn pricey but oh well...

I wish they would release some merchandise outside Japan, Hottopic barely has anything anymore, I also wish this was for the Droid Razr M haha :)

I don't think Hot Topic would be able to sell that specific case since that case is made and licensed by SE, Disney was the one who gave Hot Topic the rights to make KH merchandise when they did so it's a different company.

That might just be the most useful internet page of all time...

Tell me about it, I keep it on my favorites bar because...well...you never know when you'll need it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

How much is an Iphone case generally? Like this kind that is just hard plastic? I don't think they are ever $35, even $20 so I think that's pretty darn pricey but oh well...
Just like every other piece of merchandise, if this was brought over it would be cheaper than a straight conversion.
Although, to me it seems pretty fine. When I got my phone case for half price (promotion thingy), it only cost me $24 or something, while the full price was $40-50.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

Just like every other piece of merchandise, if this was brought over it would be cheaper than a straight conversion.
Although, to me it seems pretty fine. When I got my phone case for half price (promotion thingy), it only cost me $24 or something, while the full price was $40-50.

Ah, then I guess it just depends on what brand makes you phone. Generally when I see those plastic cases at kiosks in malls they are only $15-$20 so even if you add the conversion, $35 seems like a lot to me, but if your case was $40-$50 originally, then $35 for a KH one is a great deal. I'll probably get it anyways since I heard that I might be upgrading to an Iphone 5 within the next 2 years and the last thing I'd want to happen is if they no longer made it >_<

Christopho

Sorry for the necro, but what happened to this case? Was it discontinued? I don't see it selling anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back