• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Fan Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YnorRon

Hi guys! So a couple months ago I got inspired and started working on a 2d Kingdom Hearts MMO with a friend. We worked on it as much as we could (with college, work and life) and little by little we have gotten much farther than I had anticipated. Not too long ago we released a small demo with the engine we are using and so far we have received great reviews and support from our forum.

The reason for this post is because at this point of the development cycle we are looking for that extra push, so far it's been just me and my friend with small contributions from fans here and there. Frankly we are exhausted, so we are looking to you guys to see if you can lend us a hand and help us finish our dream game!

If you think you can provide us with any help be it art, sounds or anything! contact me at ynorron@live.com

Thank you all!

If you'd like to check it out you may go here: Keyblade Warriors by Travylleb at BYOND Games

P.S
It requires a quick 5 sec install of the engine and no account creation is necessary.

edit: Here are some of the latest goodies my partner has come up with :} I love em.

http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1502993
http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1470963

Last edited:

Lea

Awards
Website
joshtominus.com
Looks pretty cool! I'll have to download it some time! Wish I could be of more service than telling you "hey your game looks nice" haha.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Pretty sure you posted this in the wrong section. Should be in the Creative Media section, I think. I'll contact a mod for you to move the thread :)

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
It was a pretty fun little jaunt. While the menu control wasn't intuitive, it was still simple and easy to get the hang of. Some of the tutorial info went by a little fast (I missed some stuff fiddling around in the inventory and didn't read that the same key closed it until a couple minutes later).

I do like the concept idea and your implementation of the sword, shield, and staph, thing from the games.
I look forward to the day it's finished.

YnorRon

I'm glad you enjoyed it, you should checkout the latest version of the game. Its much more improved from the original demo you played. We are now also hosting the online version when we get the chance.

ps

sorry for the late reply. Oh and we have now made it in the top 5 most popular games in the entire site!

heart diver

I'm glad you enjoyed it, you should checkout the latest version of the game. Its much more improved from the original demo you played. We are now also hosting the online version when we get the chance.

ps

sorry for the late reply. Oh and we have now made it in the top 5 most popular games in the entire site!

Hey congratulations! Game design isn't easy and its good to see you got some recognition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back