• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts - Destroyed (Rodrick's orig. creation)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
"She would never have said something like that..." thought Aros. "What has she become?"
Aros had seen enough.
"This isn't the girl I knew," he thought. "I have to find out if that girl still exists, though. The light in a person's heart never goes out completely... Sora taught us all that..."
He made his way through the castle again, set on following Luna wherever she went.
.....................................................................................

Arian

Another evil grin appeared on her face as she cooked up something special for Kriss. "Okay then, Keep Kriss alive .. If you know what I mean .... Trash Kriss pretty badly. Make sure nobody reckocknises Kriss after your done with KRISS ....For me?"

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
"Maybe afterwards, Luna, but only if you really want me to, otherwise I won't..."

Wraith then laughed, remembering what he had already done.

"Oh yeah, I forgot, I had already captured her. I put Kris in a little pocket dimension of twilight..."

He turned and looked at Xayide waving his hand slightly, making Kris appear before Xayide. Even he was a little shocked about his sudden increase in power. The downside to merging with souls was that he gained their emotions, the upside is that he gained there power. He looked down at himself and could feel some of Luna's power merged with his soul.

"I wonder what made me forget about the upside..."

With that, a mischevious grin appeared on his face. If he were to merge with Xayide's soul... And there would be nothing she could do to stop him...

"Maybe later..."

He muttered.

Arian

Luna called for her ship and stepped outside Hollow Bastion.

"The last time I felt like this, I was making that contract with Xayide. Whats going on with me?"

Luna slapped herself on the head, hoping that she would snap out of this evilness.

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Wraith looked at Xayide, with a flick of his wrist he made chains appear on on Kris.

"I have to admit, the power of Darkness has some perks..."

With that he turned away.

"That's why I have both, light and dark... along with twilight..."

With that he dissappeared and appeared next to Luna.

"You okay?"

Arian

"The question is: Is Xayide OK. Kriss has more tricks up his sleeve than the local hussler. Only Kris's Tricks are more dangerous. But since you asked, I'm fine. You?"

Luna saw her ship approaching from the skies and she didnt wait on Wraiths reply. She transported herself on the ship and left towards a world that might let her find Rikku.

((Ooc: Hey Wraith, when are you gonna post your Fanfic again. I wanna know how it continues :) ))

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
"I've been better, and I could be better... so... yeah..."

Wraith followed Luna. For some reason, he was following her around like a bodyguard. He never acted like this to anyone... ever. This was bothering him for some reason, while they travelled, he thought about it. Why? Why, oh, why? Giving up, he sighed and hung his head back, leaning back in the chair, yawning. Emotions, the only emotions he could remember were fear and anger... Now his body was swimming with emotions and he did not know what to make of it.

"Where we headin'?"

OOC: I might write a chapter today, I dunno...

Arian

Lunas eyed obtained a dark red glow, her aura bacome as dark as the heart of Xayide. Her darkness took ovr her being completely. "We are heading towards a world that is real and at the same time does not excist. You might have heard of it .... Madain Sari."

Felix Chu

England..land of a thousand..somethings..
After Luna and Wraith had left, Xayide knelt her chin on her finger, and Diablos emerged.
"They are strong...you are wise to have them join you..."
"They're up to something Diablos...but now I have Kriss" she said looking down on the floor. She grinned at Kriss.
"So my dear, Hiraku didn't offer me much information. What is the prophecy that concerns you? Why are you so important to it? Was it....the children? Are they helping you?"

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Wraith sighed.

"Back to Madain Sari..."

Wraith glanced at Luna, seeing and sensing the Darkness.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

He asked with a lopsided grin, then he suddenly got very serious.

"Be careful, your darkness may be strong, but it can consume you..."

With that, he brought out his own Darkness, the red of his eyes speading 'till they were completely red and the darkness looked like he had his old cloak back on. When he talked, it sounded like two voices were talking at once.

"Don't let it..."
Don't let it...

He sighed, closing his eyes, when he opened his eyes he was back to normal. Then he said, very quietly: I don't want to lose you to it...

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
"Sorry. I'm not telling ANYTHING to a stupid head like you!" Kris stuck her tongue as she tried to her luck to get the chains off. 'C'mon, Chainy thingies! Get off already...'

Felix Chu

England..land of a thousand..somethings..
"Oh, but I think you will.." she said grinning.
She snapped her fingers and four Invisble Heartless emerged from the ground. They carried their large swords over to Kriss, surrounded her and pointed the swords at her.
"I'd hate to destroy you right now my child, but if you don't tell me the information I want to hear, I will take your heart!"
Diablos looked at Kriss from behind Xayides throne and looked back at Xayide". "My sister, it is starting"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back