• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts - Destroyed (Rodrick's orig. creation)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arian

((Playing the creature now))

"Who here dares to rule over the Heartless, when that person is weaker than a grandmother on prozac." The creature touched the ground and looked around. "Probably you." And he pointed towards Xayide

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Wraith slowly walked over to Ariana, his eyes on the creature the entire time. When he reached Ariana, he put a hand on her shoulder, still holding his keyblades.
"You okay?"
He kept his eyes on the creature the whole time.

Arian

((Ariana))

"Yeah, I'm fine ............ You?"

((Creature))

"Raaaawr and stuff ......"

((This means it is attacking ...))

Felix Chu

England..land of a thousand..somethings..
Xayide just stared at the creature.
"And what pray tell are you?"
She just stared at the creature, a smile started to form on her face. She tried to hold back the laughter, but she couldn't keep it in any longer.
"This is a joke....please...stop it, my sides are splitting!"
She kept laughing for a few more seconds, and started to calm down, she was still laughing, but calmy.
"Kill it...." she commanded, and thousands of Neo Heartless and Invisibles appeared from the walls and ran straight for the creature.

Arian

The creature summoned a orb with its pinkie. The orb was no more than tennisball. But that was enough to kill all the heartless. When the creature fired the ball, it casted a Ricochet spell so that the orb bounced to the next heartless when it destroyed one. "Do you think that these ... Things can kill me. They are nothing but ants! Insects that I can crush by only lifting my smallest finger."

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Wraith smiled slightly at Ariana's answer, then watched the creature kill the Heartless.

"Um.... Could be better... Just a thought..."

He smiled slight and held his keyblades in front of him and Ariana, protectively.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kris quietly groaned as she walked past the bookshelves and headed over to the stairs. She sat down on the bottom step and lowered her head. "I just really want to get out here! But this stupid place is A MAZE!!!" Her eyes blinked as she knew something was going on at the top of Hollow Bastion, something BIG to her. "Alright, no one better ask me how exactly I know that." She teleported away and reappeared in Xayide's throne room, seeing the creature.

"Great."

Arian

((Creature ....))

"SHIELD!" A great shield of darkness came from creature and surrounded the people in the room, pushing the Heartless outside. "I have no time for this!"

Dark_StarX

"You people really messed with some forces that you werent supposed to right?"
Zeon stepped through a portal into the area were the group had been sent."And Xiyade,I saw how you tried to kill that creature of mass amounts darkness with a few puny heartless.I mean,I could have killed those with MY pinky.So I think you need to start relying on your own power instead of those pathetic heartless.It doesnt take a genius to figure that out."

Felix Chu

England..land of a thousand..somethings..
(OOC: I feel I've neglected this...>.>)

IC:

Xayide stared at Zeon,
"You are a fool Zeon....you underestimate me..."
Opening out her palms beside her, two orbs of dark energy started to appear, and grow. They were growing stronger as they grew larger, and Xayide focused all of her power on this two orbs.
Xayide released them by throwing them at the creature, strands of darkness were being trailed behind them. The two orbs wrapped themselves round the creature, and the strands started to wrap the creature up. Xayide had now tied the creature using the powers of darkness.
"Down boy!", she cried as she tugged at the 'dark ropes' that came from her hands. The creature fell to the ground and started to struggle to release itself from the ropes.
Xayide made the ropes from her hand disapear, but the ones that the creature were tied up in were still there.
Xayide walked up to the beast and looked at it.
"Now, lets see what you are truly made of..."

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
(ooc - Um, just in case you guys didn't know, Ariana is gone. She's lost the use of her computer indefinitely. She asked me to handle the end of her chars. I don't really want to see them die, but she said they could always return from the dead later, should she come back. I'm not sure, but if any of you could advise me on what you want done for this plot, let me know. See ya.)

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kris watched the creature as it fell onto the ground, in a position like she had just attacked something. "Well...that's GREAT." She put her keyblade on her belt and put her hands by her sides, watching to see if the creature did something next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back