• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts - Destroyed (Rodrick's orig. creation)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
OK.
I'm just starting this so one of the best RPs here can get back underway.
When we left off, Hirkau (Rodrick) had went to Kingdom Hearts and talked to his grandfather Riku.
Zeon was waiting for him when he got back.
Xayide (Felix_Chu) knew about Hiraku's chat with Riku, and by reading Xayide's mind, so did Wraith.
Wraith went to take Luna (Ariana) with him on a mission to find Kriss.
Xayide wants her dead.
My char was Aros, and he was hiding and listening to Xayide.
(They were of course in Hollow Bastion)
Luna had learned valuable info about herself from what appeared to be Ansem's spirit.
That's all I can remember, gang.
Start when you like, but will new people please hold off until the regulars get back?
The story is a good one, and it needs to be Re-established.
OK.
Hope I helped.
Jonny Blaise. :D

Arian

OK Johnny Blaise, This is Ariana reporting with her charackter Luna.

My charackters Location: Inside a book of Winnie of the pooh together with Wraith.

Luna discovered that her new summon gave her Rikku's Darkness all those years ago.

Luna and wraith were about to leave for Xayide

Arian

"For he is the shadow that will destroy Hollow Bastion. It was an old bedtime story. I have to kill him.. Whe have to kill him, at once ...."

Arian

"This is the shadow of Rikku created by Ansem. More powerfull than Rikku Himself. He is not Rikku, Only a part of him is. He is the purest of darkness that lay inside Rikkus heart."

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
Aros had learned nothing more from watching Xayide, and couldn't risk her finding him there.
So,he left.
As he made his way back to where he had hidden his Airship, he thought about what to do next.
"Is there no one I can join forces with in my crusade?"
He had hoped to join Hiraku, but he was hard to keep tabs on (ooc - Literally, lol).
When Xayide had spoken of a girl named Luna who was betraying her, he had hoped to find her.
But, it seemed that she was to work with that cloaked fellow Wraith, and HELP Xayide.
"I need to find an ally, and do it quick..." Aros thought, warming the airship's engines.
Xayide would fall, he thought, and he would be the one to make it happen.
......................................................................................

Arian

Luna gave nothing but a short and simple answer whilst she thought about the fight ahead: "Xayide." As she exited pooh's book she realises she never had a answer from Wraith. "Wraith, how did you get in the book?"

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Wraith laughed.

"Well, it took a bit of loop holes to get in, but I managed,"

He grinned at Luna, htinking about it.

"I used your life force as a sort of rope. I latched on to it and then pulled my soul to your soul, then seperated from you, enabling myself to appear."

He sighed, looking at his hands.

"I don't like to do it that way, because the emotions of the person's soul tend to come over to mine..."

He laughed.

"I remember when I was emotionless... It made my non-existance so much easier..."

Arian

"Only if you think you do not excist, you do not excist. All you need to do is believe." Surprised by what she said, Luna took back her words ans said: "If you want to be real, you can be real."

Arian

"Okay my friend, let us be off to Xayides castle. Just remember, whe stick together nomather what becouse I wanna convert you to the excistent, alright pal o mine." She figured that friendship would be a good way to begin, for Darkness alone might not be enough to convince him of his excistence.

Arian

Now it was Luna's turn to smile. "I have already sended my ship towards Hoolow Bastion, If you hurry, we might catch up to it." Luna grabbed the book and walked up to Wraith. "Beam me up Scotty."

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
Wraith laughed. Then, in a scottish accent:

"Aye aye, captain, but I don't think the engines can take much more of this!"

With that, he slipped out of existance, taking Luna with him, then he and Luna came back in the interior of Luna's ship.

"Nice ship..."

Arian

"Thank you!" Luna said to the Compliment. "We are approaching our destination. I'm leaving the ship here. Can you orb me down there Wraith.... I'm leaving the ship here becouse I do not want to see it destroyed..."

Wraith

The First Fallen Angel
Website
www.tekcities.com
"All right..."

With that, Wraith walked over to Luna and put his hand on her shoulder, body contact was needed for him to transport someone with him. Then, he teleported to the ground, with Luna.

"It is as you command..."

He said with a broad grin.

Blaise038

Website
youtube.com
Aros was just about to hit the skies, when he saw Wraith and Luna appear.
He killed the engines, and watched carefully.
"That must be the girl Xayide was talking about," thought Aros.
He decided to follow them, discreetly.
................................................................................
(OOC - Done for today... Aros can stay in shadows, which, btw and lol, he has done all along.Bye.)

Arian

"Where are the lifts?" Luna asked. Although the lifts were not functioning, she always wondered where they have gone to. "Do you know wraith?" She asked again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back