• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Destinies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*giggles a little shyly, she seems a little happier* "hehe, I c-can understand why, heartless don't really have the b-best reputation do they?" *she looks up at the sky and says to her self, "ahhh....s-so c-cold, she drops the back pack that she was carrying on the ground and slowly takes out a bright orange scarf, then a dark green one, she puts the orange scarf around her then looks at the person in front of her and holds out the green one, "h-here, you look cold too." *she smiles*

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*looks down and giggles again* "it's strange...they normaly don't like people, this one seems......tame" Jayx pats it on the head gentally, "thank you for being so kind, It's nice to have met someone who is simular to me." Jayx then looks at Aori like she just thought of something, (she had been looking at the shadow untill then.) "why are you out here in the rain? I'm out here cause I didn't have enough munny for a room at a inn. I've been traveling a while."

Riku213

God of Caos
Steve walked in a strange field. His clothes rustling in the wind. He looked up to the sky. Then looked down at his shoes. He pulled out a cloak and put it on and lifting the hood up to it covered his face. "Well.. This i have to admit is a nice place!" He said softly

~*Kamberlyn*~

"I'm out here because the King and my father wanted me to find the Guardians and Keyblade Masters so I could help them protect the Princesses. And besides, I tried getting a room earlier-" "-the innkeeper called me an old useless pile of rags." The Wight Knight interrupted. His name was Pappy, and he sounded as old as he was.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
"oh wait!" she pauses nervously then takes a deep breath, "c-can I come with you? I don't wanna be alone anymore, and I won't be a nusence, I can fight n' stuff......... please?" *looks at her hopefully*

~*Kamberlyn*~

"Sure! I could use the help, and Shad would like it, too." Shad made a squeal of joy. "Lemme introduce you to the gang; You know Shad, The Wight Knight's name is Pappy, The Rare Trifle is called Trifle, and her name-" she patted the White Mushroom's head "-is Kora."

Riku213

God of Caos
Steve walks slowly looking for some sign of live so he could ask were he was. His eyes moved quickly scanning the area for any heartless or worse. "Well this place was nice.... If only i could find some life and ask were i can find the princess!" Steve said under his breath watching a breeze blow by moving signs above Stores back and forth. Steve held out his left hand witch was gloved with a black pair of fingerless gloves. Steve dropped his hand summoning his keyblade. (Custom i should have a pic up soon)

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
~*Kamberlyn*~ said:
"Sure! I could use the help, and Shad would like it, too." Shad made a squeal of joy. "Lemme introduce you to the gang; You know Shad, The Wight Knight's name is Pappy, The Rare Trifle is called Trifle, and her name-" she patted the White Mushroom's head "-is Kora."

Jayx looks happily at the heartless, "hehe, there cute! thanks!" *looks at an Inn a little distance away, "well, since were party members now we gotta stick up for eachother right?! so I think the least I can do is get us into an Inn, that is, if you don't mind going along with my plan.. "she grabs one of her stalves and holds it up so it's at her own hight, "have you alrady asked the people at that inn if you can stay there?" *points to the Inn she was looking at*

Last edited:

Riku213

God of Caos
Off in the Ditstance looked like a nice inn. It's lights were on and the sky was dark. "Well there's no point in looking through the night." Steve said walking foreward getting closer and closer to the inn. Then something caught his eye. A yellow and black glow

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
"kay." Jayx says, "common lets go," she grabs Aori's hand and starts walking twords the Inn then stops, "oh yeah, we gotta get you in there huh?" (she relized what Aori had just said.) she grabes her other stalf and holds them together and they morf into one long stalf, she then points it at her hands and a grey cloak matirializes there, then she hands it to Aori, "here, now I've also made it so your heartless can only be seen by you and me, no one else, so don't look at them to much while were checking in and they won't notice anything wrong, also were this cloak so you won't be reconized, now common it's really cold out here!" she continues to walk towards the Inn, "oh and by the way, I wouldn't faint in battle, I may not look it but I'm alot tougher then I look....well at least I've never fainted that I know of.."

~*Kamberlyn*~

"Okay." She followed, hoping that she hadn't been in that inn before. She thought bitterly of the last inn she had tried. The innkeeper hadn't let her check in mostly because she was Ansem's daughter. Aori was getting annoyed with the bad rumors about her dad.

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
Jayx gets to the Inn (she has no idea about Aori's background, and probly wouldn't care anyway.) *looks at Aori and sees a slightly conserned look* "don't worry!" she smiles, "wear the coak I gave you and you will be completely unreconizable to everyone, sept us of corse! Trust me it hasn't let me down yet, it's grey which is much less sospisious then a black one."

Riku213

God of Caos
Steve turned completely to see two large glowing eyes. "Oh great. always a huge heartless on my break!" Steve said holding his keyblade in his left hand over his shoulder. it was a darkside heartless. It stood sttraight up. "Dad I will so hurt you if i find you. and I HOPE SORA IS WITH ME!" Steve yelled so loud it echoed through the whole town. Steve began running up to the darkside. it threw it's hand into the ground. Steve jumpd on the arm up to the head dealing a powerful slash that took the darksides head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back