• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Destinies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~*Kamberlyn*~

Storyline: 4 years have passed since the events of Kingdom Hearts. Now, the worlds are in danger again and need the keyblader along. But soon after a message from the King arrives: Riku, Sora, Donald, and Goofy must protect the princesses. Not of heart, but of light and memories. And even stranger, Kairi and Namine are those princesses. There are two others who are supposed to help them. Unknowingly to the foursome they are the princess of darkness and time. Will they be able to carry such tasks and lock darkness forever?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Template:
Name:
Homeworld:
Birthworld:
Side(darkness, light, twilight, dawn, or Orginization):
Guardian, princess, or Orginzatioin Member?:
Weapon:
Appearance:

Example:
Name:Aori
Homeworld:Twilight Town
Birthworld:Hollow Bastion
Side(darkness, light, twilight, dawn, or Orginization): Darkness
Guardian, princess, or Orginzatioin Member?: Princess of Darkness
Weapon: Blade of Darkness
Appearance: Silver hair and tan skin like Ansem's, teal eyes like her mother's, wear's an amulet with Ansem's emblem on it. Has a black t-shirt, brown boots, and denim shorts.
------------------------------------
Non-Made-up characters availible
Namine
Riku
Sora
Kairi
Princess of Time(send template saying you are a princess)
Axel
Larxene
Vexen
DiZ
Marluxia
Lexaus
King Mickey
Queen Minnie
Donald
Goofy
---------------------------------------------
Follow the terms of service and you'll be okay.
Also, if sigining up for a non-made-up please pm me.
You may start as soon as you post your profile otherwise.

Riku213

God of Caos
Name:Steve
Homeworld:Twilight Town
Birthworld:End of the world
Side(darkness, light, twilight, dawn, or Orginization): Twilight
Guardian, princess, or Orginzatioin Member?: Gaurdain
Weapon: Neo key
Appearance: see avatar

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
Name:Jayx

Homeworld:twighlight town, but has been traveling by herself for a little bit

Birthworld:can't remember, woke up one day in twilight town with only small memories of home world, but not the world itself

Side:light but not light mickey the king light, just normal light

Guardian, princess, or Orginzatioin Member?:She's the princess of Time though she doesn't know it, that thought hasn't even crossed her mind cause she's the complete oppositeof a princess. She tends to travel through time, on accident, and each time, she enters a new time, she forgets her past in the other time, and all the people who were there at the time she disapeared forget her too.

Weapon:two stalfs, the same size as keyblades with the same kind of handles but on the top there are identical circular symbols that glow with light energy when fighting, can mold into one normal stalf with the same symbol on the top for incantations.

Appearance: brown short hair thats longest point is at her chin, shortest point is slightly lower then ear level and is cut at a down ward angle, eyes are brown surrounded by green, outfit, orange shirt with two black horrizontal stripes, one at the top one at the bottom, grey short-sleeved shirt underneath with white on sleeve tips, pants are orange with a black stripe at the ends, yellow piece of matirial for a belt tied in a knot, grey shoes with white tips and yellow lines. fingerless gloves that are black. she has freckles over her nose and cheeks.

sorry if it's detailed and long I couldn't help it. okay I'm starting. (All right! I'm in the top 7 of the list of non-made up avalable characters!! haha!)

Last edited:

~*Kamberlyn*~

ooc:Okay everybody, start!

Aori yelled to the sky, "Can things get any worse!!?" It was pouring rain, and she didn't have a jacket or umbrella. She was soaked, and rain was getting in her boots. Aori sat against a wall and cried. How am I gonna find the Keyblade masters and the Princesses now, she thought in frustration.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
Alexander's coat ruffled in the wind. He was huddled against the rain, watching the girl walk slowly through the rain-splattered streets of Twilight Town. The water pelted against his coat, leaving wet marks against the fabric.

He had been given orders to follow this girl, learn her motives, and elminate her if need be. Alexander had been a loyal member of the Order for quite some time now, following the orders of his Superior.

His black thorn whip glowed a black light, humming quietly before dimming and becoming silent. Alexander's eyes remained locked on the girl sitting against the wall, apparently very distraught. He smiled, and in a moment, was gone.

~*Kamberlyn*~

Aori looked up, and saw a man in a black Orginization cloak disappear. What was he here for? And what were his intentions? She thought of the old club that she had been in. They couoldn't think of a name, so Kairi, Axel, and herself had decided to call it the Orginization. At the meetings the group would wear black raincoats since the Orginization had been formed on a rainy day. ((Kairi lived in Hollow Bastion before, remeber?))

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
"Looking for something?"

Alexander was suddenly standing directly beside Aori, his hand sfoldd neatly behind his back. He wore a small smile on his face, never looking at Aori. His eyes were instead focused on the black sky above, from which water was falling with increasing force.

"Surely there must be a reason you're here. "

Part of Alexander's face was covered by the shadow of his hood, all that was visible was the lower half of his viasge, from the bottom of his nose down. It was his face that had seduced countless amounts of young woment o join the Organization, and it's members were vast beyond anyone's knowldge, even his own.

He held his hands up, answering a silent question.

"Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt you."

~*Kamberlyn*~

"I have to look for the Keyblade Masters and the Princesses so I can do what my dad wanted me to do before he died. I'm supposed to protect the Princesses along with the Guardians and Keyblade Masters. And if I don't find them-" she started to cry again,"-I- I'll fail my dad!!"

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
"Dearest Aori, did it ever occur to you that your father may have been wrong? No one knows just how early your father was corrupted. It's possible this could have been another attempt at opening Kingdom Hearts. You remember what he was like, don't you? How he treated you?"

Alexander waked in front of her and bent down. They were know eye level and his entire face was visible. His eyes had a piercing look to them, as though he could see your very soul.

"Do you want that to happen again? Did he ever told you about what would happen if the Princesses were not, pardon the expression, eliminated?"

~*Kamberlyn*~

She stood up in fury. "That-that monster, was not my father! It was his shadow when he sacrificed his heart! He sacrificed his heart so I wouldn't suffer the same fate as my mother! Don't you ever, EVER tell me he didn't care! He took care of me just fine, thank you! I've got the right mind to-to-AUGH!!" She glared at him furiously. "You don't even know the orgins of The Orginization, do you?"

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Alexander couldn't help but let out a chuckle. He looked up at Aori, a smirk on his face.

"Litle girl, what I know would make you insane."

He stood up, some rain falling off of his coat. His hands went back to their usual spot behind his back and his face became hidden under shadow once more. He was significantly taller than her, his black boots only adding to his height more.

"However, so be it. I truly wished I would not have to do this to you, my dear girl. I'll be keeping a very close eye on you, personally."

ooc: in all honesty i dont know much about the Org. I just like the idea of one.

~*Kamberlyn*~

"Well, sir-" she said with a hint of aggression, "-I could care less what you know. I knew him personally, and even I heard him cry about my mother. And if the Princesses were exterminated, then all worlds would fall apa-" She shot the man's shadow. It was trying to consume him. "Be careful of the sins you commit, or your shadow will consume you."

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Alexander simply ignored it. His shadow had been after him for a long time, trying to consume him for every sin he commited.

"Your father is gone, Aori. He is forever locked within thedarkness. He plunged into the darkness, casting away his body and soul in search of power. Does that sound like the caring father you knew? You don't have to be loyal to him. "

A frown passed over Alexander's face. His shadow was beginning to irritate him.

"You've picked a side, Aori. Are you sure it's the correct one?"

With that, Alexander bowed politely, then vanished. He and his shadow were both gone, as though they were never there.

~*Kamberlyn*~

"Stupid Diz, and his stupid plans! And you guys are stupid, too, Axel! Larxene! Zexion! Vexen! Lexeaus! Marluxia! You're all STUPID!!!" she yelled. She knew her father, why wouldn't anyone believe her?

the 4th Islander

The one and only Jayx
Website
www.freewebs.com
*cough cough* a girl is leaning against a wall ahead of them drenched and shivering, on her side attached to her pants was what looked like a keyblade but insted of a key was a cicular symbol. she looked exasted, she doesn't seem to notice them. *starts to cry wile talking to herself*

Jayx: "aw man, can it get any worse, it's raining, I'm soaked, I'm compleatly out of munny and I'm starving to death!" *stomach growls*

~*Kamberlyn*~

"Well, I have some munny, but shopkeepers don't like me bringing my heartless there. So they won't let me stay." A Rare Trifle, White Mushroom, Wight Knight, and Shadow appeared. The Wight Knight shook her hand, and the Shadow jumped on the girl's head a fell asleep. The Rare Trifle was jumping in puddles, and the White Mushroom was hiding behind Aori's left leg. "Don't worry, they're harmless."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back