• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts: Destinies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackest Night

High Priest of Sloanism
Depends upon the day and if there is free pizza.
ooc: ill take off where Zabazu so kindly left off. If I seemed kind of dripping with annoyance in that sentence, i was.

Alexander vanished, reappearing behind Exu. He placed a hand on her shoulder and she relaxed, standing up striahgt. Her sword glowed with a brilliant light, it's shape reverting back to that of a mirror. She brushed a stray strand of hair from her face and placd her arms behind her back neatly.

"Exu, we have to go now. We have to watch him"

Exu nodded, and the two cast a malevolent glare at Jayx and Ken before vanishing in a black cloud.

Zabazu

The Magic Man
ooc:geez sorry don't be so malevolent-see i learned a word at school too.....sorry by the way,it wont happen again i was EXTREMLY BORED

ken looked at the cloud rushing at it and coming out at the other side,"GRARRRRRRR"

Zabazu

The Magic Man
ken calmed down and looked at her "no matter,This is my job;I am a Guardian."ken put his keyblades away "are you ok"

Zabazu

The Magic Man
"err well you are the princess and you were their target I'm guessing"

Zabazu

The Magic Man
"We'll I'm gessing the assumed that your weak,but we all know that your not!"ken walked towards the first district"come on we have to get to the first district to escape here!"

Zabazu

The Magic Man
"We'll I'm gessing the assumed that your weak,but we all know that your not!"ken walked towards the first district"come on we have to get to the first district to escape here!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back