• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Destati

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin326

The two warriors are still not strong enough to defeat Aloz the Dark. The only chance will be them to work together, and of course Sora or Xando to end it.

And that Aloz grows stronger each day... WOOT!

You would be surprised just how powerful Prometheus and Pandora are. but yes, they are no match for Aloz in a physical battle...

and yes, he grows stronger with each person, Heartless, Nobody or even Morph he kills. our heroes will be hard pressed to end his threat. But Sora Riku and Kairi have a war to strenthen their battle prowess, and a confrontation will Aloz could be months away... or it could be tomorrow.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Merlin326

well given pressent circumstances, i would guess Sora, Riku, Kairi, and Xando working together, and even then it would take a little luck. but things change, so it might get more favorable (for one side or the other) by the time of the final battle against him.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Xuan

FanFic Slayer, K.Theorist
Only the four of them? Sora and Riku can hardly face Xando, and Kairi is practically, erm... unless you grant her sudden burst of super powers, let's say she's not helpful.

I guess everyone's gonna team up aginst Aloz, the grudges are settled later right?

blendedhearts

uh, have you been reading the fic at all? Kairi has been training for two years, same as Riku. so she not all that useless anymore.

but yeah, it does seem like to defeat Aloz, Xando, Sora, and Co., will have to fight like they've never fought before. (of course that's just an expression. for them to have never fought would mean they have no experience, and wouldn't stand a single chance against any of their enemies.)

Merlin326

Only the four of them? Sora and Riku can hardly face Xando, and Kairi is practically, erm... unless you grant her sudden burst of super powers, let's say she's not helpful.

I guess everyone's gonna team up aginst Aloz, the grudges are settled later right?

well, you have a point there, the three of them are no match for Xando. but they all have had 2 years to improve, Kairi with magic, Riku with darkness (and Sora's a good fighter in the first place). that and Xando... well, he has a certain something that would be invaluable against Aloz no matter how powerful he is.

you see, Xando is... unique. he is essentially the fourth main character (though the story mainly follows our little trio of Sora, Riku and Kairi). he is not just a man, you see. he is full of dangers and powers that you cant even imagine. and if his grief doesnt kill him... he will. he has a gambit he's playing, gambling with his very life. he may be the trickest and decitfullest (if thats even a word, lol) man of the lot.

but nearly every main character in Destati is entangled in the mystery surrounding Aloz, and before its all over, they will learn the truth behind him... even if they dont like everything they learn...

and we cant forget our mysterious trio. though we havent had any experiance with their fighting abilities, know that all three of them (and the leader particularly) will be invaluable in battle. their leader is a weapons master, and is therefore able to use nearly any weapon you could possibly imagine; a strategist supreme; a techno genius, as will be evident when we see him fight; and a darn good actor.

mysteries, double and triple crosses, suspense, and trickery fill this fic and the soon to be coming war.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Merlin326

the thing is, it can be a summary, and hopelessly vauge at the same time. such is the way my mind works, always trying to trick the reader. indeed, nothing can be taken for face value in Destati.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Xuan

Naturally because many would want him dead: both foe and friend, the readers, and Merlin's "double and triple crosses".

Tricking the readers ain't easy feat at all. So I would like to see how your story moves on, hehe! Really, it wasn't a joke.

Merlin326

i must say, i'm impressed you were able to piece together something like that so quickly. more impressive is the idea isnt only wise, its practical.

what the future holds, we cannot possibly know until it comes to pass. the same holds true here. and remember, some things are not what they appear to be. the fate of characters like Xehanort, Aloz, Valzog, even Xando, can be more than what it appears.

only time can tell wheather you theory is correct or close.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Xuan

Lol, thank you for the praise. I must say myself I'm impressed how much maturity and inteligence you've shown in your story and speeches even though you're only 16 (That is, if you didn't lie about your age, which I believe you didn't). Simply unseen anywhere around my surroundings. But I think it's probably because that picture you've put that give me that impression, a Mr.Mustache Yo with a wicked smile and devious brain :D It's a praise dude.

And yes, the future is unpredictable. What I've stated is the obvious and first things that come into most mind only. However, like you've said, it can change.

Ah, I almost forget to put this down. What Xando has and Aloz doesn't is probably one of this two: Friends around Xando like Sora, Riku, Kairi, etc etc. The most obvious things in Kingdom Hearts is: A person can become strong for his friends because their hearts are together. You might put it in right? (Mind control, do it! O?O).

The second is probably the memories (Be it bad or good, I'm not sure) of Xando's. About Kairi's daughter probably...(I forget name already :p)

The third option is open to other possibilites which I cannot put in specifically... the unknown lol. Who knows? He might have hidden strength or whatsoever that suddenly come out, or something he had hidden till last moment than BOOM! win haha... Or his heart which makes Xando (and everyone else)special and unique.

Last edited:

blendedhearts

^in response to Xuan.

1. Merl is really well mannered. that's partly how he seems mature. can't think of another part, sorry.
2. if i'm not mistaken, Merl's avatar is from "V for Vendetta". i'm not a fan, i just saw a book at BaM, and the mask on the front was the same as Merl's avatar. i'm also guessing that maybe, the masked trio in this fic is from the same thing. (please correct me if i'm wrong.)
3. her name is Colette.
and 4.

(Mind control, do it! O?O).
:blink: yes, master...

Merlin326

Ah, I almost forget to put this down. What Xando has and Aloz doesn't is probably one of this two: Friends around Xando like Sora, Riku, Kairi, etc etc. The most obvious things in Kingdom Hearts is: A person can become strong for his friends because their hearts are together. You might put it in right? (Mind control, do it! O?O).

The second is probably the memories (Be it bad or good, I'm not sure) of Xando's. About Kairi's daughter probably...(I forget name already :p)

The third option is open to other possibilites which I cannot put in specifically... the unknown lol. Who knows? He might have hidden strength or whatsoever that suddenly come out, or something he had hidden till last moment than BOOM! win haha... Or his heart which makes Xando (and everyone else)special and unique.

Well you certainly are right about those first two things. the concept of friendship and compassion (and all the 'good' emotions in general) is competely foreign to Aloz (but it wasnt always that way...), and is something he views as a weakness. Xando does indeed have many friends to aid him, though he still hasnt realized it (or tried to) yet. by my calculations, we will learn of Aloz's identity about 2/3's through the story, but some things about Xando will remain a mystery until the final part. i already know what it will be called: ENDGAME.

memories, too, are a huge part of what makes Xando him; the good and the bad. however, as you have hinted earlier, certain memories could also be percieved as his weakness, one that can easily be exploited. Xando knows this very well, and may even try to use this knowledge to his advantage... if he lives long enough. Colette will be aiding Xando as well, mainly as a spiritual advisor (similar to Aerith from Advent Children).

but even with all these radical differences, it is very disturbing how alike Xando and Aloz are. and the concept could be more frightening than anything Aloz could come up with.

our trio (they will be given names by the end of Part III), too plays an important role in the future events, more than anyone could imagine. a trio of masked individuals whose identities, whose powers, even their intentions are unknown. and the actions of the leader especially will leave you wondering: Who is the man behind the mask?

two final things. 1: thanks for the praise. 2: blendedhearts:yes, the avatar is from V for Vendetta. and it is connected to the trio. i will explain more about this when i have revealed their names.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Merlin326

lol, ENDGAME's a long ways away, Xuan. what i origionally thought was going to be a fair sized story (35-40 chapters) has grown significantly. we are already nearing the end of Part III (only a handful of chapters left once we finish Notre Dame), with a Part IV being developed in my mind. and there are so many things that must be revealed many of them i am considering giving their own Parts. we could have as many as 14 Parts to this story when it's all said and done.

but we mustnt get ahead of ourselves. before we get there we must finish Part III, and then we have to begin the Keyblade War. however, i must admit i have two chapters for ENDGAME drafted (i did this back when Part II finished) so i could have an idea how to lead up to the end.

all i can say is this: Sora and his friends are going to have a hell of a time

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back